Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 21 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am

Lynn smiled softly and stepped back, stealing another kiss before she disappeared to Caleb's backyard, heading for them as soon as she reappeared, the smile never leaving her lips.

Callum got on his bike and started down the street, peddling faster and faster before he glanced around to make sure no one in his house could see him as he blinked to Kira's street.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:30 am

Caleb's smile widened as he spotted Lynn and he shook his head, "Cold shoulder, Lynnie, cold shoulder."

Kira changed out of her large hoodie and into a black wife beater; feeling all fluffy and excited all of a sudden as she shimmied into her short denim shorts and moved towards her window, glancing out to see if Callum was there yet.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 am

Lynn pouted as she neared him, "Chloe, daddy's being mean to me." she mumbled, bending down to nuzzle her little girl's neck, "I've missed you so much." she breathed, kissing her cheek.

Callum pulled into the driveway and put the kickstand down on his bike before hopping off and moving towards the front door to knock.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:41 am

Caleb chewed the inside of his cheek as he watched them for a moment, "How was work?" he muttered, smiling again.

Kira made a noise as she quickly padded out of her room and went barefooted downstairs, hoping that her father hadn't heard the door as she went to open it.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:46 am

Lynn smiled up at him, "It was good, Alexander went with me." she mumbled, kneeling down beside them as she ran her fingers through Chloe's hair, "I told him about the baby, you know, and he said we could have it together." she breathed, meeting his gaze.

Callum stuffed his hands into the pocket of his hoodie, unable to help the silly grin on his face or the excitement in his abdomen.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:52 am

Caleb nodded slightly, managing to hide the slight clench of his jaw with rubbing his face, "That's good," he mumbled, unenthusiastically.

Kira silently pulled open the door and smiled brightly at him, pressing her finger to her plump lips before she grabbed his arm, starting to tug him inside.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 am

Lynnie studied him before looking at their little girl, "Baby, go get your bag ready so we can go, okay?" she said softly, kissing her cheek again and helping her up, she waited until Chloe was in the house before looking up at Caleb, "Why aren't you happy for me?" she asked softly, cocking her head to the side.

Callum bit his lip to keep from making any noise as he let her lead him in.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "You know I'm jealous," he said, unable to keep the crooked smile off his face.

Kira ran her tongue over her lips before she tiptoed up the stairs and into her room, quietly shutting the door behind them before she leaned against it, biting her lip in a sweet manner, "Hi."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:04 am

Lynn sighed and got up to sit in his lap, she laid her forehead against his, "I don't want you to be jealous," she mumbled, moving a hand to the nape of his neck to run her fingers along the hair there, "We're supposed to be friends, you have to be all supportive and happy for me." she breathed.

Callum smiled warmly at her, "Hi." he breathed, moving to press his body against hers and lower his head to kiss her mouth.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 am

Caleb shut his eyes for a moment, his hand clenching around the armrest of the lawn chair he was in, "Caelan, go inside," he muttered, not opening his eyes yet.

Kira moved her fingers into his hair, warmth spreading through her chest as she kissed him deeply, pressing herself hard against him as tingles started to weave through her abdomen.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:13 am

Caelan scrambled out of the hole and ran for the house, half-stumbling as he threw himself inside without a word, just grateful not to dig anymore.

Callum placed his hands on her waist as he slid his tongue against her mouth, wanting entrance, wanting to taste her, heat spreading through his lower abdomen.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am

Caleb slowly opened his eyes when he knew the boy was gone and he glanced up at Lynn, something unreadable in his pretty eyes, "We can't do this anymore," he breathed, running his fingers up her thigh, "You can't just.. sit on me, when you're officially not mine. It gives me bad ideas, which is really depressing when you think about it."

