Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:01 am

Eliya rolled her eyes back, "Funny, I don't believe you." she mumbled, turning her head to look at him, holding her fingers out for the blunt.
Kiran frowned as he moved towards her, "You okay?" he asked softly, studying her face.

Tessa laid her forehead against his, "No matter what, you and I are forever." she breathed, "I love you." a sweet smile curving her lips.

Lynn glanced up at him, "William's been murdered and he wants us to take the grandchildren to the reading of his will tonight." she mumbled, pursing her lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:10 am

Caleb's pretty eyes narrowed a little, as he turned his head to look at her, holding the blunt to her lips, "Always so distrusting," he breathed.
Anna jumped a little before her slightly bloodshot eyes opened and she immediately crossed her arms over her breasts as if she'd have to hide anything from him, "I'm fine," she breathed, biting her bottom lip.

Alexander wrinkled his nose a little, "Alright," he mumbled, "You'll call them, yes?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:19 am

Eliya took a long drag, holding it inside again before slowly blowing smoke into his face, "I just know you." she breathed, "Soon, you'll be saying how much you missed being near me."
Kiran bit his lip, "Are you sure?" he mumbled, not really believing her.

Lynn nodded, still frowning deeply as she dug in her pocket for her cell and dialed Silas.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:42 am

"I did," Caleb muttered, taking another long drag, holding it inside for a while before he exhaled, smiling a bit.
Anna's pretty lips pulled into a slight pout as she slowly shook her head, "No," she whispered, pouting even more now, "I think I need a hug."

Silas rubbed his nose against Tessa's, a loving smile curving his lips before he felt the buzzing in his pocket, "Sorry, babe," he breathed as he slid his cell out of his pocket and pressed it to his ear, "Grandma, what's up?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:49 am

"What did you miss about me?" she mumbled, running her fingers over her abdomen as she bit her lip.
Kiran bit his lip and moved to pull her into his arms, not really caring how wet she was.

Lynn pursed her lips, "William is dead and he wants you and your brothers and sister at the reading if his will, we'll meet at his estate in Matoon, Illinois, it has to be tonight Silas." she said softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 am

"Everything," Caleb breathed, holding the blunt to her lips again, "I even miss you manhandling me."
Anna shut her eyes as she leaned into him, loving how warm he felt as she inhaled his scent, "You smell nice," she breathed, slipping her arms around him to run her fingertips down his back.

Silas pursed his lips, "I'll see what I can do."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:01 am

Eliya took another long drag and exhaled, "When I have ever manhandled you?" she muttered, wrinkling her nose, tingles spreading through her chest.
Kiran hugged her tighter, "Its the smell of awesome." he breathed, hoping to make her laugh.

"It needs to be done." Lynn said, something serious in her tone before she hung up to get ready.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose at her, "You shoved me a lot," he mumbled, studying her face, "But I just miss your presence."
Anna breathed a laugh against his chest, suddenly not caring how naked she was as she pressed her body against his, "Would it be inappropriate if I asked you to lay in bed with me?" she mumbled, glancing up at him.

Silas wrinkled his nose at this, "My grandfather's dead," he muttered, glancing up at his woman again.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 am

Eliya made a face, "I only shoved you when you deserved it." she muttered, curling her fingers in the hem of her shirt, "Why'd it take you so long to tell me?" she breathed.
Kiran shrugged, "Probably but I wouldn't mind." he muttered.

Tessa frowned deeply, "Which one?" she mumbled, leaning against him, "Are you okay?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "Because I'm an asshole," he muttered, studying her pretty eyes.
"Thank you," Anna breathed, a soft smile curving her lips before she moved back from him to start towards their extremely oversized bed, not bothering to dress as she crawled beneath the covers, shuddering a little.

Silas nodded slightly, "Kiran's dad," he mumbled, shrugging a bit, "I didn't know him."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:45 am

Eliya bit her lip, "I already knew that." she mumbled, her body feeling all relaxed and amazing, "Did you miss the taste of me?" she breathed, biting her lip hard.
Kiran turned to follow after and slid in beside her, wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her into his chest.

Tessa bit her lip, "What do you want to do?" she asked softly, putting her arms around him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 am

Caleb's brows pulled together a little as he continued to study her, "Yeah," he breathed, moistening his lips.
Anna seemed to relax some as she shut her eyes again, "I think something's wrong with me," she whispered.

Silas wrinkled his nose again, "Lynn said that I had to bring the others to his house to hear his last Will and Testament."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:56 am

Eliya spread her legs a little to slide her fingers between them and touch herself, gasping a little, "Do you want to taste me now?" she breathed.
Kiran frowned, "What do you mean?" he muttered.

