Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 38 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:14 am

Raya smiled softly at him, "I like you too." she breathed, turning on her side to kiss his mouth before laying on her back again.

Drake kissed her throat, he shut his eyes and didn't say a word as he just felt her, thinking of no one else but her in that moment.

Eliya sniffled and wiped at her face, "I was waiting for you to come home." she breathed, sitting up further.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:18 am

"Good," Luka breathed, his smile staying in place as he continued to make circles on her abdomen.

Anna's body seemed to relax even with his weight on her as she simply enjoyed the beauty of their silence; hoping that he would stay as she started to drift off.

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "I'm sorry about earlier," he mumbled, not elaborating.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:24 am

Raya shut her eyes as she snuggled closer to him, starting to drift off, the feel of his fingers on her abdomen making her feel tingly and so damn good and warm.

Drake slid off of her and pulled her body against his side, draping the blanket across them as he kept his eyes and mouth shut.

Eliya swallowed hard, "You know what I think, honestly?" she breathed, looking up at him, "I don't think you really care that he cheated on her, I think it was an excuse, I think you're hurt because she doesn't love you anymore, she's not waiting for you, she's not your backup girl when you decided you're bored with me or when you're just so goddamn happy it scares you." she whispered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:28 am

Ff these two pairs of sweethearts, pretty please? Smile

Caleb raised a brow at her, something dark coming into his pretty eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest, "When the fuck did you become my goddamn shrink, Eliya?" he muttered, sounding genuinely irritated by this as he started for the kitchen, needing booze to get through this conversation.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:39 am

fine :b

... Raya made little noises as she stirred, her lids fluttering open, she was disoriented for a moment, forgetting where she was, a smiling tilting her lips when she remembered and rolled over on her side to press against Luka, she ran her fingertips over his tattoo as she draped her leg across his waist, "Mm, wake up." she breathed, feeling lust stir in her belly.

... Drake yawned as his lids fluttered open and he looked down at Anna, a slight smile he couldn't help curved his lips, he ran his fingers over her hair, wanting to stay in their little bubble.

Eliya swallowed hard and rubbed her face, her fingers wet as tears started to spill against them, "I don't know," she breathed, her heart starting to ache in her chest.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 am

Luka made a cute, sleepy noise as his eyes opened a little and he looked down at her, "Mm, morning," he breathed, smiling slightly.

Anna made a noise as her eyes fluttered open and she smiled a little, stretching out her legs as she looked up at him, "Good morning," she breathed, her pretty eyes shimmering in the streak of sunlight that came in between the curtains.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 am

"Morning." Raya breathed and leaned up to kiss him gently, "Did you sleep well?" she whispered, studying him, her violet-silver eyes glittering.

Drake kissed her nose, "Mmmorning." he rumbled, holding her closer to him as he ran his fingertips along her side.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:57 am

Luka nodded slightly, "Perfectly," he breathed, gently kissing her nose, "You?"

Anna's small, sleepy smile warmed up a little as she ran her thumb over his lips, "Are you hungry?" she breathed, studying his eyes.

Alexander stood outside Lynn's door, a pretty black box with a bright red ribbon in his hand as he knocked; blood still staining his hands, simply for her pleasure.

Caleb sighed as he poured vodka into a large glass, downing it quickly before he poured another one, "You're wrong, you know."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:10 am

"Wonderful." Raya breathed, moving a bit to straddle him, she placed little kisses all along his chest and abdomen.

"I'm always hungry." Drake mumbled when his phone started to ring, he frowned and looked at his jeans on the floor where his phone was, "I don't want to get it." he grumbled.

Lynn rubbed her face, she was in large T-shirt and nothing else as she moved towards the door, she ran her fingers through her hair, biting her lip as she pulled it open, her eyes warmed as she saw him, taking in every detail until her gaze reached the box and then she lifted them back to his face, "You killed her?" she breathed, a soft smile starting to curve her lips.

Eliya swallowed hard again and looked towards the kitchen, "I am?" she breathed, just wanting him to sit and actually talk to her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:14 am

Anna smiled warmly at him, "Then don't," she breathed, moving to straddle him before she bent down to kiss his mouth; feeling so damn good and blissfully sore.

Alexander nodded slowly, a smile curving his lips as he held the box out to her, "Proof."

Caleb nodded, mostly to himself when he turned and began back into the living room, "Yes, you are," he muttered, "I didn't do this because I'm jealous, I did it because I want to protect Lynn from going through the same thing my mom did, okay?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 am

Drake smiled as he ran his fingers along her hips, letting his phone go to voicemail when it started to ring again, sounding even more furious and louder than before.

Lynn took it from him, she studied it for a moment before untying the bow, she opened the box to peer inside and bit her lip, "It's beautiful." she breathed and held her hand out to him, warmth filling her chest.

Eliya leaned back against the couch and pulled her knees to her chest, "What did he put your mom through?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:26 am

Anna wrinkled her nose as she glanced down at his jeans, "Someone wants you bad," she mumbled and reached down to dig his cell out of his pocket, studying the screen.

Alexander's smile widened a little, but he didn't say anything as he took her hand; just happy that she was pleased.

Caleb took a breath before he moved to sit on the coffee table; obviously too drunk to lead up to it, so instead he just told her everything about the beatings, the cheating and the rapes.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 am

Drake glanced at it, "It's Micah, you know my Uncle, right?" he muttered, gesturing for her to pick it up.

