Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 am

Caleb nodded slightly, but he didn't say anything as he turned to look out of the window, thinking to himself.

Casey made a noise and pressed into her, hard, before he moved off her to let her dress.

Alexander wrinkled his nose, getting that feeling that he was being watched as he glanced in Lynn's direction; a charming smile automatically curving his slick lips, "Can I help you?" he breathed, his Russian accent practically dripping off the words.

Aryan took a breath as they drove in silence towards a townhouse in downtown Moscow, the driver pulled to a stop, she touched the brim of her cap, nodding to them as Aryan opened the door to get out.

Eliya shivered, feeling almost dangerous as she got out of bed and padded towards her closet naked, swishing her hips to give him a show as she disappeared inside.

Lynn felt her lips curve into a soft smile, "With many things, I hope." she breathed in Russian, comfortable in her native tongue, "You look very familiar," she said, leaning towards him, cocking her head to study him, "Have we met?" she muttered, knowing they hadn't.

Caleb pursed his lips as he snapped out of it, stuffing all thoughts of his wife and home back into his subconsciousness before he got out of the car.

Alexander's pretty green-blue eyes shimmered as he studied Lynn's face, pursing his lips, "Mhm, I doubt it," he breathed in Russian, "I would remember a pretty face like yours."

Aryan walked up the porch steps and didn't bother knocking as he slipped inside, "Thinking of home?" he muttered, glancing back at his friend.

Lynn's smile widened as she studied his eyes, so familair, it was almost obvious who he reminded her of, "My name is Lynn." she breathed, extending her hand, biting her plump bottom lip.

Caleb nodded slightly, "It's frustrating," he muttered, wrinkling his nose at it as he followed his friend.

Alexander carefully took her hand before he bent his head to kiss her knuckles, "Alexander," he said softly, "Where do you come from, miss Lynn?"

"You should call her, I'm sure she misses you." Aryan muttered, starting towards the dining room.

Lynn smiled, "I was born in Samara but I grew up in Moscow before travelling all over the world." she breathed, "Where are you from Alexander?"

Caleb shrugged slightly, "We'll see," he muttered, "You still haven't told me what we're doing here."

Alexander's smile widened, "Saint Petersburg," he said softly, "I'm here to visit my son."

Aryan pursed his lips, "When Micah went down in that fire, the Norratov dynasty started to crumble at the edges but now that he's back, he wants to make a statement, he wants a message delivered to the other crime bosses, I can't do it alone," he muttered, glancing back at him.

Lynn pursed her lips, "How sweet." she smiled, "What's his name?"

... Eliya bit her lip as she smoothed down the hem of her white pencil dress, her heels clicking on the airport's tile as they made their way out into Paris, she glanced at Casey, wrapping her fingers around his, "Are you sure we should be doing this?"

Caleb nodded slightly, "I've got your back, Hawthorne," he muttered, a grin curving his lips, "One question, though," he said, pursing his lips now, "Isn't your girl one of them?"

"Caleb," Alexander said, pursing his lips as he thought about that before he took a long sip of his drink.

Casey carefully squeezed her hand as he glanced down at her, smiling warmly, "Probably not."

Aryan shrugged, "She's one of mine." he muttered, smiling slightly as he entered the dimly lit dining room were his uncle sat with his back to them, facing the large window at the back of the room.

Lynn bit back a grin, her eyes sparkling, "Do you want to dance?" she asked as Frank Sinatra's As Time Goes By began to play through the bar and a few patrons stood up to dance.

Eliya bit her lip and pulled him to a stop, she leaned up and kissed him deeply in front of everyone in the airport, feeling heat lick up her abdomen because it was just so wrong but so goddamn good.

Caleb pursed his lips as he nodded again, stuffing his hands into the pocket of his hoodie as he studied the back of Micah's head; not saying anything.

Alexander smiled again, "I'd love to," he said, getting up as he held his hand out for hers.

Casey shut his eyes as he put an arm around her, pressing her closer to him as he kissed her back deeply, "Are you happy?" he breathed.

Micah got up slowly without a word, he took a cane from beside his chair and turned to them slowly, Aryan swallowed hard, dropping his gaze from the burn scar cutting across his uncle's face, "How are you boys?" he muttered, limping a little towards them.

Lynn got to her feet, her pumps putting her at a good six-foot-one, she took his hand and straightened out her dress, showing off her cleavage a little more, a wicked smile on her pretty face.

Eliya nodded, rubbing her nose against him, "I'm also hot and not wearing any panties." she breathed, teasing him.

Caleb glanced over at Aryan, wondering about his reaction for a moment before he looked at Micah, smiling slightly, "Good," he muttered, this obviously not being hard to handle.

Alexander bit his lip as he gave her an appreciative once-over, a smile curving his lips as he gestured for her to lead the way.

