Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 39 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:44 am

"Did you have fun last night?" Anna breathed, putting the bottle back on the table as she raised a brow at him.

Caleb glanced up at her, his gaze moving all over her face before he nodded, "Yeah, sure baby."

Alexander's smile widened a little, "Shut up, love," he breathed, "I'm supposed to ask you."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:48 am

Aryan squeezed his eyes shut, "No, I got drunk until I couldn't remember my name last night." he muttered, not moving, a migraine forming behind his eyes.

Eliya studied his face and kissed him gently on his mouth, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, "I love you." she breathed again, her lips returning to his.

Lynn bit back a grin, "Sorry," she breathed, pursing her lips shut as she studied him, wondering if he was going to ask soon.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 am

Anna held her hand on her waist as she cocked her hip, tilting her head a little to the side, "Get your ass up, we're going home."

Caleb moved his fingers into her hair to kiss her deeply, "I love you," he whispered against her mouth, some kind of warmth spreading through his chest.

Alexander raised a brow at her as he kissed her nose, "I'm not asking until I've got a ring for you, baby."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 am

Aryan took a breath, his head hurting so bad as he struggled from under the coffee table and stumbled to his feet, glancing around as Drake managed to wake Jacob up.

Eliya kissed him softly again before she took one of his hands and pulled him up as she started for the stairs.

Lynn made a noise, "Fine." she breathed, kissing his chin, "I'll try to be patient." she grumbled, partially teasing.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

Anna sighed, running her fingers through her hair as she sat down in one of the chairs and rested her head on her palm; simply watching Drake now.

Caleb stumbled a little, obviously not sober yet as he tightened his grip on her hand, letting her lead him.

"Good," Alexander breathed, bending his head to kiss her gently.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 am

Drake looked over his brother, making sure there was no sign of injury, always protective of his siblings, feeling it his responsibility as the first born.

Eliya glanced back at him, slowing down a little so he wouldn't stumble off the steps and hurt himself, her fingers clenching around his hand, offering herself as his anchor.

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 am

"Where's Micah?" Anna mumbled, glancing over at Aryan again with a cool look in her eyes.

Caleb smiled slightly as he felt her slow down and he glanced up at her, "Thank you," he breathed, forcing himself to walk right as he kept going.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 am

Micah appeared at the sound of his name, a glass of orange juice in one hand and a piece of toast in the other, he was wearing silk pajama pants and nothing else, "I heard my name?" he mumbled.

Eliya smiled back at him, "Of course." she mumbled, bringing their hands to her lips, to kiss his knuckles.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:13 am

Anna pursed her lips as she looked him over, "What did you do last night?" she muttered, raising a brow at him.

Caleb bit his lip as he studied her face, "Things are gonna change, baby, I promise."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:17 am

Micah raised a brow at her, "Well mom, I was home with some lady company when my nephews came over bumbling drunk, lit a joint and kinda just passed the fuck out in my living room... after stealing fifty bucks from me and buying fifteen pizzas." he muttered.

Eliya bit her lip, she didn't say anything for a long moment, just leading him into their bedroom, she turned to him, "Will you do something for me then?" she breathed, studying his face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:22 am

Anna pinched the bridge of her nose as she shut her eyes a moment, "Great," she breathed, "I'm married to a fifteen year old."

Caleb forced himself to a stop before he'd stumble into her, swaying a little as he nodded, "Yeah," he mumbled, "What?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 am

Micah pursed his lips, "If it makes a difference, at some point last night he cried like a girl for a good hour."

Eliya bit her lip, "Will you talk to your dad? It might help, I mean I'm not saying to forgive but I'm not saying to just start swinging either, just vent to him, hear what he has to say. I know a bit of what I'm talking about I was going to be a social worker." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 am

Anna couldn't help the slight smile that curved her lips, "I wish it did," she breathed, mostly to herself as she glanced in Aryan's direction again, "You ready?"

