Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 20 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm

.. Alexander slammed into her a last time before he felt pleasure burst in his abdomen, making him shudder as he tightened his grip on her hips, "Mmh, I needed that," he breathed.

Caleb glanced around Caelan, smiling slightly, "Over here, baby."

Kira bit her lip hard, "I didn't mean to, daddy," she whispered, tears rolling down her cheek.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Lynn moaned pleasurably, tightening around him as shudders moved through her, she panted, too dizzy with pleasure to make coherent thought or words.

Chloe moved towards them, frowning at Cael, "Why you diggin'a hole?" she mumbled as reached her daddy, "Daddy, can I talk to you?" she breathed, looking up at him, her eyes, so much like his, shining.

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Alexander smiled a little to himself as he studied the back of her head; not saying anything at all.

Caleb nodded slightly, "Sure, what's wrong?" he muttered, lifting the girl onto his lap as he gestured for Caelan to keep digging.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Lynn pushed herself up and leaned back against him, she tilted her head back against his chest, a pleasured look on her face as she shut her eyes, "Mm, Alexander." she breathed affectionately.

Chloe bit her lip as she snuggled against him, "I miss mommy, I'm scared she forgets me someti'es." she mumbled, frowning.

Aryan studied her, "One slip and you're right back here, understand?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Alexander smiled warmly at her, "You're beautiful, do you know that?" he breathed, wrapping his arms around her.

Caleb frowned a little as he studied his daughter's face, holding her to him to keep her from getting cold, "She doesn't forget you, baby," he breathed, "You're just safer with me right now."

Kira wiped at her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips as she studied his eyes, "Really?" she breathed.

Lynn smiled softly, not opening her eyes, "I feel beautiful when I'm like this with you." she whispered, feeling soft and tingly.

Chloe bit her lip, "But she's gonna have a new baby and she gonna keep it and not me." she mumbled, her eyes getting misty, her childlike fears wrapping around her heart.

Aryan nodded, "Pack your things, let's go."

Alexander ran his tongue over his teeth, "Good," he breathed, pressing himself deeper into her.

Caleb's smile warmed a little as he studied her eyes, "You're still her baby, Chloe," he said softly, "And you'll be back with your mommy soon, okay?"

Kira's smile widened as she made a quick turn on her heel and pulled her fully packed duffel out from under the bed, "Ready," she breathed, grabbing a few loose things before she turned back to him.

Lynn made a pleasurable noise, her toes curling as she reached up to run her fingers over the nape of his neck, tingles spreading through her abdomen.

Chloe sniffled, "Will you call her and make sure?" she mumbled, looking up at him.

Aryan smirked and shook his head, "Don't make me regret this Kira." he said, raising a brow at her.

Caleb nodded slightly as he reached into his pocket and took out his cell; giving his little girl a squeeze before he dialed her mother, "Don't be sad, baby."

Kira shook her head, "I won't, daddy," she muttered, already starting to sound like a proper daddy's girl again as she took his arm.

Lynn took a breath, relaxing against him when her cell phone went off, making her jump, she made a noise and bent over, pressing back against him as she grabbed her phone from its place on her desk and answered, "Hello?" she breathed.

Aryan smiled slightly and blinked them home, "Anna?" he called, looking around his living room.

Caleb smiled a little at the sound of her voice, his heart warming some, "Hey, baby, your daughter has a question for you," he muttered.

Anna didn't look up from the Sociology book that she had settled into Kiran's desk chair with, her legs pulled into a funny pose, "In here," she called, taking a sip of her orange juice as she continued to read.

Lynn smiled softly, "What is it?" she breathed, leaning up on her elbows.

Aryan put an arm around his daughter and led her towards the den, "Guess whose home?"

Caleb bit his lip as he placed the cellphone to Chloe's ear, wanting her to speak for herself as he smiled comfortingly at her.

