Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 am

Casey chuckled into the phone, rubbing his face as he nodded to himself, "Where are you?" he breathed, not even noticing Anna's choked up laughter in the background as she killed the engine.

"Let's beat them to it," Caleb muttered, cocking his head a bit to get a look at the screen.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 am

Eliya mumbled off the name, smiling to herself, "Hurry Case, I need you." she whispered, hanging up the phone as she grinned wickedly at Anna, feeling somewhat accomplished.

Kiran nodded and shut his eyes to blink them there, so much faster than driving.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 am

"Very nice," Anna breathed, checking her make-up in the rearview mirror before she got out of the car and started for the entrance, expecting her friend to follow.

Caleb blinked a few times when they arrived, looking around the massive crowd with a slight frown, the beat hammering along with his coked up heart, "I liked Vegas better," he said, glancing over at his friend whose face was suddenly lit up with all of the techno lights on the dance floor.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 am

Eliya slid out of the car, smoothing down the hem of her dress as she started after her best friend, the slight smile still curving her lips as she glanced around, studying everything.

Kiran made a face, running his fingers through his hair, "There were more naked women in Vegas." he grumbled, the lights making his head hurt.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 am

Anna quickly reached back for Eliya's hand as they passed the line and the doorman simply smiled in the most hungry way and let them in without question; she smiled back at Eliya, "This is gonna be great, babe," she breathed, the sound of the music already exciting her as she dragged her friend into the club itself.

"Which is a good thing," Caleb added, briefly glancing towards the entrance, "There they are."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:00 am

Eliya grinned, "Want to dance til the boys get here?" She breathed, squeezing Anna's hand as she studied everything.

Kiran studied them, "Our wives are hot." he muttered, "Try to sink into the background, Walker, we're incognito." he breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 am

"Definitely," Anna breathed, a bright smile curving her plump lips as she began tugging Eliya towards the middle of the dance floor.

"Like Mistah Johnny Cash," Caleb mumbled, obviously getting into his weird mood as he fixed his sunglasses and started towards the stairs to the balconies overlooking the dance floor.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:05 am

Eliya let her lead, all ready shaking her hips a little, letting the music pulse over her, the grin never leaving her face.

Kiran rolled his eyes as he followed after him, glancing back at the girls every once in awhile.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 am

Anna followed Eliya's lead, shaking her hips to Cobra Starship's Hot Mess, finding it pretty fitting as she raised their hands to twirl Eliya around like her own, little ballerina, breathing a sweet laugh as she did.

"You think they're meeting anyone?" Caleb called back to him, quickly moving up the stairs and finding an empty table for them.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

Eliya felt a sweet laugh bubble from her lips as she spun and moved to spin Anna, "You look hot tonight, its turning me on." she teased, wiggling her brows.

Kiran followed him up, pursing his lips, "Honestly?" he said, sitting down, "They probably are but I really hope not."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 am

Anna laughed softly again as she spun, "You almost make me wanna ditch the boys and take you in the bathroom instead," she teased, pulling her closer to her to have their little scene look as intense as possible.

Caleb sighed as he sat down as well, glancing down at the crowd to see his brother entering, looking handsome as always in a black, fitted tee and dark jeans, making Caleb frown, "You've gotta be kidding me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 am

Eliya moved her hands to Anna's hips, "It is very tempting." She breathed, grinding up against her girl, her eyes shimmering, the teasing grin never leaving her lips.

Kiran frowned, "What?" he mumbled when he saw Drake enter the club as well, handsome in a dark suit, "What the hell?" he muttered, wrinkling his brow.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 am

Anna moistened her lips as her eyes began to darken and she bent her head to Eliya's, but not getting very far before Casey moved up behind Eliya and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Stealing my girl, Anna?" he breathed, a teasing grin curving his lips as Anna pouted, "Sorry, Case, I couldn't help myself."

Caleb's jaw tightened so hard it clicked as he watched them, hardly blinking behind his sunglasses, "This is typical."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 am

Eliya grinned, grinding back against him, "Oh, I'm your girl now?" she breathed, glancing back at him as Drake moved up behind Anna, placing his hands on her hips, "I really hope you dance with me like that." He muttered, grinning crookedly down at her.

