Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Eliya moved to his side to whisper in his ear, "How many positions do you think we can manage in you car?" she breathed, raising a brow, her eyes dark and lusty.
Drake bit his lip hard and nodded, "Anything you want, darlin," he breathed, bending his head to bite her bottom lip.

Valencia rattled off a price when Kiran shot up suddenly, almost knocking the table over as he started down the stairs, no chance in Hell of letting his brother make it with his woman.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Casey thought about this for a moment before he glanced down at her, a crooked grin curving his lips, "At least fifteen."
Anna bit his upper lip hard, warmth spreading through her abdomen as she let him lead her outside.

Caleb's frown deepened, "What the hell?" he breathed, snatching the bag from Valencia and tossing her a few bills before he jumped out of his seat, "Sorry, love," he said, grinning widely as he began after his best friend, obviously not noticing his wife leaving yet.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 pm

"Just fifteen?" Eliya breathed, leaning up to lick the side of his neck, thinking of the nastiest things she could do with him as she continued moving towards his Audi.
Drake held her tighter to him as he led her towards his Impala, grinning crookedly to himself as he moved a hand down to squeeze her ass when Kiran grabbed his wrist and broke it, shoving him away from his girl, "Don't fucking touch her." he growled, his eyes blackening.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Casey's eyes widened a bit when he heard Kiran and then the sound of running behind him and the second he began to turn around, Caleb's fist was already in his face before he threw him onto the hood of the Audi, "You think you can touch my woman, Case?" he said through his teeth, having lost his sunglasses, his eyes were wide and the pupils filled most of the color in his pretty eyes out.
Anna made a quick spin, her heart nearly stopping in her chest as she stared at her husband, "Kiran, what the fuck?" she squeaked, moving to try and shove him backwards, knowing she'd probably look like a foolish weakling while doing it.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Eliya made a noise, hopping back a little, her eyes widening, "What the hell are you doing?" she squeaked, watching them.
Kiran ignored Anna as he moved to slam his fist into Drake's face and break his fucking nose before turning back to her, "He's not touching you. You. Are. Mine." he said through his teeth, his black eyes shimmering.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Caleb growled as he curled his fingers in Casey's shirt and slammed the back of his head into the Audi's windshield, his head shattering some of the glass before Caleb got onto the hood as well, continuously punching his brother in the face, completely ignoring Eliya.
Anna narrowed her eyes at him, "So, what? You think you own me?" she breathed, her eyes darkening some as she moved as close to him as possible without touching him, looking up at him, well knowing how damn disrespectful this was as she smiled cruelly, "Fuck. You."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Eliya made a little noise and moved towards them, curling her fingers in the back of his jacket, trying to pull him off, "Caleb, stop." she squeaked.
Kiran grinned wickedly and grabbed her roughly, "I will." he breathed, kissing her mouth in the most possessive way.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Caleb finally let go of Casey, letting Eliya pull him off of him before he turned to her, raising his bloody hands to take her face in them, "You're mine, do you understand that?" he breathed, staring into her eyes.

Anna made a noise against his mouth as she struggled for a moment before she relaxed some, giving in and kissing him back hard for a long moment before she reached up to punch him in the throat, pulling back as much as she could, "Don't. Do that."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Eliya studied him, her eyes searching his, "So now you're thinking about me?" she breathed, her jaw clenching, trying to stay in that angry, hurt place and not give in so easily.

Kiran made a little choking noise before he grabbed her more roughly and kissed her bruisingly hard, biting her mouth, "Mine." he said, "Don't ever forget that, Anna, you're mine and I'll do what I want."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:07 pm

"I always think about you," Caleb breathed, not letting go of her face, hardly blinking as he studied her, "No matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm inside, all I see is you," he whispered.

Anna gritted her teeth, pain prickling her skin from where he held her and her mouth already felt numb as she lowered her face to keep him from doing it again, "What do you want?" she breathed, trying to jerk away this time.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Eliya blinked slowly, studying him, listening for a lie, she swallowed hard, "Prove it." she breathed, her gaze never leaving his face.

"I want you." Kiran said, not letting go of her as his voice softened, "Just you, only you, you're all I ever wanted."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 pm

"Just tell me what to do," Caleb breathed, his expression softening.

Anna raised her gaze to meet his again, something hurt coming into her shimmering eyes as her throat tightened, "Then why, Kiran?" she whispered, "Why do you sleep with other women whenever I turn my back on you? Why am I not good enough for you?" she breathed, her voice cracking a little as her lips twisted, "If you want me so badly, then why can't you love me enough to settle with me?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:24 pm

"I can't." Eliya whispered, her throat tightening to the point it hurt to breathe as her eyes filled with tears, "You have to know what to do, you have to." she breathed, studying his face, hoping he would.

Kiran blinked slowly, "I..." he swallowed hard, "Anna, I love you, I'm sorry about the other women but it isn't like there were a lot of them, I don't know what to say, I fucked up, I went to Vegas and I got out of control, I'm sorry." he whispered, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I've been trying so hard to make up for what happened between me and Eva and I slipped but I know, I know, you're the one for me, I know it, I feel it, remember, I told you, you are my forever, I have faith when I'm with you." he muttered, moving his hands away from her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Caleb swallowed hard, studying her eyes for a long moment before he nodded, "I love you, Eliya, more than anything in the world, I hope you know that," he whispered, leaning in to kiss her deeply.

