Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 40 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 am

Kiran blinked and looked into her pretty face, "Huh? Of course not." he muttered.

Tessa bit her lip as she studied him, the look in her eye saying they needed to talk later.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:37 am

Anna grinned at him, "You're terrible," she breathed before she moved around the bed, studying him as she got on her toes to bite his bottom lip, "I'll go get Drake and Elle, meet me on the beach?" she breathed against his mouth.

Silas gave a slight nod, but he didn't say anything else as he gestured for his brothers and the girls to dig in.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 am

Kiran nodded, biting her upper lip, "I'm inviting Caleb too, he's already threatened to kill himself once today." he muttered, making a face.

Tessa smiled slightly as she took a bite of steak before using a tiny spoon to feed Nicky his potatoes, the little boy made appreciative noises as he bounced on his mama's lap; Devlin pursed his lips, "Melissa and I have news." he muttered, trying hard not to grin too widely.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 am

Anna wrinkled her pretty nose at this, "This should be interesting," she breathed, reaching around to grab his ass before she padded out of the door and headed for Eliya and Drake's bungalow in her bikini.

Silas glanced over at Devlin, a slight smile curving his lips, "What is it?" he muttered, taking a bite of steak.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:50 am

Kiran made a noise and shook his head as he finished undressing and slid into his swimming trunks before starting for Caleb's bungalow.
Eliya giggled, tilting her head back as Drake kissed a trail down to her bikini top cladded breasts, she shut her eyes, feeling the tingles in her abdomen when a fleeting thought of Caleb standing in the kitchen with her past through her head and she opened her eyes suddenly, "Maybe we should wait." she mumbled, looking down at Drake.

Devlin grinned at his beautiful woman and she smiled softly, giving a nod to tell him he should be the one to say it, he bit his lip, "We're having a baby." he said softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:54 am

Caleb laid on his bed in his black swimming trunks, looking into the ceiling as he took a long drag from his blunt; somehow finding the sounds of the beach extremely relaxing mixed with his drugs.
"I agree," Anna muttered as she leaned against the entryway to their room, a soft smile on her pretty lips as she crossed her arms under her boobies, "You lovebirds ready to go?"

Silas' smile widened as he gave a congratulating nod to his brother and Melissa, "Congratulations, bro."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:02 am

Kiran knocked once before entering, he smirked to himself as he looked over Caleb, "We're going to the beach and you're coming." he said, nodding.
Eliya smiled up at her and nodded as Drake made a face and slid off his beautiful fiance so she could fix her bikini before he helped her up.

Tessa grinned, "That's wonderful." she breathed, bending a little to kiss the top of Nickolas' sweet head, "You're gonna have a little cousin." she mumbled.
Melissa smiled sweetly as she took Devlin's hand, "I'm really nervous and excited, we're having a baby." she mumbled, biting her bottom lip.
Peter smiled softly, "This is great." he muttered as Megan nodded and nudged his side, "Maybe we'll have some." she mumbled, smiling up at him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:08 am

Caleb tilted his head a bit to look up at Kiran, "Promise me that we're gonna get wasted," he mumbled, narrowing his eyes a little.
Anna wrinkled her nose at Drake, "You can have as much sex on the beach as you can in here, grumpy," she muttered before pushing out of the entryway to let them pass.

Silas and Kira wrinkled their noses at this before Kira glanced over at Peter, "Let's hope not," she muttered, looking deadly serious even though Silas laughed to himself.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 am

Kiran pursed his lips as if pretended to think about it, "I promise we'll get wasted." he breathed, grinning crookedly, "Now get your ass up and let's go."
Drake mocked her as he pulled Eliya closer to him, sliding his arm around her waist as they moved past Anna.

Peter wrinkled his nose at this but he didn't say anything as he sunk a little lower in his seat, Megan made a face, "Why would you hope that?" she mumbled, cocking her head to the side as she looked at Kira.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 am

Caleb took another drag from his blunt before he rolled himself onto his feet, "Want some?" he breathed in an exhale.
Anna raised a brow, mostly to herself before she started for the beach by herself; deciding that Eliya and her new boy toy wasn't a whole lot of fun.

Kira raised her perfectly shaped brow at Megan, a slight smile on her pretty lips, "Uhm, because you're retarded?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:27 am

Kiran nodded a bit, "You know, Anna just wants to be friends but it's proving difficult, she can't keep her hands off me." he said slyly.
Eliya made a face and muttered something to Drake before taking off after Anna, "Anna, wait." she called, reaching up with her friend, "I need to talk to you." she mumbled, pouting a little.

Megan frowned deeply, "Excuse me?" she said, raising a brow as she looked up at Peter, "Did she just call me retarded?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 am

Caleb handed him the blunt as he wrinkled his nose, "How is that a problem?" he mumbled, "A friend with benefits' always nice."
Anna glanced down at her, a soft smile curving her lips, "Something wrong?" she muttered.

"Yes, yes she did," Kira muttered, making a face.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 am

Kiran took a hit, exhaling as he spoke, "I love her Caleb, I don't want just a friend with benefits, I want my wife back." he muttered, shrugging a little.
Eliya pursed her lips, "It's really personal, swear you won't tell Kiran or Caleb?" she muttered, glancing up at her bestfriend.

Megan made a noise, "That's so incredibly rude, I am not retarded." she muttered, pouting as she got up from the table and started for their restroom, looking as if she might cry.
Tessa tried hard to smile as she glanced at Kira, "You're so mean." she breathed, a giggle escaping her lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "Give it some time, brother," he muttered, giving Kiran a friendly pat on the shoulder.
Anna nodded slightly, "Cross my heart, babe."

Kira bit her lip hard to keep from laughing as she glanced up at her big brother, "Sorry, Pete."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:48 am

Kiran took another drag and sighed, "I'm trying but I spent a year missing her, it's hard." he muttered, turning to leave the room and head for the beach, expecting him to follow.
Eliya bit her lip, "You've slept with Drake, right?" she breathed, "I mean, he's great in bed, he is, but I just, I can't..." her cheeks heated up as she made gestures with her hands, "You know?"

Peter made a face at all of them, "Leave her alone." he muttered, "She's sweet..." he breathed, running his fingers through his hair as he made another face.
"You can do better." Tessa muttered, wrinkling her pretty nose, "She's kind of bimbo-ish."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 am

Caleb ran his fingers over his hair as he followed his bestfriend, "Lemme guess, you're not gonna give up on her?"
Anna frowned a little at her friend, "What do you-" she mumbled, her eyes widening a little when she finally realized what she was talking about, "You can't?.. But, he's great."

Kira wrinkled her nose, "She's a whorish child," she mumbled.

-------

https://intothenight.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=31
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40