Kiran's eyes darkened to near black, "I say we kill them." he muttered, clenching his fingers into fists, his knuckles popping as he grit his teeth.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:34 am

Casey grinned down at her, "For now, at least," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her neck as he pressed her backside against him.
Anna glanced up at him, a soft smile curving her lips as she began grinding her hips against him, "Oh, I might do a whole lot more than that," she breathed, her pretty eyes shimmering.

"I'm in," Caleb breathed, his eyes dark as he clenched his fists, already starting to get out of his seat.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:40 am

Eliya shivered, pressing back against, hoping to feel him get hard for her as she tilted her head a little so she could feel his lips all over her neck.
Drake shivered and bit his lip hard, "Promise?" he breathed, bending his head to whisper very naughty things to her.

Kiran started to move as well when a woman in a tight black dress started towards them, a sweet smile curving her plump lips as she ran her fingers through her brown hair, "Hey boys." she breathed, studying them, "Don't be leaving so soon, I just got here."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 am

Casey felt a shiver run up his spine as he pressed himself against her ass, feeling himself harden as he placed little kisses along her neck.
Anna shut her eyes a little, shivering as Shakira's La Tortura began to play through the club and she raised her arms to tangle her fingers in his hair, moving her hips against him in a very purposeful manner, wanting to feel him against her.

Caleb pursed his lips, giving the woman an appreciative once over before his lips automatically curved into a crooked grin, "Well, I suppose I can look at you for a little while," he breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:51 am

Eliya made a pleasurable little noise, still rubbing against him as she reached back to yank on his hair, moving her face to lick his sinfully pretty mouth.
Drake shuddered, pressing her tighter against him as he hardened, dipping his head to nip her neck and then run his tongue over the bite, promising naughty things.

The woman grinned, "I'm Valencia." she breathed, cocking her head as Kiran sat back down, studying the woman as well, biting his lip hard; she played with the hem of her very short dress and sat down, leaning forward to show off her cleavage, "Do you boys like to have fun?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:58 am

Casey bit her tongue, gently so before he turned her around in his arms and moved his hands onto her ass, squeezing as he pressed his lips against hers.
Anna's lips parted with an almost inaudible pleasurable noise as she continued to move her hips against him, feeling herself ache with want already as she turned her head to look up at him, knowing that her sudden need would be visible in her eyes.

Caleb grinned as he sat back down, almost instantly dropping his gaze to her cleavage, "'Course," he breathed, "You got anything in mind?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Eliya shivered, curling her fingers in his hair as she grinded against him, aching so bad as she kissed him deeply and thoroughly.
Drake bit his lip hard as he studied her, moving his head to kiss her hard, his fingers dancing down to the hem of her dress.

Valencia grinned, her fingers flitting across her cleavage as she pulled a little bag of white powder from her breasts, "I was thinking we could party up in Heaven."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Casey shivered as he smiled against her mouth, "You wanna take this somewhere else, darlin'?"
Anna shivered as she pressed herself even harder against him, wanting him badly as she licked his mouth in the most tempting way, even the way she looked at him promising dirty things.

Caleb pursed his lips, glancing over at Kiran as he shrugged a little, "Your call, Hawthorne."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Eliya nodded and bit his bottom lip, suckling it between her teeth, shivers moving up her spine.
Drake shivered, "Let's get out of here, I'm aching." he breathed, biting her mouth, his voice thick with lust.

Kiran didn't seem to be paying attention as he glared down at their wives and brothers, jealousy ripping through his guts, his fingers clenched so hard, his knuckles were white.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Casey grinned as he intertwined his fingers with hers, starting for the exit already.
Anna nodded slightly, "You brought your car?" she breathed, her pretty eyes shimmering as she slid her hand into his.

Caleb frowned slightly, purposely not following Kiran's gaze just yet as he glanced back at Valencia, "Yeah, we in."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Eliya let him lead her, her gaze skimming over his backside as she tried to focus on only him and sweet vengeance.
Drake nodded, "Of course." he breathed, starting for the exit as well.

Valencia grinned and offered him the bag, "Heaven comes at a price, baby." she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Casey grinned to himself, his eyes becoming dark as he began towards his Audi, dark thoughts passing through his head.
Anna smiled to herself as she studied his backside, "Can we go to a hotel?" she breathed, cocking her pretty head a little as her smile widened, "I plan on keeping you all night."

Caleb's lips curved into a crooked grin again, "How much, darlin'?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next