Kira opened her mouth a little, shivering as she slid her tongue against his and heat started to spread through her lower abdomen, encouraging her as she moved her hands onto his chest and began pushing him towards the bed, never breaking their kiss.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:26 am

Lynn studied him, "Don't you get it, Caleb, I love you too much to ever go down that road again." she said softly, "We might not be together but weren't we friends for years before us? And when we were friends we did a lot worse than just me sitting in your lap." she mumbled, biting her lip.

Callum shut his eyes, shivers running up his spine as he tasted her, his fingers tightening on her hips as he stumbled, falling back onto the bed and bringing her with him on top.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:34 am

"I know," Caleb muttered, moving his hands off of her as he studied her eyes, "Which is why it feels so fucking wrong to be friends."

Kira made a low, pleasurable noise against his mouth as she shut her eyes; reaching between them to undo his jeans.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:37 am

Lynn moved back to study his eyes, "You don't want to be my friend anymore because you don't trust yourself?" she said slowly, pursing her lips.

Callum made a noise, trying not to be too loud as started to tug off her shorts, wanting to feel her so bad.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 am

Caleb chewed the inside of his cheek for a moment before he sighed, "It's not that I don't want to," he mumbled, looking down at Caelan's hole simply to avert her eyes, "But yeah, I don't trust myself with you." he bit his lip, some sincere emotion coming over his face, "I can't do that to Eliya again."

Kira smiled against his mouth, feeling giddy all of a sudden as she tilted off him, laying on her back next to him to get her shorts off, "Be gentle," she whispered, biting her lip in an adorable manner as she shimmied off her panties.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 am

Lynn swallowed hard and slid off his lap, "I understand." she said softly, looking down at her shoes, her throat tight, "I'll bring Chloe back tomorrow." she muttered, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

Callum looked over at her and smiled softly, "Always." he said, kissing her deeply as he moved over her, spreading her legs to slide inside her, slowly as not to be clumsy or hurt her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 am

Caleb bit his lip, something clenching around his heart as he looked up at her, "Lynn?"

Kira shut her eyes tight as she dug her fingers into his shoulders; biting her lip painfully hard to keep herself from making any noise as she tightened around him, this sending slight tremors through her abdomen.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:53 am

ff those adolescent chil'en *nods*

Lynn glanced up at him, her throat so tight she almost couldn't speak for a moment, "Yeah?" she choked out, her violet-silver eyes darkening.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:58 am

... Kira tilted her head back, having to bite back a moan as pleasure rumbled in her abdomen; she gasped, curling her fingers in the sheets, "Pull out, pull out," she breathed, having completely forgotten about protection.

Caleb pursed his lips, "I'm sorry," he mumbled.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:04 am

Callum shuddered as he pulled out, pleasure making his head spin, "Holy shit." he breathed, shutting his eyes as he rolled onto his back.

Lynn swallowed hard, "Don't be." she said softly and turned to walk back towards her house, just wanting to be with her little girl.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 am

Kira bit her lip, slowly shutting her eyes, "Mmh, you're amazing," she breathed, running her fingers over her abdomen.

Caleb wrinkled his nose to himself, but he stayed seated, leaning forward as he rubbed his face, "Damn it.."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:14 am

Callum smiled, "And I'll get better each time." he breathed, wriggling his brows as he kissed her nose.

Lynn past Eliya on her way upstairs, the pregnant woman waddled outside and across her yard to her husband, her lips pursed and she studied him, rubbing her swollen tummy, "Did you forget about me?" Eliya mumbled, pouting.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 am

Kira wrinkled her nose as she opened her eyes to look up at him, "You're so full of yourself, Callum Walker," she breathed, smiling playfully at him.

Caleb made a low noise as he glanced up at his wife, smiling a little as he straightened in his chair, "Sorry, baby," he breathed, "I had to go pick up Caelan from a party. You know, he was drinking and getting blown by some random girl when I got there?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:23 am

Callum bit his lip, "I bet you like to me full of me too." he breathed, playfully.

Eliya frowned, thinking about this, "My little boy..." she mumbled, shaking her head as she caught glimpse of the hole, "What's that?" she asked softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next