Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirteen-2008 and Rewrite 2011

Go down

Thirteen-2008 and Rewrite 2011 Empty Thirteen-2008 and Rewrite 2011

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:46 am

Thirteen-2008

Lynn looked up at him warily, “What do you want Andre?”
“I want you in my bed,” He stated bluntly.
She stared at the 16 year old boy standing in front of her, he was attractive but she hated him, she hated everything about him, he tried to own her, he actually claimed her in front of the others, so none of them respected her.
“I’m 13,” She answered, standing, “And I don’t like you,”
He growled, “Why? Is there someone else?”
She looked at him and smiled wryly, “Yes there’s another, his name is Anthony, he’s a 15 year old sex god,”
He snarled and grabbed her arm; Andre dragged her into his bedroom and threw her down on the bed, “I will have you as my own, I’m going to pluck your cherry Lynn and you can’t fight me…I own you,”
“No one owns me,” She growled.
“That will change,” He said solemnly, he grabbed her wrists in one hand and held them back behind her, with his other hand he began to remove her clothes, she kicked out and he moved his legs to pin her down. Lynn struggled against him and he smiled and moaned, “I like it when you fight,”
She went limp beneath him not wanting to give him the satisfaction. She bit her lip and looked away from him as he peeled away both of their clothes, she made her body completely limp as he thrust into her. He slapped her and snarled, “Look at me,”
She didn’t answer and refused to look at him as he continued.
XxX
Andre kissed her shoulder, “What do you think of me now?”
“I will never love you,” Lynn said and got out of his bed.
She went to her room and locked the door; she went into the bathroom and started the shower, she got in and scrubbed herself until her skin was raw.

-2 days-

She spotted Andre and sauntered towards him, “Andre?”
He smiled at her, “Yes?”
“Will you go somewhere with me?” She asked softly, “Please…”
Andre chuckled, “Of course, I see you’ve changed your mind,”
She grinned, “I realized just how much you mean to me Andre,” Lynn grabbed his hand and led him out of the courtyard; they walked through the streets and to an old cabin in the woods outside them.
“Are we going to do something fun?” He asked kissing her neck.
“Oh yes, something very fun,” She led him inside and pointed to the middle of the room, “Stand there, undress for me,”
Andre grinned foolishly and undressed, “Your turn,”
“No, my turn,” A male voice said walking out of the shadow, the young man had ebon hair and deep brown eyes, he was shirtless and wearing black jeans, a metal pipe in his hand.
Lynn, who is that?” Andre growled, trying to cover himself.
“Andre this Anthony Durden, you know the 15 year old sex God,” She answered, smiling wickedly.
Anthony grinned at him as he brought the pipe down on his knee, crushing it, Andre howled in pain, he laughed breaking his other knee, “You raped my girlfriend here and I am pretty pissed off about it, I wanted her first time,”
“Too bad,” He muttered, howling in more pain as Anthony cracked his ribs.
Lynn leaned back against the wall watching them with delight, Anthony finished beating the other boy and smiled at her, blood on his face and his chest, he motioned for her to come to him and she rolled her eyes and complied. Anthony put his arm around her waist and kissed her, she giggled and put her arms around him, “Vindictiveness comes with some rewards,” She mumbled.
He dropped the pipe and pulled her into one of the bedrooms, “You have no idea,”
XxX
Lynn slipped out of bed and dressed, she looked at Anthony sleeping and smirked, “Well I guess this is good bye then Mr. Durden,”
He stirred in his sleep but didn’t wake up as she walked out of the room, she scrawled out a note and left in on the side table near the door before walking out leaving Anthony in bed and Andre on the floor still bleeding and unconscious. Lynn made her way back to the house where her bag was waiting, she grabbed it and headed onto the street to hail a cab to take her to the train station, her ticket to Dresden waiting in her bag.

