Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Anna pursed her lips as she slid into one of the beach chairs, "Mmh, then we'll have another pretty thing to look at," she breathed, a sweet smile curving her lips as the bartender handed her a Tequila Sunrise and held a second one out for Eliya; obviously aware of his audience.

Silas nodded slightly, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Eliya smiled sweetly as she moved out of Drake's arms to take it, "Thank you." she breathed, biting her lip suggestively.

Tessa bit her lip as she pulled him into the den, "You're doing business on a Sunday, Melissa looks bout to break down, and Peter looks like he wants to break a wall." she mumbled, hopping up onto the edge of the desk.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Caleb pursed his lips as he shared a look with Anna, for a moment studying her before he nodded a bit and cleared his throat, "Kiran, Eliya," he muttered, "Can we talk for a moment?"

Silas slid into his chair by the desk before he sighed, shrugging out of his blazer, "It's desperate times," he muttered, glancing up at his woman.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Eliya glanced up at him, frowning slightly as she took a sip of her drink, Kiran pursed his lips and shrugged, "Yeah, sure." he muttered, gesturing for Eliya to come along.

Tess studied, her gaze soft, "I know," she mumbled, "I just worry." she breathed, biting her lip, "And there's something I wanted to show you."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Caleb pursed his lips as he started away from the bonfire with them, wondering what the hell he was supposed to say now.
Anna bit her lip before she took a large sip from her drink; waiting until the others were out of hearing range before she glanced over at Drake, smiling softly, "Drake?" she muttered, leaning back on her beach chair until she was lying down.

Silas cocked his pretty head a bit to the side, looking a bit tired now, "What is it, baby?" he breathed, a soft smile tugging on his lips.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Eliya bit her lip, "What's going on?" she mumbled, raising a brow at them.
Drake raised a brow at her as he moved closer, "Yeah, sweetheart?" he breathed, studying her.

Tessa bit her lip as she reached under her hair to untie her dress, she pulled it down past her breasts, to show him his name written in black ink across her heart, "I had Pete do some early this morning while you were still sleeping." she breathed, "Do you like it?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Caleb pursed his lips as he glanced down at Kiran, "Kiran wanted to tell you something," he muttered, nudging his best friend's arm simply because he hadn't thought of anything clever yet.
Anna moistened her lips as she studied his face, that sweet, sleepy look coming into her pretty eyes now as she began playing with the front clasp of her bikini top, "I missed you," she breathed.

Silas felt his smile widen a bit and warm up as he studied the ink; reaching up to run his fingers along the letters while he used his free hand to wrap his fingers around her wrist, yanking her into his lap, "I love it," he breathed, lifting his head to kiss her tattoo.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Kiran pursed his lips, "Yes, yes I did, see, it's been awhile since the three of us have hung out and we wanted to share a blunt and reminisce about old times but I dont want Anna here because she broke my heart and I cry a little when I see her." he said, nodding.
Drake bit his lip as he sat on the edge of her chair, "Is that so?" he muttered, his gaze on her chest.

Tessa shivered and ran her fingers over his hair, "I have two more I wanted to show you." she breathed, feeling warmth rush through her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Caleb's pretty lips pulled into a slight pout as he nodded, "Yeah, she's a whore and all that," he muttered, cocking his head a bit to the side, "What do you say, darlin'?"
Anna nodded slowly as she sat up a little, unclasping her bikini top and letting it slide onto the chair as she studied his eyes, "Very much so," she breathed, leaning towards him now as she ran her fingers up his thigh.

Silas placed little kisses on her breasts now, a slight smile tugging on his lips, "Show me," he breathed against her skin.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Eliya made a face, "Anna's not a whore, she's my bestfriend but fine, it's been awhile since I smoked a blunt." she mumbled, smiling slightly, "Where are we going?"
Drake bit his lip harder as he studied her, " Prove it." he breathed, leaning in to bite her mouth.

Tessa shivered again as she turned in his lap, lifting her hair out of place to show him the picture of a cherub with the words, Little Prince and Nicky's birthday in black ink between her shoulder blades before she reached down to slide her dress lower down her hips to show him a much smaller, more feminine version of his tattoo on the low of her back, The Wives of Mayhem written in the same calligraphy of his tattoo and like his just beneath it, The Queen, "What do you think?" she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:39 am

"My room," Caleb muttered, a satisfied smile curving his lips as he relaxed some, starting for his bungalow.
Anna felt a shiver run up her spine as she pressed her lips against his, running her fingers up his swimming trunks to grasp him through them, "How's that for proof?" she breathed against his mouth.

Silas' smile widened so much it couldn't get much further, "It's beautiful," he breathed, running his fingers along her ink.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:46 am

Eliya gave a slight nod, letting them lead her, "I hope Anna's okay with entertaining Drake til we get back." she mumbled, not thinking much of it.
Drake shivered, "I still little doubt, I need more." he breathed, licking her mouth.

Tessa shivered, "So you like it?" she mumbled, glancing back at him, biting her lip.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Caleb gave a slight shrug, "I'm sure she won't mind," he muttered, glancing over at Kiran with a crooked grin.
Anna bit his upper lip, "I want you inside of me, Drake," she breathed, something dark in her pretty eyes as she held his gaze, trying to push him over to have him lie in the sand.