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "I will if you'll come with me," he mumbled, nodding firmly.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 am

Aryan nodded slowly, his head aching to the point of explosion, he took a step forward before he crumpled and went down hard.

Eliya smiled warmly, "I'll come, I won't leave your side for a minute, I promise." she said softly and moved to put her arms around him, hugging him tight.

Lynn smiled slightly, moving her hips against him to tease him as tingles started up in her abdomen again, "Can I ask you something?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

Anna's eyes widened a little as she flew out of her chair, "Aryan?" she squeaked, moving towards him to lower herself next to him, carefully patting the side of his head.

Caleb made a noise, "Not too tight, baby, I don't want to vomit on you," he mumbled, his stomach churning.

Alexander made a noise, pressing himself as deep into her as possible before he nodded, "Yeah?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 am

Drake and Jacob got up as well, reaching Aryan at the same time that Micah did, blood dripped from nose and he didn't move, looking pale and rather sick.

Eliya wrinkled her nose and loosened her grip, "Sorry." she breathed and pulled back to start undressing him.

Lynn shivered, tightening around him, "I want to know what you were like growing up, about your parents and things." she breathed, "I'm curious."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 am

Anna made a noise as she looked up at Jacob, "What the hell did he take?" she breathed, her eyes becoming slightly panicked.

Caleb cocked his head a little to the side as he watched her, too fuzzy in his head to help her as he smiled a little, "You're beautiful."

Alexander wrinkled his nose, "Why?" he mumbled, cocking his head a little, "Wonder why I'm such a bastard?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am

Jacob shook his head, "We just smoked weed and got drunk that was it." he breathed, studying his little brother, panick in his pretty gaze.

Eliya smiled, "I know." she said softly as she got his shirt and jacket off and then unzipped his pants and began to push them down his hips, bending over to get his shoes off.

Lynn smiled softly and shook her head, "I just want to know everything about you, we can go quid pro quo, you ask me something, I'll ask you." she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 am

"Shit," Anna breathed, shutting her eyes tight as she grabbed Aryan and took them to the nearest hospital, expecting the others to find their way there.

Caleb's smile widened a bit, "No, I mean it," he breathed, "You're fucking beautiful."

Alexander pursed his lips, getting off her to lie on his back next to her before he nodded, "Fine," he breathed, "What do you want to know?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 am

Eliya looked up at him, a soft smile tilting her lips as she got him naked, "Thank you." she breathed, kissing his abdomen as she straightened and pulled her shirt up over her head.

Lynn turned on her side to face him, "What were your parents' names?" she mumbled, studying his face as she pulled the blankets over them.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 am

Caleb smiled to himself, "You're welcome," he breathed, simply watching her with a loving look in his eyes.

"My father's name was Abram," Alexander muttered, wrinkling his nose before he smiled again, "My mother's name was Yelena." he glanced over at her, "Why did you become an assassin?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 am

Eliya slid her jeans down her hips, her panties following after as she took his hand and slowly began towards their bathroom, sashaying her hip a bit.

Lynn pursed her lips, "Both my parents are assassins and it just seemed natural to become one too." she muttered, "What were they like?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:20 am

Alexander pursed his lips, "My mother was a saint," he muttered, shrugging slightly, "My father wasn't," he said, studying her face, "What were your parents like, growing up?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 am

Lynn bit her lip, "Well, I knew my dad but he didn't know I was his, my mom had lied to him about i and when I was five he broke every bone in my body and I didn't see him again until I was eighteen." she muttered, "My mother...is complicated, I only saw her two months out of the year until I was probably thirteen and then hardly at all until I was twenty, to this day she still emotionally and sometimes physically abuses me." she muttered, giving a slight shrug, "Why wasn't your father a saint?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 am

Alexander studied her a moment, frowning to himself while he processed this; forcing himself to shake it off before he looked up in the ceiling, "He murdered women," he muttered, looking a little distant as he remembered this, "Why did he break your bones?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next