Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 39 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:06 am

Aryan made a noise, "You don't seem to enthused about putting in some work Miss Anna." he grumbled.

Daphne bit her lip, "She says you're beautiful and she wants you most when you're covered in blood, she says you can be greater than you have ever realized." she breathed and kissed his abdomen again, "I have seen Greatness in men, Caleb, they command respect as well as fear, they own everything they fight for and yet this does not make a man trully great what makes a man trully great is that he knows what to fight for but more importantly, he knows who to fight for." she whispered, locking eyes with his, "Who do you fight for Caleb?"

Eliya made a noise, "But he's all ready dead, I killed him, I killed him, and they're going to blame me for everything because I killed him." she choked out, clutching onto his hand.

Claudia moved towards her brother's nightclub, Black Velvet, she had showered and changed into a tight leopard print dress that she wore with black studded LV pumps; she ran her fingers through her curls, her blue eyes softening into sapphire as she slid inside through the back. The place smelled of blood, sex, and absinthe, it reminded her of a harem she'd once been invited to by an Ottoman prince and she smiled at the memory, the rythmic beat of music from the dance floor tickling her ears like hundreds of human hearts beating together.
From the back entrance she went up the stairs to where she'd knew he be in his loft, a soft smile curved her lips when she found him; Andreas Canbaz lay in a bed surrounded by twenty beautiful women, she studied her older brother, they were similar, she looked more like their mother and the set of Andreas's nose was their father's, but they shared the dark curls and beneath his lids she knew she'd see her own blue eyes looking back at her, she leaned in his doorway, "Andreas." she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest as she cocked her head, "I think I'm in love with a married man, Andreas." she said softly, a forelorned look coming into her pretty eyes, "Will you help me get rid of his wife?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 am

Anna rolled her eyes at his remark before she shut them, trying to focus, "Shuddup," she mumbled and hung up, concentrating hard for a moment before she felt herself appear in Aryan's room, only wearing his hoodie and lacy thong.

Caleb's eyes darkened a shade as he studied her closely, thinking this over for a moment before he smirked, "I'm not sure yet."

Casey glanced over at her as he let out a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding before he nodded slightly, "Are there cameras?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 am

Aryan blinked up at her, "Hi." he breathed, grinning crookedly.

Daphne studied him and sat up a little, "So you fight for no one?" she breathed curiously.

Eliya shrugged, "I don't know, I think so." she choked, wiping at her face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am

Anna slowly opened her eyes, smiling a little, "Hey," she breathed, biting her lip as she looked him over, "Maybe I should have dressed first.."

Caleb shrugged again, "I fight for what's mine," he muttered, "Not a person in particular."

Casey nodded slightly as he pulled the car to a stop, "Go home, take a shower and go to bed," he said, studying her for a moment, "I'll come home when I've cleaned this up."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:53 am

Aryan raised a brow, "Why?"

Daphne nodded slowly before she lowered herself again and bit his abdomen, letting this go as she ran her tongue over the bite mark.

Eliya sniffled, "Are you sure?" she mumbled, swallowing hard as she studied his face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am

Anna shrugged slightly, "Morning-ugliness," she muttered, biting her lip harder as she sauntered towards him and moved to sit astride him.

Caleb shivered as he watched her, his eyes dark with lust and some unreadable emotion as he ran his fingers over her hair, not saying anything else.

Casey nodded slightly and leaned over to kiss her mouth, "Hurry home," he whispered before he got out of the car and began inside.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 am

Aryan studied her and smiled softly, "I missed you." he breathed.

Daphne slid further down and ran her tongue along his length, shivering as she took his tip in her mouth...

Eliya got behind the wheel, her hands shaking as she started the drive home.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 am

Aryan studied her and smiled softly, "I missed you." he breathed.

Daphne slid further down and ran her tongue along his length, shivering as she took his tip in her mouth...

Eliya got behind the wheel, her hands shaking as she started the drive home.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am

Should we ff Casey home?

Anna's smile warmed up a little as she studied his eyes, "I missed you more," she breathed, slowly leaning in to kiss his cheek.

.. Caleb tilted his head back against the pillows as he panted slightly, pleasure still rumbling in his abdomen as he shut his eyes; a grin curving his handsome lips, "That was amazing," he breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 am

Yup.

