Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 40 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:51 am

Claudia smiled softly at him, "I was visiting my brother, Andreas." she breathed, studying him.

Eliya made a little noise, the taste of him sending shivers down her spine, making her brain mushy, making it hard to think about anything else except that she needed this; she pulled back a little to study his face as she pulled her shirt up over her head.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 am

Caleb smiled, nodding slightly, "Coming to bed?"

Casey studied her closely, not even thinking about it as he ran his fingers up her sides, "You're beautiful," he whispered, biting his lip.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:03 am

Claudia grinned and stepped out of her heels, she unzipped her dress and shimmied out of it to reveal nothing on underneath as she started towards the bed.

Eliya watched his eyes, "You mean that?" she breathed, kissing his chin and neck.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 am

Caleb shuddered as he studied her, "Damn," he breathed.

Casey nodded slightly, "I wouldn't lie to you," he breathed, moving his hands onto her ass.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:16 am

Claudia grinned wider as she crawled onto the bed and ran sharp kisses along his spine, "Is it my turn?" she breathed.

Eliya shivered and kissed him deeply again as she reached between their bodies to unzip his jeans and wrap her fingers around his length.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:41 am

Caleb shivered as he shut his eyes for a moment, "How do you want it?" he breathed.

Casey bit his lip hard as he shivered, watching her face closely without saying anything.

"I forgive you, Aryan," Anna whispered, "Don't worry, okay?" she muttered, reaching between them to unzip his jeans and grasp his length.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 am

Claudia grinned wickedly and breathed something dirty into his ear, shivering with need.

Eliya bit her lip, "This is okay?" she asked softly, studying his face as she moved her panties away and slid the tip of him against her.

Aryan shivered as he studied her, "Promise?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Caleb bit his lip hard, dirty thoughts passing through his pretty head before he moved off of Daphne and grabbed Claudia, pulling her on top of him.

Casey shut his eyes for a moment; tingles starting in his abdomen as he grabbed her hips, carefully, like she'd break into a million fragile pieces if he tightened his grip, "Yeah, it's okay," he breathed.

Anna bit her lip, for a moment thinking over what Eliya had said before she nodded, moving her panties to the side, "I promise," she breathed, moving her head to bite his neck as she slid his tip inside of her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 am

Ff those naughty children?

Eliya shivered, spreading her legs a little more as she slid the tip of him inside her, heat and pleasure scorched her belly. She pressed her mouth against his and moaned against his pretty lips, pressing down to take more of him in, inch by inch, feeling tender as hell when she heard the front door open downstairs and the Nanny called up that the children were home; Eliya jumped back, the movement causing her to take all of him inside her, pain and pleasure licked over her as she arched her back, biting back a moan, her pretty eyes were full of lust and need as she looked down at Casey and pressed her fingers to her lips, motioning they needed to stay quiet as she started to roll her hips against him slowly.

Aryan shivered and grabbed her hips hard, moving his own hips to thrust more of him into her, pleasure tingling in his abdomen.

Last edited by Ashleh on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 am

Your turn!

Casey tightened his hold on her hips as he tilted his head back; a silly grin curving his handsome lips as he enjoyed the feel of her, carefully lifting his hips a little to press deeper into her.

Anna bit back a moan as she tilted her head back, moving her fingers into his hair to grab a fistful of it, slowly moving her hips against him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 am

Meh! :b I'll ff the other two then while I'm at it *grumbles*

... Claudia felt a shudder rip up her spine as pleasure filled every part of her and she collapsed against his chest, her heart pounding in her chest, sweat slicking her skin to his, and she felt so damn good as she kissed his chest, panting.

... Eliya felt her toes curls as she tightened around him, her body shaking with wave after wave of pleasure and a soft moan of his name escaped her pretty lips, her heart slamming into her ribcage, her breath coming out in pants.

... Kiran slammed into a last time, tilting his head back as pleasure erupted in his abdomen and he exploded, muttering her name as he clenched his fingers around her hips, holding tight to him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 am

Caleb shut his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her; pleasure making him shudder as he breathed hard, "Goddamn, Claudia," he breathed, smiling almost stupidly to himself.

Casey panted softly as he felt pleasure wrap around his spine, making his body tense up as he tightened his grip on her hips, looking into the ceiling with weary eyes before he shut them, smiling a bit as he muttered her name.

Anna bit her lip hard to keep herself from making too much noise; only a soft moan escaping her lips as she collapsed against his chest, shivering with pleasure and warmth spread through her abdomen.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:43 am

Claudia nipped at his throat, shivering, "Incredible." she breathed and kissed his mouth.

Eliya shivered and collapsed against his chest, "That was so bad." she breathed, a satisfied sigh escaping her lips.

Aryan held her tighter to him and buried his face against her hair, "I missed you."

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 am

Caleb grinned against her mouth as he moved both of his hands into her hair, "You drive me crazy, you know that?" he breathed, kissing her hard.

Casey made a noise, "Are you calling me bad?" he muttered, something playful in his voice as he wrapped an arm around her and rolled them over so he was on top of her.

Anna shut her eyes as tingles started in her abdomen again and she listened to his heartbeat, smiling as she counted the beats, "I missed you too, baby," she breathed, tightening around him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 am

Claudia grinned, "I think you love that I drive you crazy," she breathed against his mouth and moved against him teasingly.

Eliya wrapped her legs around his waist, a soft smile tugging her lips, "I meant to say it was extremely naughty but really..." she shivered, "Amazing." she breathed and kissed him.

Aryan hugged her to him, shutting his eyes for a few moments, "I don't want you to go back, I want you to stay." he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

Caleb made a noise as he held her tight to him, "Maybe," he breathed, kissing her again as tingles started in his abdomen.

Casey smiled against her mouth, "Good," he breathed, kissing her deeply as he pressed himself as far into her as he could.

"Why?" Anna breathed, gently kissing his chest as she glanced up at him.

-------

https://intothenight.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=14
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40