Last edited by Ashleh on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thirteen-2008 and Rewrite 2011 Empty Thirteen-2011

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 am

Thirteen
Rewrite: October 1, 2011

Lynn pulled her knees tighter to her chest, her eyes glued to the glossy pages of the Moscow magazine, Mikhail Bulgavok’s The Master and Margarita resting on her knees as she muttered the words under her breath, mesmerized by the words and imagery. She didn’t even notice her their was anyone else in the den until hands grasped her shoulders, she jumped, her heart leaping into her throat as she looked up at the owner of the hands, she let out a sigh, “Uncle Fedor,” she breathed, “You frightened me.” She muttered, her shoulders tensing on his large, calloused hands.
Fedor smiled, a few of his teeth missing from a fight he wouldn’t tell her about, “I’m sorry darling.” He muttered, “How was it out there today?” he asked softly, his blue eyes glittering in his round, bearded face.
Lynn marked her page and shut the magazine as she looked up at him, “It was great, Anton is rather good at what he does.” She muttered, smiling slightly.
Fedor began to massage her shoulders, his thumb sliding up her neck and applying a bit of pressure, “You’re mouth is so pretty when you smile, Lynnie.” He breathed, bending down, his liquor breath spreading across her face and making her feel nauseous, she swallowed hard and tried to turn her face away but he moved his hands to grip her chin and press his slippery mouth against hers.
Lynn jerked back, disgusted, “Uncle Fedor, what are you doing?” she breathed, trying to jerk out of his grasp but it was like steel, “Please let go.” She choked out, her throat tightening as fear filled her chest.
Fedor threw her backwards onto the floor; she felt her shoulder blade pop as it hit the wooden floor and she tried to scramble up before he got around the couch, she was on her hands and knees when he threw his weight on top of her and pinned her down. Lynn felt tears start down her face and she started to scream, feeling his thick, clumsy fingers ripping her corduroys off; she shut her eyes tight, screaming as she struggled underneath him as he shoved two fingers between her legs to break her hymen, pain rippled through her abdomen and made her scream louder.
“Yes, scream for me Lynnie.” Fedor breathed against her hair as he shifted his weight to undo his pants, taking the two fingers he’d used to violate her with out of her to rip her panties off; he pried her thighs apart and slammed himself into her clumsily, hurting her in the worst way.
She screamed.

Two. Days.

Hannibal gritted his teeth, he could still hear the fear in his baby sister’s voice as she told him everything, and it fueled the rage inside his abdomen. He wore dark clothes to his lithe, muscular frame, having grown into himself as eighteen years of age, he ran a trembling hand through his dark hair, the black in his eyes hidden by sunglasses; he felt cold seep into his chest as he slammed a fist into Fedor’s front door. The blow rattled the frame and splintered the door a bit, a few moments passing before the man pulled it open, the surprise clear on his face, “Hannibal?”
A smile curved Hannibal’s lips as he studied the man’s face, “Aren’t you going to invite me in, Uncle?” he muttered, something almost inhuman in his voice.
Fedor swallowed hard, forcing a smile, “Of course, come in.” he muttered, moving out of the doorway to let the boy in, “Do you want a drink?”
“Vodka.” Hannibal replied as he stepped inside, he waited for Fedor to shut the door and move towards the liquor cabinet before speaking again, “My sister told me something, do you want to know what she said?” he muttered, cocking his head to the side.
Fedor swallowed hard again, the bottle of vodka clanging against the glass he was pouring it into, his fingers shaking, “What did she say?”
The boy pursed his lips, “She said to me that Uncle Fedor pinned her down, that he shoved his fingers between her legs, and that he forced himself inside her.” he said through his teeth, taking a step closer to the man.
Fedor took a long drink, a nervous laugh escaping his lips, “Little girls, they lie, I did no such thing.” He muttered his face red.
“Are you calling my sister a liar?” Hannibal muttered, taking off his sunglasses to reveal the black inside his eyes as reached out, taking hold of Fedor’s hair and slamming his face into the liquor cabinet, “You make me sick.” He said through his teeth and slammed his face into it again.

Hannibal studied his little sister, she looked so small, but to him she would always look that way, he pressed the ticket into her palm, “It’ll get you all the way to Dresden.” He muttered, the people rushing along the train station barely registering to him, “Henry will pick you up and take you to Aunt Misha’s.” he said softly, studying her violet-silver eyes.
Lynn nodded slowly, “Thanks Hanni.” She breathed, moving to hug him around the waist, “For everything.” She said softly.
He bent his head and kissed the top of her hair, “Be safe.” He whispered, “Call me when you get there.”
“I will.” She said, pulling back, the train giving a whistle, she glanced back at it before looking at her big brother again, “I love you Hanni.” She muttered before turning to run for her train.
“I love you too, Lynnie.” He whispered, knowing she knew this already, he watched as she got on the train and took a seat near the window, he lifted his hand to wave goodbye, and stood there until the train had the left the station.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum