Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Girl

Go down

Baby Girl  Empty Baby Girl

Post  Ashleh Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 am

8 July 1954
Baby Girl

Simon yawned and stretched his legs out in front of him, he wore sunglasses despite the shade of the umbrella above their table, he glanced at Sarai, she wore a large black coat despite the heat, her curly black hair hung around her face, her blue eyes studied his face and she smiled slightly, “What have you been up to my friend?” she whispered.
Simon shrugged, “Working odd jobs… the government wants me to fight for them again, they’ve been trying very hard these last few years to get me.” He smirked, “It’s nice to know I can still make them dance.”
The smile slipped from her face, “My… um, what are you going to do?”
He watched her carefully, “That’s not what you were going to say Sarah, what is it?”
She shook her head and nibbled on her bottom lip, she got to her feet and opened her black coat, her belly was large and swollen; Simon got to his feet and took hold of her arm, he blinked and suddenly they stood in the back of a shady beauty parlor known for back alley abortions. He thrust her towards the reception desk, “Is there someone who can help my friend, she’s made a stupid mistake and I need someone to fix it.”
Sarai glared at him, her blue eyes shining with hurt, she cocked her arm back and swung, knocking him off balance as her fist collided with his ear. She turned on her heel and hurried outside. Simon caught his balance and hurried after her, he took her arm roughly and thrust her at the wall where he pinned her, “I told you to be careful, the people we work for will kill your baby, dissect it and ruin it; do you want that?”
She shook her head, “No but that’s why I came to you Simon, I couldn’t just kill my baby, I need your help, take her someplace safe…” Sarai glanced up at him, pleading.
Simon’s features softened and he stroked his thumb along her jaw line, “It’s a little girl… is it mine?”
She shook her head, swallowing hard, “It was a one night stand, I don’t know who her father is.” She whispered, keeping the lie out of her voice, “Please Simon, I want to give Lynnie a good home, away from what we are and who we work with.”
Simon bent his head and kissed her softly, he planted them all over her face, “I can take you away Sarai, me, you, and your baby can disappear where no one will ever find us, I promise.” He whispered, kissing her deeply.
Sarai felt her heart drop into her swollen belly as she pulled back from his kiss, “I can’t, Simon, I can’t go with you, I just need you to do this one thing for me, all right?” she said softly, shutting her eyes for a moment before lifting her gaze to his.
Simon moved back a little to study her face, “Whatever you want, love, I’ll do whatever you want.” He breathed, looking away from her as she looked away from him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum