Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 am

Kiran stared for a few more moments before turning to follow after Anna, "Why don't you want to get naked?" He mumbled, feeling like all the colors in the room were vibrating from his skin.
Eliya moved to clear the diamonds from a part of the table and hop onto it, her spread legs dangling as she leaned back on her palm and ran the fingers of her other hand down her abdomen, "Say it." she breathed, curling her index finger in the lace of her thong.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 am

"Not really my thing," Anna muttered, pushing her sunglasses into her hair before she returned her gaze to the screen on her phone, pursing her lips as she flipped through her contacts.
"Mhm?" Caleb mumbled, following her fingers before he blinked slowly, raising his gaze back to her face, "What? Say what?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:47 am

Kiran frowned slightly, "Are you mad at me?" he mumbled, sitting down beside her.
"Say that I look like a Queen." Eliya breathed, a finger disappearing into her thong as a shiver rippled up her body.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:53 am

"Of course not, babe," Anna muttered, tilting her cell a bit away from him as she found Drake's number, texting, 'Long time no see. Where u at?'
Caleb shut his eyes a moment, vibrations still having him shudder every once in a while and the thought of more cocaine began to creep into his head, making it hard to focus before he gave a slow nod, "You look like a Queen, babe."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 am

Drake felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as he stared up at the Brazilian mob boss who currently had him tied to a chair and was trying hard to break him with his fists, he gave a bloody, crooked grin, "Excuse me." he breathed as he rangled his hand into his pocket and took out his cell, texting back, 'Brazil. What's up?' before slipping it back into his pocket and looking up at the man again, "Where were we again?"

Kiran frowned, "Are you sure?" he muttered, studying her.

Eliya studied him for a moment, moving her hand away from herself as she sat up straight, "You're not thinking of me, are you?" she breathed, "I'm not making you shiver?" she muttered, her throat tightening up.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:05 am

Anna felt a smile tug on her lips as she texted back, 'Going out tonight, you have to be there. Pull out and meet me :*' she slid her cell back into a fold in her dress before she turned to Kiran, her perfect brow arching, "Have fun with Caleb, baby," she said, letting him work out the details by himself as she got up and began into the dining room again.

Caleb frowned deeply, "Of course you are," he mumbled, obviously lying, "I'm just.." he started, interrupted by Anna clearing her throat, "On coke? Yeah, like the other idiot in there," she muttered, turning her gaze on Eliya, "Can we leave? Please?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 am

Eliya nodded slowly and slid off the table, she removed her diamonds as she slid into her dress without a word and started towards Anna, not looking at Caleb anymore.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 am

Caleb frowned deeply as he watched Anna take Elle's hand and began leading her towards the elevator, not saying anything at all as he felt a twitch in the back of his head, mumbling something to himself as he began into the living room to bitch to his best friend.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 am

Eliya slid into the elevator, not saying anything for a moment as she looked down at her heels, "I'm sorry I was naked in front of your husband." she muttered, running her fingers through her hair.

Kiran frowned deeply as he glanced up at Caleb, "Are we in trouble?" he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:18 am

Anna glanced down at her, unable to keep the slight smile from curving her lips, "It's fine, honey," she breathed, "Let's forget about them, just for tonight, okay?"

"Big time," Caleb mumbled, dropping down onto the couch next to him, "What do we do?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:25 am

Eliya nodded, "Okay." She breathed and glanced up at her best friend, her eyes shining around the edges, her throat still tight, "Where are we going?"

Kiran frowned deeply, "I don't know, they all ready have diamonds." he grumbled, rubbing his face, "Why are they mad again?" he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 am

"Dancing, with pretty men," Anna said softly, pursing her lips for a moment, "If you had sex with someone Caleb knew just to piss him off, who would it be?"

Caleb tilted his head back, thinking for a moment before he turned his head to look at him, "You stink of cheap perfume, booze and cocaine. It's pretty gross." he nodded, "That explains it."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:33 am

Eliya thought for a moment, "Casey." She said, biting her lip as she glanced up at Anna, "But would it be worth it?" she muttered.

Kiran wrinkled his now, "You smell worse." he grumbled, rubbing his face again, "I don't wanna lose Anna." he said, whining slightly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:39 am

"Absolutely," Anna muttered, mostly to herself before she cocked her head a little, "I think Drake's a no go, Nero would be easy enough if he wasn't MIA," she mumbled, shrugging slightly, "Are we cruel for going after their brothers every time?"

Caleb scoffed, "Please, she'll come crawling back to you when she's done with her vengeful whoring," he mumbled, shrugging a bit, "I don't get it though, it's like they don't even know the difference between sex and, you know, love," he muttered, "I love Eliya, you love Anna, they should know that, so who cares about some meaningless girls every once in a while?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:45 am

Eliya pursed her lips, "Yeah it is." she breathed, shrugging, "But I guess they deserve it, right?" she mumbled, biting her bottom lip, lost in thought for a moment.

Kiran shrugged, "All I know is, if Anna had meaningless boys every once in awhile, I don't think I could handle it." he whispered, frowning, if possible, even deeper, "I know it's a bitch but I'm kinda glad Anna gets mad at me, reminds she still cares."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 am

"In my opinion, they do," Anna muttered, reaching down to grab her hand again as the elevator doors slid open again and she started for her Porsche, happy that they'd taken Eliya's car for their car chase.

Caleb smiled slightly, "Yeah, I guess," he breathed, "I just wish she'd bust up my car instead of sleeping around."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 am

Eliya let her lead her, still thinking to herself for a few moments before she shook her head, "Those assholes." she muttered to herself.

Kiran pursed his lips, "Let's follow them." he muttered, his eyes darkening a little.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 am

Anna gave a slight nod, letting go of her best friend to walk around to the driver's seat, "Let's remind them who they're married to," she breathed, a wicked smile curving her lips before she slid inside the Porsche.

Caleb didn't need to hear it twice, quickly jumping off the couch, "I'm game," he breathed, reaching into his pocket to grab the near empty bag of cocaine.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:04 am

Eliya felt a cruel grin start to curve her lips as she slid into the passenger seat, "They'll be on their knees, groveling in no time." she breathed.

Kiran stood up, blinking rapidly as if it would make him more sober, "I can track Anna's car." he mumbled, nodding to himself as he reached into his pocket for his cell phone.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:08 am

Anna chuckled, letting the engine roar to life and fill the garage with noise before she reached over to turn up the stereo, Shakira's She Wolf blowing through the car as she pulled the Porsche out of the garage and began driving down the street at an already insane speed.

"Great," Caleb mumbled, pouring some of the powder onto his hand before bringing it up to his face, sniffing hard before he tilted his head back; his eyes rolling back for a moment before he shuddered, starting to feel like Superman all over again.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 am

Eliya tilted her head back and shut her eyes for a moment, her fingers finding her phone in a pocket in her dress before they dialed Casey's speed dial and she pressed it to her ear.

Kiran waited a few moments, watching Anna's red dot moving on his screen before he started for the elevator, expecting Caleb to follow him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 am

Casey made a noise when he picked up on the third dial, "Hello?" he slurred, obviously not having checked his screen before picking up.

Caleb stumbled a little as he followed his best friend, his entire body buzzing as he fixed his sunglasses; knowing how wide his eyes would be about now, "You want any, Batman?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:22 am

"Casey." Eliya breathed, her voice distinctly husky, "Wake up and come play with me." she said softly.

Kiran thought for a moment, feeling a slight tremor beneath his skin but he shook his head, deciding to deal with coming down instead of staying up, needing to focus, "I'm good." he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:25 am

Casey was silent for a moment as he checked his screen, blinking a few times before he pressed the phone to his ear, "Eliya, is that you?" he mumbled, "Are you fucking with me?" he breathed when Anna turned a sharp corner, soon after pulling into the garage of what she knew would be one of the most exclusive places in New York at the moment.

Caleb shrugged slightly, "Suit yourself," he mumbled, "Where are they going?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 am

"Of course it me, I'm not fucking with you but I really want to be fucking you." Eliya breathed, biting her lip as she opened her eyes to study the place Anna had just pulled into, "Don't you want to be fucking me too, Case?"

Kiran held up his phone for him to see, "Anna just pulled into some place." he muttered, pursing his lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next