Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 am

"Yes." Eliya whimpered, "I'm sorry." she breathed, starting to cry hard again.

Aryan shot back his drink before picking up his phone, "Hello?"

Caleb swallowed hard, silently counting to ten before he took a deep breath, "It's fine," he whispered, shutting his eyes for a moment, "I.. I really need to see you."

Anna shut her eyes as she took a breath, "Hey, baby, it's me," she whispered.

Eliya took a breath, "I need to see you too, where are you?" she whispered, starting to get to her feet.

Kiran smiled slightly to himself, "Hey, what's up?" he breathed.

"Lynn's apartment," Caleb mumbled, not even realizing how wrong that sounded.

Anna sighed, "Caden's sick," she muttered, "We're at the hospital, you should come."

Eliya swallowed hard, shutting her eyes for a moment, not asking why, she blinked herself to where he was, appearing across from him in Lynn's living room, she dropped her phone and started towards him.

Kiran frowned, "I'll be there soon" he mumbled and hung up as he poofed upstairs to get his mother..
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:39 am

Caleb looked up at his wife, seeing her there suddenly putting a pained look into his eyes, "Eliya?" he breathed, looking like the helpless little boy who was beaten by his alcoholic father.
Eliya felt her heart clench as she studied him, moving to get into his lap and throw her arms around his neck, holding him tight to her, "I'm here, I'm so sorry." she breathed, shutting her eyes tight.

.. Aryan moved into the waiting, Lynn behind him, he noticed his grandparents talking to a female doctor but hardly paid attention as he moved towards Isabelle and Anna, "What happened?"

Caleb put his arms around her and hugged her tight, suddenly not taking so much consideration to her frail little shape as he shut his eyes, "He's not my father," he whispered, like she already knew about it.

Anna sniffled as she looked up at Aryan, wiping at her eyes, "We were out shopping, suddenly he was in pain," she mumbled, glancing at Lynn, "The doctor says there's a parasite in him, spreading a virus.. They don't know how to fix it."

Eliya held him tighter, "Shhh, I know, I know, baby, I'm sorry." she breathed, inhaling his scent and placing little kisses to wherever her lips reached, wanting to make him feel better, wanting so many things.

Lynn felt the color drain from her face, she looked almost sick for a moment, "A parasite, you're sure?" she breathed, studying Anna's face closely.

Caleb shut his eyes tighter, wanting to push down every unwelcome emotion that had his eyes sting, "I don't understand anything anymore," he whispered, sounding like he was choking as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, "Don't leave me, Elle, please.."

Anna nodded slowly, "That's what the doctor said," she breathed, her eyes a little red from crying as she took her mother's hand again.

Eliya ran her fingers over his hair, hugging him tighter, "Never baby, you're stuck with me." she breathed, "I love you."

Lynn shared a glance with her parents before looking at the children again, "We'll fix it."

Caleb sighed against her skin, inhaling her scent as he relaxed some, "I love you, I'm so sorry.."

Anna swallowed hard, nodding slightly before she looked at her mother again, "You hear that, mama? They'll take care of him."

Eliya pulled back to study his face, her eyes stinging, "I love you so much," she breathed, "I'm sorry about Casey, I'm sorry." she said softly, hugging him tighter still.

Aryan pursed his lips, frowning slightly as he looked up at Lynn, "You're not telling us something." he muttered, his eyes searching her face.

Caleb swallowed hard, his gaze dropping, "I have to tell you something.."

Anna frowned slightly as she glanced at Aryan, "What are you talking about?" she mumbled.

Eliya ran her fingers over his hair again, "What is it baby?" she breathed.

Aryan glanced back at her, "They know something." he muttered.
"And here is not the time or place." Lynn mumbled.

Caleb looked between them, keeping his gaze there, "I'm not just sleeping with Claudia," he mumbled.

Anna's frown deepened as she looked at Lynn, "Then tell us somewhere else."

Eliya frowned and took his chin in her hand to make him look at her, "What to do you mean?" she breathed, her heart clenching.

Lynn raised a brow at her, for a moment stiffling the urge to slap her in the mouth like a disrespectful child, "Get up then, we're leaving." she said, turning on her heel and expecting them to follow.