"I love it," Silas breathed, looking up at her pretty face, "What made you get tatted all of a sudden?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Kiran bit his lip hard, "Maybe they'll play cards." he said, shrugging, "Just relax, you're chilling with us, nothing bad could happen." he grinned.
Drake let her lay him back, warmth fluttering in his abdomen as he hardened.

Tessa smiled softly, "I don't know, you have my name on you, I wanted your name on me." she breathed, "And you, our son, the Brothers, I care about this and I wanted to show it."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes at this, but he didn't say anything else as he pushed open the door to his bungalow, for a moment wondering how long they should keep Eliya with them.
Anna moistened her lips again as she stood; shimmying out of her bikini bottoms before she reached down to tug down his trunks.

Silas nodded slightly, "I'm happy to hear that," he breathed, studying her face, with the most loving smile curving his lips, "I love you, Tessa," he whispered, the look in his eye showing how absolutely sincere this was.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Kiran stepped inside, smiling slightly to himself as Eliya followed after him, "Can I burrow a shirt?" she mumbled, "I don't feel like digging something out of my luggage." she mumbled, wrinkling her pretty nose.

Tessa smiled warmly, "I love you too, Silas." she breathed, meaning it with every bit of her as she turned in his lap again to kiss him softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 pm

"Yeah, of course," Caleb muttered, digging into his duffel to grab one of his white t-shirts as he sat on the edge of his bed, tossing it to her.
.. Anna tilted her head back in the sand; for the first time in years having to fake an orgasm and her body tensed some as she bit her lip hard, as if she'd had to restrain herself to keep from screaming.

Silas gently kissed her bottom lip, simply savoring her while he ran his fingers up her sides before he whispered, "Marry me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Eliya smiled softly and slid it on over herself before reaching underneath to slide her wet bikini bottoms down her hips, "Thanks." she mumbled, stepping out of them and reaching underneath again to get out of her top as well.
Drake studied her as he kissed her neck, "What are you thinking?" he muttered.

Tessa blinked slowly, "Yes." she breathed, "Of course, yes." she felt her smile widened even more, warmth and excitement trilling through her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Caleb's lips pulled into a slightly impressed pucker as he watched her, "You're welcome, babe," he breathed, grinning crookedly now.
Anna's perfect brows pulled together as she glanced down at him, biting her bottom lip, "I'm so sorry," she breathed, quickly shoving him off of her before she slid to her feet, starting to shimmy back into her wet bikini bottoms, not even bothering to put on her top before she took off running towards her bungalow.

Silas' smile widened as well at this, a warm feeling spreading through his chest as he raised his hand to touch her face, "I'll get you a ring tomorrow. A good one."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Eliya bit her lip, moving towards his bathroom to hang up her bikini in the shower to dry before sauntering out, playing with the hem of his shirt, "Let's get this party started, right?" she breathed, cocking her pretty head to the side.

Tessa kissed him softly again, "I'm not picky about my diamonds." she muttered, running her fingers over his hair, "I love you with all of me." she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Caleb grinned up at her, "Help yourself, darlin," he muttered, being intentionally sweet as he handed her a small box packed with blunts and cocaine, out of his duffel, wrinkling his pretty nose a bit at the sound of a door slamming in the bungalow next to his; this obviously being Anna returning from her mission.

Silas' lips curved into a crooked grin as he continued to study her face, "I love you, Missus Hawthorne," he breathed, pressing his lips against hers.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Eliya smiled as she moved to sit beside him on the bed, she picked a blunt, inspecting it before she held her hand out for Kiran's lighter and blazing up, she took a long drag, holding the smoke in her lungs before exhaling, "Delicious." she breathed, tilting back on the bed.

Tessa shivered, "Say it again." she breathed against his mouth, kissing him deeply and thoroughly.

Lynn hummed to herself as she cooked dinner for her husband and their children, always loving every moment spent with her family when the doorbell rang, she frowned a little as she lowered the temp on the stove and moved towards the door to answer it.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:38 am

Caleb grinned widely at her, "You're delicious," he murmured, holding out his hand for the blunt as he gave Kiran a look that told him to go visit his ex-wife when there was a sound of the water coming on in the bungalow next door.

Silas bit his bottom lip, "Missus Hawthorne," he breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 am

Eliya rolled her eyes as she passed him the blunt, hardly noticing it when Kiran disappeared to the bungalow next door, a tingle starting under her skin, "Is this a ploy to get under my shirt?" she breathed, a teasing smile tugging her lips.

Tessa shivered, "I love how it sounds." she breathed, kissing him hard again.

Lynn frowned deeply at the messenger who handed her an envelope, she slid it open as she shut the door and red, her frown deepened even more as she called for Alex.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 am

Caleb rolled his eyes at her as he leaned back on the bed, "Of course not," he breathed, taking a deep drag.
Anna stood in the open shower in their bungalow, washing away the disgusting feeling she had gotten from sleeping with her best friend's fiancé.

Silas smiled against her mouth, "You have no idea how much I love you."

Alex came out of the dining room, frowning a bit, "What is it, babe?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next