Tessa nodded slightly, "I'll come with you." she breathed, studying him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 am

Caleb bit his bottom lip hard, "Try not to scream too loud," he breathed before he moved over her, holding himself up by his palms as he bent his head to kiss her neck.
Anna bit her bottom lip, "When I was.. with Drake, I didn't feel anything," she breathed, slowly opening her eyes to look up at him, looking almost worried, "I didn't get an orgasm, Kiran, I always get one."

Silas nodded, "Thank you, babe," he breathed, tilting his head a little as he gestured for her to kiss him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:19 am

Eliya bit her lip harder, "I'll try." she breathed, moving her fingers away from herself as she spread her legs for him, needing him so unbelievably bad.
Kiran frowned, "There's nothing wrong with you, maybe you just...couldn't." he mumbled.

Tessa bent her head to kiss him deeply, "Do you want me to get them ready?" she mumbled, refering to the boys and their girls.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:27 am

Caleb bit his lip hard as he glanced between them, pushing down his trunks before he began trailing kisses up her throat, waiting until he had reached her mouth and was kissing her deeply before he thrust himself into her.
Anna bit her lip harder, "But why?" she breathed, studying his eyes.

Silas nodded slowly, "Please," he breathed, sighing softly before he kissed her mouth again.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 am

Eliya moaned against his mouth, hooking her legs around his waist as she kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue against his mouth to taste him, pleasure spreading through her, pleasure she hadn't felt in a year.
Kiran frowned, "Maybe because you don't love him?" he offered.

Tess smiled softly and kissed him hard, "I love you." she breathed as she pulled back to pull her dress back up.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 am

Caleb groaned against her mouth in pleasure, his fingers curling against the sheets above her head as he pressed himself deep into her, having missed the way she felt against him as he pulled out to his tip merely to slam himself deep into her again..
Anna moistened her lips as she continued to study his pretty face, per automatism running her fingertips up his arm, "So if we had sex right now, you'd give me an orgasm?" she breathed.

"I love you too," Silas muttered, tilting his head back against his chair as he rubbed his face, for a moment wondering why everything had to be so stressful.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 am

... Eliya bit back a scream as she felt orgasmic tremors ripple through every part of her being, her toes curled, her nails digging into his shoulder, her body actually trembling as she tilted her head back, her eyes rolling into her skull, experiencing an orgasm more intense than she'd felt in a year, she blacked out.
Kiran smiled slightly, "I hope so." he breathed.

Tessa kissed his neck, "It'll be okay baby, you got me." she breathed, sliding out of his lap.

Last edited by Ashleh on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Caleb bit his lip hard, preparing himself to slam into her again before he stiffened a little, staring at her face, "Eliya?" he mumbled, his eyes becoming a little wide before he cussed under his breath and jumped off of her, making sure she was still breathing before he grabbed a towel to cover his stiffy and he half-ran out of the room, towards Anna and Kiran's bungalow before he knocked on their door like a lunatic.

Silas smiled a bit to himself even though his face was still covered, "You're an angel," he breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Kiran blinked up at the door, "What the hell?" he muttered, sitting up a little, "Come in." he called, a little worried.

Tessa smiled to herself as she moved towards the living room, hoping everyone was still there, "Y'all, something's happened." she drawled, tilting her chin as she looked over everyone.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Caleb pushed open the door, his hand wrapped around the towel that was pressed to his sensitives as he stared at Kiran, "She passed out," he said, in an unflatteringly high pitch, his eyes still wide.

Kira was sitting on the couch with Adam, watching some silly soap opera before they both glanced up at her, neither of them saying anything as they waited for her to talk again.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Kiran frowned deeply as he studied his bestfriend, "Eliya? Why?" he mumbled, starting to get out bed.

Peter, Devlin, Melissa, and Cassy stopped speaking quietly to look up at her as well, Tess sighed, "William's dead and Lynn wants us at the reading of the will." she announced softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Caleb frowned deeply, "We were fucking and she came, I think, and then she just.." he made a wide gesture with his hands, dropping his towel but quickly picking it up again, "She blacked out. How the fuck did she black out?"

Adam frowned deeply, looking like this was the most strenuous grimace he had ever made, "William's dead?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Kiran's lips twisted and he tried to laugh as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Maybe it was the most intense orgasm of her life?" he offered, glancing back at Anna for answers.

Tessa nodded, "I don't know the details but Lynn just called, it's important we go." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next