Caleb frowned as he studied her eyes, his own glistening, "I slept with Josephine," he mumbled, for a moment sounding like this was the only thing he had to say before he took a breath, "Claudia, and Claudia's sister, and I came here to sleep with Lynn."

Anna sighed and ran her fingers through her hair before she got up to follow Lynn, holding her hand out to Aryan.

Eliya blinked slowly, hurt creeping into her pretty eyes, she swallowed hard, "You've been busy." she mumbled, trying to make light as tears slipped down her face.

Aryan took her hand as he followed Lynn towards the elevator, she pressed the up button for the roof, knowing Simon's jet was waiting.

Caleb swallowed hard as he studied her face, "Please, don't cry," he whispered, his own eyes still glistening with guilt and pain.

Anna carefully squeezed Aryan's hand as she glanced at him, mouthing 'Are you okay?'

Eliya studied his eyes before she leaned forward to kiss him deeply, taking his face in her hands, she laid her forehead against his and shut her eyes, "I love you but I can't make you love me, I can't make you miss me or need me or want me the way I do you but I'm not leaving you, Caleb, I forgive you, okay?" she breathed.

Aryan gave her hand a squeeze and shrugged a little as he pulled her onto the elevator, not saying a word or looking at Lynn as they rode up, the hum of a jets engine reaching through the wires as they ascended more and more.

Caleb swallowed hard as he studied her eyes, "I do love you," he whispered, "I need you, Eliya, I'm sorry," he mumbled, dropping his gaze again, "I don't want you to forgive me, I want you to react, hit me, scream; just react."

Anna glanced upwards, as to see where the hum came from and she shut her eyes for a moment, leaning against Aryan as nausea started to creep into her throat.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:12 am

Eliya bit her lip and then she let the truth spill out, "I hate it when you sleep with them, it drives me crazy, I just want to kill them." she said, her eyes darkening, she swallowed hard, "In the most violent ways and then I want to hit you and cut my name into you thigh because you're mine and you keep forgetting that but I'm afraid if I yell and get angry you'll leave me again." she said, her words starting to tremble.

Aryan let go of her hand to put an arm around her the elevators slid open to the roof to reveal the sleek black jet; Lynn said nothing as she started towards it.

"I wont leave," Caleb whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

Anna glanced up at him, warmth spreading through her as she smiled a little; just happy he was there to hold her, but she said nothing.

"Kill them." Eliya breathed, swallowing hard as she studied his eyes, "Hurt them and be with me." she said softly, "What do you want me to do about Casey?" she muttered.

Aryan led her towards the jet, pulling her in with him, he sat on the opposite side of his mother; she pursed her lips and looked down at her hands, "Your father wasn't my first husband." she muttered.

"Nothing," Caleb mumbled, not saying anything else as he thought over his possibilities.

Anna felt a frown tug on her lips as she studied Lynn, not saying anything as she listened, laying her head on Kiran's shoulders.

Eliya studied his face, "You should be mad at me too though," she mumbled, "You should be possessive over me, I miss that." she breathed, frowning deeply.

Aryan felt his body tense up, "What?" he breathed, his eyes darkening.
Lynn swallowed hard and met his gaze, "His name was Gregori Taras, we were married for a year." she mumbled, "He's the man who taught me Sombo the same way I taught it to you." she breathed.
Aryan's jaw clenched, "Why didnt you tell us? Did dad know?"

Caleb finally looked up at her as his shoulders tensed and his jaw clenched for a moment, "What do you want me to say?" he breathed, "Kill my brother? The only person who hasn't lied to me?"

Anna frowned deeply as she studied Lynn's face, her hand placed on her abdomen as she grimaced, but she still didn't speak; simply dropped her gaze to her hand as she listened to Aryan's voice.

Eliya flinched and let go of him, pushing back to sit on the coffee table, she looked smaller, and she looked at her hands, "No." she breathed, "Its just...you don't fight for me anymore." she said, her voice cracking.

Lynn took a breath, "No, I never told your dad, I didn't think I had to, it was long before we met, and I didn't want to remember."

Caleb studied her, a curious look coming into his pretty, glistening eyes, "I shouldn't have to fight for you, Eliya," he muttered.