Lynn led him into her bedroom, she placed the box on her night stand and turned to start undressing him, standing on her tip toes to kiss him hard.

Eliya watched him as he spoke, she swallowed hard, "It sounds awful." she breathed, "But Caleb, doesn't it also sound a little familiar?" she whispered, careful with her words as she studied his eyes.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 am

Anna nodded slightly before she picked up and pressed the phone to her ear, "Drake's phone," she muttered, biting her lip to keep herself from smiling too widely.

Alexander moved his hands into her hair to kiss her deeply before he pulled back a little, "I hand you her heart and you want to have sex with me?" he breathed, smiling a little.

Caleb raised a brow at her, "What do you mean?" he mumbled.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:46 am

Micah made a noise, "Anna?" he muttered before shaking it off, "Aryan's passed out in my living room, can you come pick him up?" he mumbled.

Lynn smiled and shrugged slightly, "I have a tiny bit of a fetish." she breathed, getting his shirt off.

Eliya bit her lip, "You smell like booze and Evangeline." she whispered, "Earlier when I said you might be the same as your dad it got to you, didn't it? Because you've done those things to me, I mean you're not as bad as that and I love you more than anything but you cheat on me, you've left me, you've hit me, and once you even raped me." she breathed, looking up at him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:50 am

Anna raised a brow, mostly to herself before she sighed, "Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes," she mumbled before she hung up, her lips pulling into a pout as she looked at Drake, "I have to pick him up."

ff? :b

Caleb blinked a few times as he studied her face, the color slowly draining from his face as he opened his mouth to object, but nothing came out; instead he exhaled hard, burying his face in his hands, "Holy shit."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

Its your turn *nods*

Drake made a face, "I'll come with you." he drawled, not wanting to get up at all.

Eliya frowned deeply, her heart melting as she got up and put her arms around him, burying her face against the top of his head, "I'm sorry." she breathed, hating herself for saying anything at all.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 am

In a moment, then :b Looking for pictures!

Anna smiled softly at him, but she didn't say anything as she bent down to steal a kiss before she hopped off him and went into her walk-in closet to dress; wanting to keep his smell on her for a while longer.

Caleb shook his head, "You're right," he whispered against his hands, sounding like he was choking now, "You're fucking right."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 am

Drake watched her for a minute before he slid to his feet and got dressed, enjoying the smell of her on his skin.

Eliya shut her eyes and kissed the top of his head as she held him tighter to her, "Hush, baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like this, I just, I don't know, I shouldn't have said anything." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am

A good few minutes passed before Anna came out of her closet again; wearing strappy, cork wedges, blue, ripped shorts and a loosely hanging grey blouse, revealing a whole lot of cleavage. She smiled as she ran her fingers through her straightened hair; looking ever so beautiful, wearing nothing but mascara and she held her hand out to him, "You ready?"

Caleb shook his head again, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her waist tight, "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm sorry," he whispered, not just the alcohol talking.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:16 am

Drake gave her a once over as he took her hand, "Ready." he breathed, "You look beautiful." he whispered, appreciating her natural beauty more and more.

Eliya inhaled his scent, "I know, I forgive you." she breathed, meaning it, "I love you, no matter what, remember?"

... Lynn arched her back, tightening around him as pleasure exploded in her abdomen and screamed his name, raking her nails down his back, her heart beating hard against her ribcage.

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 am

Anna bit her lip, "Thank you," she breathed, feeling blood creep into her cheeks while she get on her toes to kiss his cheek, inhaling his scent for a moment before she shut her eyes and poofed them to Micah's living room.

Caleb tightened his grip on her, "No matter what," he whispered, "I love you."

Alexander made a satisfied noise; muttering her name as pleasure rippled through his abdomen and wrapped around his spine, making him shudder with it as he pressed deep into her, having missed her body during his little mission.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:31 am

Drake wrinkled his nose as the smell of booze, women, and vomit hit his scenses, he glanced around, cussing under his breath when he spotted his little brother Jacob strewn about on the couch and Aryan sprawled across the floor, somehow managing to be under the coffee table.

Eliya kissed the top of his head again as she hugged him tighter, "We're meant to be together, you know that right?" she breathed, "No matter how much I bitch or how much you scream, if we're fighting, making love, or just breathing, we belong together."

Lynn held him tight against her, her body still trembling, she moaned with pleasure and kissed him deeply, "I love you." she breathed against his mouth.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

Anna wrinkled her nose as she looked around, her shoulders tensing when she spotted Aryan and she frowned deeply, "You gotta be kidding me," she breathed, letting go of Drake to move towards her husband. She grabbed a bottle of booze from the table and unscrewed the cap before she started pouring it onto Aryan's face, "Aryan William Hawthorne, wake the hell up."

Caleb nodded slightly, still bent on hugging the hell out of her as he sniffed, "I know, baby."

"And I love you," Alexander breathed, running his fingers up her sides.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 am

Aryan started to choke and sputter as he turned his face, his eyes fluttering open, "What the hell?" he choked out, the alcohol burning as it gone up his nose and he started to cough.

Eliya smiled softly, "Caleb?" she breathed, running her fingers over his hair, "Will you please take a shower with me, this smell is driving me crazy." she mumbled, trying to be teasing, wanting to be with him and hold him more than anything.

Lynn bit her lip as she studied him, "Will you marry me?" she whispered, swallowing hard, the words just slipping out into the air.

Last edited by Ashleh on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next