Anna glanced up from the book, smiling warmly at both of them, "Hey, baby," she breathed, "You're home soon."
Kira bit her lip as she leaned against her father, "Yeah, daddy let me out."

Chloe bit her lip, "Mommy? Are you gonna forget me when you have teh baby?" she mumbled, her throat tight.

Lynn blinked slowly, her throat tightened suddenly, "I could never forget you baby." she breathed, "Remember, you're my miracle?" she said softly.

Aryan smiled slightly, "But we had a deal, no more disrespecting or misbehaving." he nodded.

Caleb smiled softly as he listened in on the conversation, carefully running his fingers over Chloe's hair before he looked up at Caelan again, "Dig faster," he muttered, studying his hole.

Anna nodded slightly, "Sounds fair to me," she muttered, sharing a look with Kira before she nodded again, "Go upstairs and get ready for school tomorrow."
Kira frowned slightly, "Can I call Callum first?" she mumbled, looking up at her father.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:41 am

Caelan made a noise as he dug faster; Chloe leaned against her daddy, "I member, but this baby gonna be a mir'cle too and I won't be special no more." she mumbled, pouting.
Lynn took a breath, "You'll always be special my love, always, will you feel better if mommy picks you up in an hour and you can spend time with me?"

Aryan pursed his lips and handed her his phone, "An hour." he said, raising a brow at her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 am

Caleb's smile widened as he nodded to Chloe, suddenly a little more excited about this as he bent his head to kiss her hair.

Kira made a noise as she took the phone, "Thank you, daddy," she said in a high pitch and got on her toes to kiss his cheek before she hurried upstairs, dialing Callum as she went.
Anna raised a brow at her husband, unable to keep the smile off her lips, "You're adorable when you try to be strict, baby."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:04 am

Chloe felt a smile quirking up her lips, "I would really like that mommy, I miss you." she mumbled, "You visit daddy too, he makin' Cael dig a hole." she said, starting to get excited as she grinned up at her daddy.
"Okay, baby, I'll visit daddy too." Lynn said softly, "I love you Chloe, I'll see you in one hour, I promise." she muttered, glancing back at Alexander.
"I love you too, mommy." Chloe said and passed Caleb the phone back.

Callum felt a buzzing in his jean pockets and he dug out his phone, frowning when he saw Mr. Hawthorne's number, he picked up slowly, "Hello?" he mumbled.
Aryan sighed, "I know, I can't help it, she's my little girl." he mumbled, sinking into an available seat.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:09 am

Caleb grinned as he pressed the phone to his ear, "Do you love me too?"
Alexander smiled slightly as he moved back from her, fixing his pants without saying anything; finding her rather adorable when she spoke with her daughter.

Kira grinned widely as she went into her room and shut the door behind her, "Hello Clariiiice," she said in her most creepy Hannibal Lecter voice.
Anna smiled more warmly at him, "You think she'll behave?" she asked softly, marking her page before she put down the book.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 am

Lynn shivered and straightened slowly, fixing her slacks with one hand as she turned to lean against the desk, a smile on her lips, "Sometimes." she breathed, teasingly.

Callum rolled his eyes, "You're not scary Kira." he mumbled, a smiling tilting his lips, "Did they let you come home?"
Aryan sighed, "I want to say yes but honestly, I think she'll just be more careful about getting caught." he muttered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 am

Caleb rolled his eyes, "I bet you're thinking about me naked," he muttered in Russian, making sure the kids couldn't listen in.

Kira nodded to herself as she laid down on her bed, kicking off her Converse, "Uh-huh," she breathed, "Did you miss me?"
Anna's lips pulled into a pout as she studied his face, cocking her head a little to the side, "It'll get better in time, you know," she breathed, "Not the boy thing, though, it'll only get worse."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:26 am

Lynn rolled her eyes, "Alexander keeps me too preoccupied to think about anyone else but him naked." she muttered, smiling to herself.