Anna bit her lip as she looked up at Aryan, wondering why this suddenly meant so much to him, but she remained quiet still.

Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:11 am

Eliya whimpered, "Why not?" she mumbled, "Why don't you want me?"

Aryan felt something stir in his chest, "It matters," he mumbled, "Dad-"
"What about him?" Lynn mumbled, "What would it have changed if he knew or not? He still left." she said, hurt in her pretty eyes.
Aryan shook his head, "Did you have kids with him? Did he leave you too?"

Caleb studied her for a moment longer, the sadness in his eyes now having turned into a look of suffering and he got up from the couch, "Eliya, I fucking love you-" he said, sounding more angry than anything, but he didn't get to finish his sentence before there was a sound of glass breaking and he fell back on the couch; an excruciating pain erupting in his chest.

"Aryan," Anna breathed, watching his eyes with a sympathetic look in her own; saying his name in a way that suggested that he should be nice.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 am

Eliya's eyes widened and she jumped up, "What the hell?" she breathed, fear tightening around her heart as she moved towards him.

Lynn studied her son, "He betrayed me, he killed people I loved and by the time he was gone from my life, I was pregnant with his baby and I gave him away." she said through her teeth, tears in her eyes.

Caleb's eyes widened as he stared up at his wife, then at his bloody hand, "Holy shit." he choked, looking like all the color had drained from his pretty face and he could taste blood.

Anna swallowed hard as she looked back at Lynn, "So, what does this have to with Caden?" she breathed, worry in her eyes.

Eliya studied him, "Oh Caleb." she breathed and her arms around him to blink him to the hospital.

Lynn swallowed hard, "He had a calling card, he called it the Waiting Death, Gregori could do anything, even make a virus spreading parasite, he'd poison someone close to his target so when they watched them die and their defenses were low, he'd kill your whole family, I mean he wiped them out, whole bloodlines gone." she breathed, rubbing her face.

...Caleb laid in his hospital bed, high on morphine and anything else he could get the sweet, little nurse to get him as he looked up at his father, hoping that Eliya would come back with his water soon.

Anna swallowed hard, clasping her fingers together against her abdomen, "But you can fix him right?" she breathed, looking between Aryan and Lynn, "You can help him?"

Eliya took a breath, she ran her fingers through her hair before wiping at her face again as she slipped inside her husband's hospital room, she stopped in the doorway and blinked up at the man in his room, "Hello...?" she mumbled, glancing at Caleb.

Lynn took a breath, her son no longer looking at her, "Simon can but you and the kids are staying with Micah for awhile." she said, not asking but telling.
Aryan made a noise, "Giving us away too?" he muttered, knowing he shouldn't.
Lynn's eyes darkened and she reached acroos and slapped the shit out of him, "Don't you dare judge me." she said through her clenched teeth, "I couldn't take care of him, I was young and I was alone and I didn't want that bastard's child growing inside of me, you have no idea how heartbreaking it was, you don't, Aryan, so don't give me this shit about something that happened before you were even born because I kept you and I gave you everything I could."

Alexander glanced at Eliya, giving her a brief once-over before he smiled warmly, "You must be my daughter-in-law," he breathed in his thick accent, not paying attention to the odd look Caleb was giving him.

Anna took a breath, a worried line creasing her forehead as she looked back at Aryan, now knowing that she wouldn't talk back to Lynn ever again as she bit her lip, hoping that he'd do the same.

Eliya blinked slowly, taking in his features, "You're who Casey meant." she muttered, more to herself as she moved towards Caleb's side, she held out her free hand, "But yeah, I'm Eliya." she breathed, smiling politely.

Aryan gritted his teeth, rubbing the side of his face, pain making his eyes darken, "I'm sorry." he muttered, his jaw tight.

Eliya turned her gaze to Caleb and smiled softly, "You're always getting shot during an argument, I'm starting to think its to shut me up and give you sympathy sex." she mumbled, trying to be amusing even though the worry was evident in her gaze.

Lynn ran her fingers through her hair, "You're staying with Micah until this is over." she said, "Understood?"

Caleb smiled slightly as he studied their hands, intertwined with each other, "You figured out my evil master plan," he breathed.
Alexander frowned slightly as he studied his son's face, closely, "Who did this to you?"

