Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 39 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 am

Anna smiled even warmer at him, "I'm sorry 'bout what happened that day, you know."

Caleb started after her, drinking from his glass as he studied his ex-wife's backside.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 am

Kiran shook his head, "We established an open relationship, you were allowed, I just..." he shook his head, "I knew how you felt whenever I cheated, like I wasn't enough." he breathed.

Eliya turned into the kitchen and sighed as she glanced up at him, "Did Kiran tell you?" she mumbled, gesturing to the shiny ring on her finger.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 am

Anna nodded slowly as she leaned back against the ledge of the balcony, "You were exactly as you should have been," she breathed, dropping her gaze to the ground, "You were perfect."

Caleb nodded slightly as he leaned against the counter, taking another sip from his drink, "The ring I gave you was bigger," he muttered, half-teasing before he cocked his pretty head to the side, "Do you love him?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 am

Kiran studied her, "I still love you, I can't help it." he whispered, biting his lip.

Eliya pursed her lips as she hopped up onto the counter behind her, crossing her pretty legs, "I think so." she mumbled, not meeting his gaze as if this were something she was still trying to figure out.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 am

"I love you too," Anna whispered, her throat tightening some as she kept her eyes on the ground, "But I'm just not.. good for you."

Caleb studied her, curiously so as he smirked some, "Liar."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:44 am

"I think you're just perfect for me." Kiran breathed, taking a step towards her.

Eliya narrowed her gaze at him, "This is not what I wanted to talk about." she mumbled, "For our honeymoon, Drake is taking on a tour of Europe for a month and I was wondering if the kids could stay with you because they miss you."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:56 am

Anna bit her lip, still not looking up at him, "No," she breathed, "I hurt you, all the time. I make you do horrible things to keep me safe and I've made you do a lot of things you don't want to, to keep me happy.."

Caleb grinned at her, "Do you think about me when you're in bed with him?" he muttered, averting the subject for now.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:00 am

Kiran frowned, "Like what?" he muttered, wishing she would look at him.

Eliya's cheek heated up and she glared at him, "Of course not." she said, her tone going up a decible or two.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Anna slowly raised her gaze to his again, biting her lip hard, "Like moving to Nashville," she breathed, feeling her eyes misting up a little before she shook her head, trying to get off the sensitive subjects now as she scoffed to herself, "But, you know, it doesn't even matter," she breathed, trying to focus on his knee-weakening eyes, "We're friends, w-we should focus on that now.."

Caleb's grin widened as he tried to keep himself from laughing, his pretty blue-green eyes fixated on her face, "He's that bad?" he breathed, cocking his head to the other side now.

"I don't want to be friends, I want to be with you." Kiran mumbled.

Eliya's lips pursed into a thin line, "He's not bad, he's great, it's me." she muttered, running her fingers through her hair.

"That's not gonna happen," Anna mumbled quickly, "Not yet, not for a while.. I think we both need a break from our relationship, that's why we're going to the Bahamas together, to get our minds on something other than us."

Caleb pursed his lips as he put his glass down, "What about you?" he breathed, slowly moving towards her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:28 am

Kiran purses his lips as he studied her, "You know, I ain't never gonna give up on you, ever again?" he mumbled.

Eliya shrugged, dropping her gaze, "My head is a little messed up but I'll fix it, it'll get better." she mumbled, unsure if that were true.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:40 am

Anna felt the corner of her lips curve into a half smile, "Good," she breathed, taking a step towards him as she bit her bottom lip again, "But you have to promise me something."

"What if it doesn't?" Caleb muttered, placing his palms on each side of her on the counter, "You'll spend the rest of your sex life with Drake, thinking about me to get off?" he asked, curiously so as he studied her eyes, a warm smile curving his lips, "Not that I mind."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

Kiran bit his lip, "Depends, what is it?" he muttered.

Eliya bit her lip as she looked up at him, almost hating how the lust started in her belly and glinted in her eyes when he was this near, "Why not?" she muttered, "The only thing Drake doesn't do is break his promises."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 am

Anna pursed her lips as she reached out to curl her fingers in his shirt, cocking her pretty head a bit to the side as she played with one of his buttons, "No touchy-feely, no matter how much we've been drinking and flirting and stuff," she breathed, raising her shimmery gaze to his.

Caleb wrinkled his nose a little at her, but he switched the subject again, wanting to mess with her, "Have you considered that you're technically marrying my brother?" he breathed, "There's quite a few of them, and you pick my least favorite. I can't help but think you're just trying to get back at me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 am

Kiran shook his head, "I dunno if I have the will." he grumbled, wrinkling his nose.