"A lot." Callum mumbled, "It was hella lonely without you babe." he said, leaning against his pillow, "Did you miss me?"
Aryan sighed, "I know...unless we ground her for thirty years?" he offered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 am

Caleb pouted slightly, "You know, that really hurts my feelings, Lynn," he mumbled, trying to sound as sulky as possible.

"A lot," Kira breathed, shutting her eyes for a moment, "Can you come over? We can do... homework, together."
Anna pursed her lips, "I think that sounds reasonable."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 am

Lynn smirked, "What feelings baby?" she teased, running her fingers through her hair.

Callum pursed his lips, "I'll ask." he muttered, sitting up slowly, "Kira?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:37 am

Caleb made a face, "You know what? You're an ass," he muttered, "Be prepared to receive the icy cold shoulder when you get here, missy."

"Yeah?" Kira breathed, biting her lip as she started to shimmy out of her hot pants.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 am

Lynn made a noise, "You can't give me the icy cold shoulder, I'm pregnant and you have to be nice to pregnant ladies or else bad things will happen to your penis while you sleep." she mumbled, nodding to herself.

"You don't really want to do homework, do you?" Callum breathed, biting his lip hard.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "Just get over here before I have to bury my son," he mumbled before he hung up, grinning wickedly at Caelan.

Kira smiled slightly, "Well, not as much as I wanna kiss you," she said softly.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 am

Lynn rolled her eyes as she hung up and slipped her phone into her pocket, she cocked her head as she smiled up at Alexander, "You coming with me to pick her up or going home?" she asked softly.

Caelan made a noise, the hole getting deeper, "Dad, I don't want to dig anymore, you're freaking me out." he squeaked.

Callum bit his lip, trying not to grin to widely to himself, "I'll be there soon then." he muttered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

Alexander pursed his lips, "Home," he muttered, smiling a little, "You need some quality time with your baby girl."

"Keeeep digging," Caleb muttered, bouncing Chloe in his lap, "Until you can fit into it."

Kira bit her lip as she got off the bed, "Hurry, I'll be waiting," she breathed before she hung up and went into the hall, "Daddy, I'm done," she called, laying the phone on the floor before she went back into her room and began finding her school stuff.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 am

Lynn smiled slightly and nodded, "I'll see you later then?" she breathed, moving towards him to slide her arms around his waist and lean against him.

Chloe laughed softly, "I think Cael gonna cry daddy." she muttered, looking up at him.

Callum dressed in dark jeans and a hoodie before slipping downstairs, he'd spotted his dad outside and made his way out the back towards him, "Dad?" he called.

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 am

Alexander nodded, putting his arms around her to give her a careful squeeze, "Of course, love," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her softly.

Caleb grinned wickedly at Chloe before he looked up at Callum, "Have you seen how well your brother is doing?" he muttered, his grin widening.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:06 am

Lynn leaned up to kiss him harder, warmth spreading through her as she pulled back a little, unsure of what to say next as she leaned against him, something unreadable filling her gaze.

Callum grinned, "I think the hole needs to be bigger for his big ass head." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair as he looked up at his father, "Kira invited me over to their house, can I go?" he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:09 am

Alexander ran his tongue over his lips as he watched her for a moment before speaking again, "Something wrong?"

Caleb pursed his lips, studying the hole for a moment before he nodded, "I think you're right," he said before looking back up at him, "Yeah, you can go," he muttered, lifting his arm to point at him in that threatening father way, "Just don't get her pregnant or be late for school tomorrow, or you'll be digging a hole next to Caelan's."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:13 am

Lynn shook her head, "No, nothing's wrong." she smiled softly, "Nothing at all."

Callum held up his hands in a defenseless manner, "I won't do any of the sort, promise." he said before smiling, "Thanks dad." he muttered and ruffled Chloe's hair before starting for his bike near the side of the house.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 am

Alexander's pretty lips crooked into a smile as he nodded, "Good," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her forehead this time.

Caleb rolled his eyes before he looked down at Chloe again, "Boys," he said, making a face at the word.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next