Anna nodded slightly, studying her stomach curiously, like she expected to be able to follow the growth with her eyes, "Understood," she mumbled, not really paying attention anymore.

Eliya glanced up at Alexander and then down at Caleb again, bringing the joined hands up to her lips to kiss his knuckles, watching him.

Lynn took a breath and left them to Russia.

"Povstantsy," Caleb muttered, glancing at Eliya, "The rebels," he said softly, as if explaining it more carefully to her while he smiled a little, becoming more serious when he looked back at his father and his eyes were dark, "When you've healed, we will go," he said, nodding, "Kill them all."

Eliya swallowed hard, looking between them, "I want to come." she said softly, biting her lip hard.

...Kiran sighed as he tugged on Anna's hand, leading her towards the front door of the townhouse in Russia, "Anna?"

Alexander scoffed, smiling again afterwards, "War is no place for wives, sweetheart."

Anna studied their hands as she gently squeezed his, before looking up into his face, "Yeah?"

Eliya raised a brow at Alexander, "I can be useful though." she said softly with a definitive nod.

"He was burned." Aryan said softly as he stepped inside.

Caleb bit his lip as he thought this over; a little while passing in silence before he looked up at Eliya, "He's right," he muttered, "You can't get hurt, the kids need you alive," he muttered, smiling a bit again, "And I need you alive."

Anna frowned slightly, "Burned?" she mumbled, turning her gaze away from him as she looked ahead of them.

Eliya looked down at her husband, "You're not allowed to die either." she muttered, bending down to kiss him deeply.

Aryan said nothing as Micah came into the view, the burn scar still cutting across his face though his hair had grown back, he smiled, "Anna, good to see you."

Caleb smiled against her mouth, "I'll try," he breathed, moving an arm around her to pull her onto the bed, wincing a little from the move.

Anna studied him for a moment before a warm smile curved her plump lips, "You too, Micah," she breathed, letting go of Aryan's hand to hug him.

Eliya kissed him again before snuggling carefully against his side before looking at Alexander, "If he doesn't come back whole, I'll kill you." she threatened softly.

Micah hugged her gently, "How are you?"

Alexander breathed a laugh before he nodded slightly, "Sure, darling," he breathed before he nodded to Caleb, "I'll let you have some privacy now," he muttered, turning to leave the room.
Caleb smiled slightly as he studied his little wife, "You should have become a doctor."

Anna smiled warmly against his shoulder, "I'm good," she mumbled before she pulled back a little to study his eyes, "How are you?"

Eliya smiled softly, "I think I'd make a better naughty nurse." she breathed, kissing his neck.

Micah shrugged, "Same old, same old, are you hungry?"

Caleb smiled softly at her, like she was just a silly little child, "I mean, so we wouldn't have to go to these fucking places whenever I get shot, stabbed or poisoned," he muttered, "It happens more than a regular person would think, you know."

Anna nodded slightly, "Starving," she muttered, smiling again as she patted her belly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:22 am

Eliya smiled, "Maybe I'll switch majors then." she said softly, afraid to tell him she wasn't going back to school for a long while.

Micah glanced down at her belly and raised a brow at her, "What are you craving sweetheart?" he muttered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 am

Caleb narrowed his eyes at her, "You know I can read your mind, right?" he muttered, raising a brow at her in a daring way.

Anna bit her lip as she gave him that certain look, hoping that he'd get it and be quiet about it before she smiled a little, "Anything that isn't made from human flesh," she muttered, "Caleb once told me you get the shakes from it," she mumbled, glancing down at Micah's hands.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 am

Eliya batted her eye lashes innocently, "Whatever are you talking about dear?" she breathed, pursing her lips and playing dumb.

Micah held up his perfectly still hands, "Am I shaking?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 am

Caleb wrinkled his nose at her, "Dumbness is unattractive," he muttered and flicked her nose with his finger before kissing it, "I'll yell at you when I'm well enough to chase you."

Anna pursed her lips as she studied his hands closely, "You obviously have mad skills," she muttered, trying to keep a straight face as she glanced back into his eyes, "Why do you do it anyways?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:41 am

Eliya sighed and dropped her gaze, "I'm not going back to school, I can't." she said softly, her throat tight, "A few days ago one of my professors raped me and I killed him."

