Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 40 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 am

Lynn shut her eyes for a moment, she took a breath, remembering, "He said my mother had hurt him, she'd left him, betrayed him, that because she'd hurt him he had to hurt me." she mumbled, "Did your mother know?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 am

"Not until the end," Alexander muttered, "Then he killed her." his face seemed to soften a little at this and he shut his eyes a moment, "Why does your mother treat you like she does?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 am

Lynn glanced over at him ad pursed her lips, "Vicious Cycle, her dad gave her away when she was little to some really bad people who abused her in everyway possible, she didn't know him until she was grown and she was trying to forgive, after I was born, she couldn't exactly take care of me because of her work so she gave me to her dad and he raised me for awhile and he gave me everything, I was his princess, and he loved me, my mother was jealous, I guess it just made her hate me or maybe whatever bad thing Maximus saw in her, she sees in me, I suppos I can't really explain her though I try to understand her." she muttered, "Did you kill him for killing your mom?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:49 am

Alexander smiled slightly as he looked back at her, wondering how she could guess that as he nodded, "Yes," he breathed, "When I was fifteen." his smile widened a little, "Do you know how amazing you are?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 am

Lynn smiled softly, "No, how amazing am I?" she breathed, grinning slightly as she snuggled closer to him.

Raya kissed lower down his chest when there was a loud knock at the door and Lillie stuck her head in, her eyes closed, "Raya?" she whispered, "Drake called, Aryan's in the hospital and he needs you there, he said not to tell mom, at all."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 am

Alexander rolled his eyes, "This much," he breathed, bending his head to kiss her deeply.

Luka frowned slightly as he looked from Lillie to Raya, finding this rather unfortunate but he didn't say anything other than, "Go, call me later."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:05 am

Lynn kissed him back hard before she smiled against his mouth, "Is that all the questions you wanted to ask?" she breathed, running her fingers along his chest.

Raya nodded and stole a kiss before she slid off of him, grabbing one of the blankets to wrap around her and dissappear into the hall with her little sister before she dressed and blinked them to the waiting room where Drake sat with Jacob, Micah, and Anna.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 am

Alexander smiled against her mouth, "I'll ask you a last one when I've bought you a ring."

Anna sat with her knees pressed together and her elbows on her knees with her face buried in her hands; too tired to cry any more as she just sat there, feeling sick to her stomach and not noticing anything around her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:16 am

Lynn grinned and rolled over so she was on top of him, "When you ask, I think you should know my real, full name." she mumbled, moving back a little to study him.

Raya and Drake exchanged glances before the siblings got up and moved down the hall without a word. Lillie sat beside Anna and rubbed her back in the same comforting way her mother did when she was sad, "It'll be okay Miss Anna, Drake and Raya will take care of him." she said softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 am

Alexander pursed his lips, "Do tell," he breathed, studying her curiously.

Anna took a deep breath as she straightened a little, glancing back at Lillie with wet eyes, "Do they know what's wrong with him?" she whispered.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 am

Lynn sighed, "My birth name is Lynnèa Saraievna Norratov." she breathed, her cheeks flushing like she was slightly embarrassed.

Lillie bit her lip, "The important thing is they know how to fix him." she mumbled, glancing over at Jacob.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:34 am

"Lynnèa," Alexander breathed, as if tasting the word, "It's beautiful, why would you not tell me that?"

Anna's jaw tightened as she stared at her, "What aren't you telling me, Lillie?" she said, something dark coming into her pretty eyes.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 am

Lynnie bit her lip, "Only my mother calls me that." she said softly, shrugging, "When she's really beyond angry with me, she calls me Lynnèa Saraievna then she beats me."

The young girl swallowed hard, something almost fearful coming into her eyes, "I want to but I can't." she choked out, her pretty green eyes going wide, "They--" she was cut off suddenly by an invisible constricting vice around her airway before blood bubbled up from her lips and was flung to the floor, her body going into convulsions.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 am

Alexander frowned slightly, reaching up to wrap his hand in her hair and pull her down to kiss her mouth, "I promise you, Lynnèa," he breathed, "Nobody's ever going to lay a hand on you again."

Anna's eyes widened as her head snapped towards Jacob, "What the fuck is this?" she breathed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am

Lynn made a pleasurable noise against his mouth, warmth spreading through her as she kissed him deeply and thoroughly.

Jacob growled, "If she didn't tell you, its because we can't." he snapped at her, moving to pick his baby sister up in his arms and move in the direction Drake and Raya disappeared to.
Micah frowned deeply and looked at Anna, "I think it's time we called Lynn, don't you agree?" he muttered, raising a brow.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 am

Alexander smiled softly against her mouth, "You're such a softy."

Anna tilted her head back against the wall, shutting her eyes, "Maybe you should get like, a mile away from me before you drop dead too," she mumbled, opening her eyes as she slipped her phone out of her pocket and dialed Lynn.

-------

https://intothenight.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=24
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40