Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 am

Claudia moved against him again, loving the way he felt between her legs, she bit his bottom lip, almost forgetting her sister was there at all as she lowered her head to bite at his throat again.

Eliya shivered, her toes curling as tingles started in her belly, she tangled her fingers in his hair and slid her tongue against his lips, wanting to taste him again.

"Because I'll--" Aryan started but was cut off by the beeping off his phone, he frowned and reached to answer it, "Hello?" he mumbled and was silent a few moments as he listened and then hung up, "Shit, I have to go." he grumbled, an apologetic look coming over his handsome face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:14 am

Caleb smiled to himself as he tilted his head to the side, letting her do whatever she felt like doing, "You know, I'm usually the one doing the biting," he breathed.

Casey slid his tongue against hers, shivering as he savored the taste and feel of her, "This is bad," he breathed.

Anna raised a brow at him, suddenly not so sleepy anymore as she sat up on him, "Are you kidding me?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 am

Claudia bit into his throat before running her tongue along the mark she made, "You can have your turn when I'm done." she breathed, teasing as she broke skin with her sharper teeth.

Eliya made a pleasurable noise, "So bad Casey," she breathed, moving her hips against him, "We can't tell anyone, we can't let this happen again." she whispered, continuing to move her hips a little.

Aryan sighed as he studied her face, "Baby, it's Micah." he muttered, swallowing hard, "I have to go, I'm sorry."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 am

Caleb gritted his teeth as his muscles tensed, making him tighten his grip on her as he shut his eyes again; not going to fight her.

Casey sighed as he studied her face, "That's depressing," he breathed.

Anna didn't say anything to this as she slid off him and fixed her panties before she swallowed hard, "Call me later?" she breathed, glancing back at him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 am

Claudia shut her eyes as she drank a little, Daphne moving closer to his side as she sunk her teeth into the other side of his neck, wanting to taste him.

Eliya kissed his bottom lip, "Shut up and enjoy me." she breathed, bending her head to kiss his neck, "Please, I don't want to feel my legs anytime soon."

Aryan nodded as he got out of bed, stealing a kiss as he moved towards his bathroom.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm

Caleb gritted his teeth so hard his jaw clicked and he moved a hand into Daphne's hair, a pleasurable sort of pain erupting in his nerve endings.

Casey studied her for a moment longer, thinking this over; a while passing before he pulled out of her and slammed into her again, grabbing her leg to put it over his shoulder.

Anna frowned slightly as she watched him, wondering what he meant with 'It's Micah', but she didn't say anything as she disappeared, reappearing in Eliya's bedroom.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 pm

The women continued to drink when Aryan made his way into the room, he raised a brow at them, smirking, "Get dressed, I need to go." he said, speaking to Caleb.

Eliya gasped, her back arching, pleasure and pain colliding in her abdomen making her dizzy with it as she moaned his name.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Caleb opened one eye to look at his friend, frowning a bit, "What does that have to do with me?" he mumbled.

Anna pursed her lips as she studied the back of Casey's head, "What the hell?" she mumbled, smirking a bit when Casey glanced back at her, his forehead damp as he grinned, "There's room for one more."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Aryan rolled his eyes, "I need someone to push in front of me if I get shot at." he muttered, in his own way saying he still trusted Caleb to have his back.

Eliya made a noise as she bucked her hips against him, tingling with pleasure as she looked over his shoulder at Anna, something in her eyes hoping she would understand.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:18 am

Caleb lips turned up in a crooked smile and he nodded slightly, "Fuck off, then," he muttered and gestured to the door as he tried to get up.

Anna smiled softly at her friend before she looked at Casey, "I'll pass," she said sweetly before she turned on her heel to leave the room.
Casey grinned as he pulled out to his tip again, "I don't think she likes me very much," he muttered before slamming into her again.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:23 am

Kiran rolled his eyes again before leaving the room and heading downstairs to wait.
Claudia glanced up at Caleb, "You're going to leave us?" she
pouted, licking her lips.

Eliya arched back, stiffling a loud moan, she tilted her head back and shut her eyes, "I'll like you enough for both of us then." she panted, pleasurable pain wrapping around her spine.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:29 am

Ff those two?