Micah smiled softly, "My father used to say to gain a man's power one must devour him whole." he breathed and turned on his heel to lead them towards the kitchen.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 am

Caleb's smile slowly faded as he studied her face, grabbing her chin a little too hard to make her look at him, "What did you say?"

Anna smiled slightly, actually thinking that this made perfect sense as she went after him, glancing back at Aryan to make sure he was following.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:47 am

Eliya felt her throat tighten even more, "He raped me and I killed him." she choked out, biting her lip so hard it almost bled.

Aryan stuffed his hands into his pockets as he followed, lost in thought and not paying attention.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:50 am

Caleb's eyes seemed to darken to a whole other, more emerald shade as he stared at her, hardly blinking, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Anna bit her lip as she took a few quick steps to get to Micah's side, her gaze only on her hands, "You won't tell him, will you?" she mumbled, glancing up at him as she gestured to her flat stomach.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:56 am

Eliya took a breath, studying his eyes, "I didn't want to worry you," she mumbled, "You said you were trying to protect us when you went to Russia and I had already killed him so I didn't want to tell you, I'm sorry." she mumbled.

Micah smiled, "No, it's your decision to tell or not." he muttered and gestured to his face, "Does it bother you?" he asked in a small voice.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:00 am

Caleb studied her for a while longer, hardly blinking before he leaned in to kiss her forehead, "I'm sorry," he whispered, kissing her nose, "I love you, I won't ever let this happen to you again."

Anna pursed her lips as she studied his face, closely, "No," she muttered, sincere as she reached up to carefully run her fingers along the scar, "You're still beautiful."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:05 am

Eliya cuddled up closer against him, warmth spreading through her chest, "I know." she said softly and inhaled his scent, "I missed you." she breathed, studying him.

Micah smiled warmly, "Thank you." he said softly, the fire having burned more than his face gave unto him a sweeter nature and he reached up to press her hand to his lips and kiss her palm.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 am

Caleb winced a little as he held her closer to him, shutting his eyes again, "I missed you too, babe."

Anna smiled warmly at him, and she nearly had to stifle a girly giggle as blood started to rise to her cheeks, "You're welcome," she said softly.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:17 am

Eliya shut her eyes, "No matter what happens, Caleb, I love you," she breathed, feeling warm like a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie on the inside.

Micah grinned crookedly as he let go and moved towards the fridge, "Take a look, yeah?" he muttered, "I'm actually a very good cook." he breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 am

Caleb smiled a little sleepily to himself as he hugged her to him, "I love you too, Eliya, always," he breathed, bending his head a little to kiss her hair, inhaling her scent in his sweet way.

Anna pursed her lips, "I can imagine," she muttered, "Surprise me?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 am

Eliya inhaled deeply, starting to feel drousy in a blissfully warm way as she rubbed her cheek against his chest.

Micah chuckled darkly, "Very well, why don't you and the boy sit in the living room then." he said pleasantly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 am

Ff these two cutesies? :>

Anna narrowed her eyes at him in a playful manner, "Nothing freaky, Micah," she muttered, gesturing to her belly again before she turned on her heel to pad back into the living room.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 am

I believe ish your turn :b

Aryan had seated himself on the couch, the television was on but he wasn't paying attention to it, he was lost inside his head, thinking over everything in his life.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:40 am

.. Caleb made a noise in his sleep, a frown curving his pretty lips as he felt a stinging pain in his arm and he forced his eyes open; sleepiness still blurring his vision as he looked up at a nurse who was taking a sample of his blood and she smiled pleasantly, "We're just gonna run some tests."

Anna frowned a little as she went to sit next to him, pulling her legs up to her chest, "What are you doing?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am

Eliya made a little noise, opening her heavy lids a little to look over what was going on, "You kay?" she mumbled sleepily.

Aryan blinked and glanced up at her, "Huh? I was thinking about what my mom said." he muttered, frowning.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:46 am

Caleb made an uncomfortable noise as he rubbed his vein and the nurse quickly padded out of the room, "Yeah," he mumbled, "I dun like needles.."

Anna cocked her head a little to the side, "Do you wanna talk about it?" she muttered, chewing her lip.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next