Eliya wrinkled her nose, "Have you considered this might actually be about me?" she breathed, raising a brow.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:14 am

Anna wrinkled her nose a little as well, "Yeah, me neither," she breathed, still playing with his buttons between her fingers.

"No, not really," Caleb muttered, cocking his pretty head a bit to the other side now.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:21 am

Kiran pursed his lips, "But I'll try if it makes you happy, there's just one thing I need your help with." he mumbled, something mischievously playful in his gaze.

Eliya felt a smile tug on her lips, "Liar." she breathed, moving her hand to run her fingers down his chest, "It scared the shit out of you, didn't it?" she whispered, tilting her head a little.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:31 am

Anna narrowed her pretty, suspicious eyes at him, "What is it?" she breathed.

Caleb couldn't help the slight tilt of his lips, "Yeah, it did," he whispered.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:40 am

"Help me get Eliya and Caleb back together." He muttered, looking serious for a moment, "For a man who doesn't believe in soulmates, he's spiraling without his." Kiran breathed.

Eliya smiled softly as she uncrossed her legs, spreading them so they were on either side of him, her fingers still trailing down, "You thought I'd wait like all the other times?" she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:50 am

Anna pursed her lips, "How are we supposed to do that?" she breathed, "I mean, she's marrying your brother, wouldn't it be cruel to take away the woman he must feel something for?"

Caleb nodded slowly, "Yeah, I guess I did," he breathed, studying her eyes as he ran his fingers up her legs.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 am

Kiran made a face, "Eliya's not in love with him." he muttered, "It be cruel to let them get married."

Eliya bit her lip, "I did wait but the months kept passing and you didn't show up but he did." she mumbled, reaching down to touch him through him slacks.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:04 am

A few hours after landing in Rum Cay - Bahamas...

Caleb sighed as he found his way into his private bungalow; knowing that Eliya and Drake were in the one next to his, he wrinkled his nose a little at the thought before he dropped his duffel bag onto his large, white bed, knowing they'd only have a few hours before they had to meet up at the bonfire on the beach.

Anna's plump lips pulled into a slight pout as she turned her back on Kiran, "I'm sorry we had to share a room," she muttered, reaching back to unclasp her bra and let it fall to the floor before she began shimmying out of her little shorts.

Family Sunday dinner - New York

Silas sat at the head of their mahogany table, a slight smile tugging on his pretty lips as he looked over his family; all of his brothers but one sitting with him while their sister and their women were working in the kitchen, but he said nothing, simply enjoying the moment.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 am

Eliya placed her luggage on the bed as Drake slipped his arms arounds her and nuzzled her neck, "I can't wait to see your bikini." he breathed, making her giggle.
Eliya bit her lip, "Maybe you can help me get my dress of so I can get in it faster?" she breathed.

Kiran bit his lip as he watched her, "I'm not." he muttered, starting to unbutton his shirt.

Peter looked up at his brother, a slightly concerned look on his handsome face, "I know it's our day off but the Koreans are getting antsy in Brooklyn, it can't wait till tomorrow, it has to be done tonight." he muttered as Devlin gave a slight nod in agreement.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am

Anna glanced over her shoulder at him, a sweet smile curving her lips as she dropped her shorts, her panties quickly following before she turned to him, not really caring that she was naked, "Which bikini do you like the best?" she breathed, grabbing a black, a see-through white and a pink one out of her duffel with a pensive pucker forming her lips.

Silas frowned a bit to himself as he drummed his fingers on the table, "A'ight," he muttered, nodding slightly, "After dinner, we ride to Brooklyn, take care of thangs."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 am

Kiran bit his lips hard, "The black." he managed, his eyes on her chest.

"What thangs?" Tessa breathed, sauntering out of the kitchen with little Nicky on one hip and a plate of food in her other hand as she set it down in front of her man, Cassy, Megan, and Devlin's girl Melissa following her example, but each carried a plate for themselves as well and when Tessa sat down with the baby, Megan served her a plate as well.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 am

Anna's lips curved into a sweet smile again as she began shimmying into her bikini bottoms, "Are you intentionally looking at my chest?" she breathed, trying to catch his gaze while she slid on her strapless bikini-top, adjusting her boobies just to tease him.

Silas smiled at his girl as he ran his fingers over his hair, "Nothing, darlin', just business," he muttered, looking over their table appreciatively when Kira Maria came in with their drinks on a tray, placing a glass of whatever each of them preferred by their plate.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next