Kiran bit his lip, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Daphne licked her lips and glanced up at him, watching his face as she kissed a trail up to his chest and then kissed his chin, "Mm, you taste good." she breathed.

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Anna pursed her lips as she cocked her head a little, watching his eyes, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Caleb smiled, almost dreamily to himself, "You're good at that," he breathed, his smile widening a bit, "How about I return the favor?"

.. Casey pulled up to the house in his Aston Martin and killed the engine; he sighed, glancing down his bloody clothes before he got out of the car and headed for the door, hoping that Eliya was sound asleep in her bed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Aryan shrugged, "I'm just...worried." he mumbled, studying her eyes.

Daphne grinned, "I have no objections." she breathed, starting to tingle.

Eliya lay in bed, showered, in one of Caleb's shirts unable to sleep or stop shaking, afraid to shut her eyes.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Anna wrinkled her nose, "Why?"

Caleb grinned as he moved to put her on her back, looking her over for a moment before he pulled the covers over them and got down between her legs..

Casey took a breath, the blood on his shirt making him wrinkle his nose as he went into the house and headed upstairs, gently pushing open the door to Eliya's room, "Hey," he breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 pm

... Daphne arched her back, crying out as pleasure washed over her, her lids fluttering as her fingers curled against his shoulders, her heart slamming against her ribcage.

Eliya sniffled and glanced back at him, "Hey." she breathed, her eyes shining, "Will you come sit with me?" she breathed, swallowing hard.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Caleb's heart thudded in his chest as he began trailing kisses up her abdomen, "You have to be quiet, babe," he breathed.

Casey smiled slightly, "Sure, honey," he said softly, taking off his bloody shirt and shoes before he moved to crawl into bed with her, "Is this okay?" he muttered, putting an arm around her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Daphne bit her lip, making pleasurable little noises as she watched him, tingly as all hell.

Eliya nodded and turned in his arms to snuggle against his chest, "Thank you." she breathed, studying him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Caleb grinned at her, his eyes dark with some unreadable emotion as he trailed kisses up her body to her mouth, kissing her hard and deeply while he reached down to grab her hips and move himself into her.

Casey smiled warmly as he studied her eyes, "You're welcome," he muttered, holding her tight to him as he kissed her forehead.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Daphne gasped, pleasure arcing through her as she dug her nails into his shoulders, biting her lip to keep from moaning loudly.

Eliya studied him and swallowed hard as she leaned up to kiss his mouth.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Ff?

Casey shut his eyes; something warming around his heart as he kissed her softly, "Are you okay?" he breathed, placing a hand on the small of her back to hold her closer to him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

... Daphne arched her back, her nails running a path down his shoulders as she moaned his name, her whole body shuddering with pleasure, her breaths coming in sharp little gasps.

Eliya bit her lip, "I want to forget this happened to me." she breathed, her throat aching as she tried not to cry again, "I want to feel beautiful again and strong."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:03 am

Caleb breathed hard as pleasure wrapped around his spine and he shuddered with it, burying his face against her breasts.

Casey studied her eyes as a worried line creased his brow, "What can I do?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 am

Daphne breathed his name as she tightened around, pleasure still tingling through her, "God, you're amazing." she whispered.

Eliya swallowed hard again, "Kiss me." she mumbled, needing him to make her feel better selfishly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am

Caleb smiled to himself, trailing kisses over her breasts, "I know," he breathed.

Casey bit his lip, studying her for another moment before he moved his hand up her side, over her breast to run his thumb over her lips, "This is bad," he breathed, leaning in to kiss her deeply.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 am

Daphne shivered and ran her fingers over his hair as Claudia reappeared in her pretty dress, she cocked her head to the side, "You both have been...busy?" she breathed, her blue eyes twinkling.

Eliya kissed him back hard, shutting her eyes as she only thought of him and her, she tangled her fingers in his hair, slipping her tongue between his lips to taste him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:34 am

Caleb glanced up at Claudia, grinning wickedly, "Something like that," he breathed, "Where you been?"

Casey shivered as he pressed her against him, sliding his tongue against hers as his spine tensed and he moved to roll her on top of him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next