Caleb pursed his lips, "I'll be back soon," he said softly and kissed her forehead, making a matrix-y move to finally get to his feet; pulling on his boxers before he quickly pulled on his jeans and a fitted, long-sleeved t-shirt.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:32 am

It's yo turn Smile

Claudia turned on her back to watch him, "We'll be waiting." she breathed, a wicked smile curving her pretty red lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 am

Daamniiiiit Suspect

Caleb grinned at them and put on his Timberlands and a thick, black hoodie before he stole a kiss from each of them and headed downstairs.

... Casey slammed into her a last time; pleasure erupting in his abdomen and wrapping around his spine, making him shudder and mutter her name as he buried his pretty face against her breasts, his skin sticking to hers.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 am

Aryan stuffed his hands into his jean pockets, his brows were furrowed and he looked lost in thought, not noticing Caleb right away.

Eliya tightened around him and shuddered with pleasure, holding him tight against her, she bit into his shoulder to keep from screaming his name, a low moan escaping her lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:51 am

Caleb pursed his lips as he went downstairs and went for the door, jabbing Aryan's side as he passed him, "Come on, fag," he muttered, frowning a bit as he noticed how thick the snow was falling outside.

Casey panted softly against her skin as he shut his eyes for a moment, "Eliya?" he breathed, glancing up at her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:55 am

Aryan made a face and followed him towards the door, he frowned, "I'm not walking in that." he muttered.

Eliya licked her lips and tilted her head back to study his face, "Yeah Case?" she breathed, her heart pounding against her ribcage.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:58 am

Caleb glanced back at him as he opened the door, "I thought the cold didn't bother you," he muttered, raising a brow as he grabbed a gun from the table next to the door.

Casey smiled slightly as he studied her eyes, choosing his next words carefully before he bit his lip, "Leave with me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:04 am

"It doesn't but it'll take longer to get through it when I can just.." he grabbed his arm and blinked then to the Red Square, "Poof us there." he muttered, letting go.

Eliya studied his face closely, "What do you mean?" she asked softly, running her fingers through his hair.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 am

Caleb shuddered, his shoulders tensing as he glanced around the square, "What are we doing here?"

"Leave with me," Casey said again, studying her face closely, "Just for a while."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 am

Aryan didn't answer as he started for a rather conspicuos Rolls Royce Phantom waiting for them, a woman in a revealing tuxedo and chauffer hat behind the wheel.

Eliya bit her lip, "Okay, only for a little while." she breathed and kissed him deeply, "Where are we going?" she asked softly, letting herself enjoy this.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:20 am

Caleb raised a brow, already feeling himself getting a little annoyed, but he followed after him, not saying anything.

Casey shrugged slightly, "Where have you always wanted to go?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am

Aryan slid into the back, nodding to the driver before he turned to Caleb, "We're going to see by uncle." he muttered.

Eliya thought for a moment, "I want to go back to Paris." she breathed, smiling softly at him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 am

Caleb raised another brow at him, "Your uncle?" he muttered, "Micah?"

Casey's lips curved up in a warm smile as he studied her eyes, "Okay, Paris it is," he said softly.

Alexander Vladislav sat by the bar in some unnamed little pub in New York, sipping on a glass of whiskey. He seemed lost in thought, looking devilishly handsome in his black suit and black shirt, a skill that his son obviously got from him, and he was seemingly too caught up in studying the ice in his drink to notice anything else.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 am

Aryan gave a slight nod, pursing his lips, "Don't stare, okay?" he muttered, not elaborating.

Eliya bit his lower lip, "You may have to get up so I can get ready." she breathed, rocking her hips against him to tease.

Lynn sat alone at the bar, a glass of hard whiskey pressed to her lips, she looked beautiful in her tight black dress, one leg draped over the other, her black curls were half-up, half-down, tumbling down her shoulders; her violet-silver eyes gazed over the room, still wary after a meeting with business competitors, her gaze moved over Alexander and she cocked her head, studying him closely, seeing something familiar.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next