Anna raised a hand to her face to cover her mouth, tears rolling down her cheeks as she watched his face, "It's not enough," she breathed, uncovering her mouth again to help her breathe, "You say these.. things, always the right things to make my knees weak and make me forgive you, but it's like.. I had an epiphany, you know?" she muttered, the tears still streaming down her face, "I can't be with a man who has to struggle to stay faithful to me, a man who can read my mind and tell me exactly what I want to hear," she whispered, "Can you imagine a more dishonest relationship?" she dropped her gaze again, "We're lying to ourselves, Kiran, we were never forever. Forever isnt supposed to hurt like this."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Eliya made a little noise before she leaned into him, kissing him back hard, suddenly just wanting him to take her home so she could forget all of this had ever happened, so they could be happy again.

Kiran's eyes darkened with emotion, raw, hurting emotion, "Anna..." He whispered, shaking his head, "How could you say that to me?" he whispered, "After everything we've been through, how could you?" he whispered, his throat tightening in the worst way like he suddenly couldn't breathe anymore.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Anna swallowed hard, feeling like her heart was breaking into pieces in her chest while she studied the rings on her finger, "I'm sorry," she choked out, sliding the rings off before she carefully took his hand and placed them in his palm, "You have no idea how sorry I am," she whispered before she turned on her heel and headed for her car.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Kiran looked down at the rings in his palm as he curled his fingers around them, his body started to shake a little, he felt unsure, his eyes glistening, he hoped to God he was passed out somewhere and having the worst nightmare of his life; he opened his mouth as if to call for her but nothing slipped out and then he started out, moving towards Caleb and Eliya, "Caleb?" he choked out, feeling like everything inside was breaking, "Caleb, you have to help me." he muttered, his knees starting to give out on him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Caleb glanced over at his best friend, a worried line creasing his forehead as he heard the sound of the Porsche driving away and he let go of Eliya to move towards Kiran, "Kiran, what's wrong? What happened?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"She's gone." Kiran choked out, his knees hitting pavement as he opened his fingers to show him the rings, "She's gone, Caleb, she's gone." he breathed, his eyes watering, "You have to help me, it hurts so bad, you have to get rid of it, I can't do this without her, I'll die, Caleb, I'm going to die, she's gone." he choked.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Caleb cursed under his breath as he quickly moved to put an arm around Kiran, "You're gonna be fine, okay? I promise," he breathed, something hurt coming into his eyes as he brought all three of them back to their apartment, quickly making sure Kiran was on the couch before he knelt in front of him, "Kiran, listen to me, you don't need to do this, it's just like those other girls, like Lana and Cecy, you'll get over it."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Kiran shook his head, "No, I won't." he choked out, looking up at his best friend, "What's the point of having a soul if your own soulmate doesn't love you anymore?" he breathed, "Please, take it away, please." he whispered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Caleb frowned slightly, thinking about their options for a long time before he gave a slight nod, "Fucking bitch," he breathed, obviously reffering to Anna as he took the rings from him and clenched them in his fist, shutting his eyes as he tried to focus on Kiran's soul, wrapping his mind-claws around it.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 pm

September 24th; Nine months later...

Eliya pursed her lips as she studied the large cake Anna and Lynn were so diligently working on for their kids' sixteenth birthdays, she bit her lip, her hand dropping to her swollen tummy, looking so pretty in her white maternity dress, a look of lust filling her pretty eyes as her fingers itched against the counter; Lynn continued to work on the cake, thinking every few moments if something would look right or not, "Don't even think about touching the frosting, prego." she muttered, shooting Eliya a look before she nudged Anna, "You okay, hun?" she breathed, looking down at her daughter-in-law.

Kiran Hawthorne stood on the porch to his mother's house, he wore dark jeans, a well-fitted dark T, and his old, worn leather jacket, his cold, empty violet-silver eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, he tried to smile but he knew it wouldn't meet his hidden gaze; he took a breath and stepped inside.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Anna made a low noise, obviously being teared out of her concentration-zone before she looked up at her mother-in-law, smiling slightly, "Yeah, I'm fine," she breathed, "Why wouldnt I be?" she muttered, hopelessly trying to sound cheerful, even though none of the act reached her eyes; adding to her sort of saddened beauty, dressed in dark Armani jeans, a white cashmere blouse and her curls pulled back from her face, her pretty eyes shimmering behind her actual glasses, something she never bothered to wear before.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Lynn studied her, a knowing look coming into her pretty eyes as she lifted her hand to run her fingers along Anna's cheek in a motherly fashion, "You know we're here for you, love, okay?" she said softly as Eliya nodded, frowning deeply.

Kiran studied his mother's house, stuffing his hands into his pockets, not bothering to remove his sunglasses as he made his way to the dining room where the men were and where he knew Anna wasn't.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next