Casey made a noise, "You know, if you drain all of the blood from my brain, I won't be able to get us to the hotel," he muttered, grinning.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:25 am

Micah stepped into the light a bit more, the scar disfiguring his face cutting into the side of his skull, leaving clumps of his hair missing, "Good, good, before you leave, join me in a meal?" he said, smiling crookedly.

Lynn led him out onto the floor, she turned to press her body up against his and placed his hands on the small of her back before sliding his arms around her neck.

Eliya grinned and glanced around before she reached between them to rub him through his jeans, "I want you everywhere, anywhere." she breathed, biting his lower lip.

Caleb's lips turned up in a grin, "I think I'll pass," he muttered, breathing a short laugh, "I hear human flesh gives you the shakes."

Alexander grinned as he moved one of his hands onto her ass, something so like his son as he studied Lynn's face, already moving to the rhythm, "Your reaction when I said my boy's name," he muttered, pursing his lips, "Do you know him?"

Casey made another noise, glaring down at her, "In the cab," he muttered and squeezed her hand harder before he began leading her out of the airport.

Micah gave a soft, pleasant laugh, "Suit yourself." he muttered and reached into his coat to hand Kiran a sheeth of paper, "You don't look me in the face anymore nephew." he muttered, his eyes a little dark around the edges now.

Lynn pursed her lips and nodded, "I know him quite well, we were friends for almost eleven years." she said softly, leaning into him as she started to move a little to Frank.

Eliya grinned to herself as she let him lead her, "Casey?" she breathed.

Caleb bit his lip as he glanced back at Aryan, not saying anything as he took a quiet breath.

Alexander nodded slightly, "How did his mother raise him?" he muttered, smiling a bit as he thought of her.

Casey glanced down at her again, "Yeah?"

Aryan swallowed hard, guilt broiling in his abdomen, "We should go, get well Uncle." he said and turned to leave.

Lynn bit her lip, "As best as she could I suppose, it isn't her fault he turned out to be such a womanizing, cheating, lying, beautiful son of a bitch." she said, smiling almost fondly.

Eliya bit her lip, "Why do you want this?" she asked, meeting his gaze.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 am

Caleb sighed and ran his fingers over his hair before he nodded his thanks to Micah and turned to leave with his friend, bent on slapping him upside the head for being a douche.

Alexander let out a pleasant laugh, "That bad?" he muttered, cocking his head a little, "That sounds personal, love; I'm guessing you were more than friends," he said, not asking.

Casey studied her eyes for a long moment before he shrugged a little, "I like being around you."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:47 am

Aryan moved out towards the Rolls again, clenching the papers tight in hid hand, his jaw tight.

Lynn smiled, "I was his mistress, then his fiancé, then he remarried his ex-wife on our wedding day and cost me my bestfriend." she muttered, pursing her lips.

Eliya smiled, "Do I make you feel special?" she teased, wiggling her brows.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 am

Caleb took a breath as he followed his friend, frowning a bit, "You know, when you told me not to stare, I didn't expect you to drop your balls on the floor; what's wrong with you?"

Alexander pursed his lips, "Interesting."

Casey rolled his eyes, "Shut up," he muttered, smiling again as he lifted his arm up, making a quick circle around her head to have her make a little spin as they reached the cab, obviously feeling a little odd today.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 am

"Its my fault he's like that." Aryan muttered, getting in.

Lynn shrugged, "I wonder something though." she mumbled, biting her lip as she slowly moved her hips against to feel him through his slacks, wondering if he was like his son in other ways.

Eliya giggled, "You're being...cute, are you okay?" she breathed, sliding into the cab.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 am

Caleb pursed his lips again as he got in as well, "How?" he muttered, "Did you set fire to him?"

Alexander smiled, watching her move as he pressed her tighter to him, "There are other ways to find out."

Casey grinned at her as he got in next to her, "I'm fine," he muttered, muttering an address to the driver before the cab pulled away from the airport.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:12 am

Aryan frowned, "No but I shouldve known, shouldve stopped them from going." he muttered.

Lynnie raised a brow, "Oh?" she breathed, feigning naivity, "How?" she whispered, still rubbing against him.

Eliya snuggled into his side, "Are you happy?" she breathed, studying him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 am

Caleb rubbed his face before he looked at Aryan again, more serious this time, "Don't blame yourself for something you couldn't possibly know," he muttered.

Alexander grinned as he bent his head to her ear; whispering incredibly dirty things into her hair before he moved his face to kiss her neck.

Casey put an arm around her as he nodded slightly, tilting his head back against the seat, "I think so."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:37 am

Aryan sighed, "I know, can't help it." he mumbled as the car jolted forward.

Lynn shivered and breathed very naughty things back to him, heat scorching through her abdomen, "Come back to my place?" she whispered.

Eliya studied him, "I don't believe you." she poured, something playful in her eyes, "I don't think you want me as badly as I want you." she breathed, crossing her legs to make the gem of her dress skirt up.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:42 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "Having no soul usually helps," he said, trying to be amusing.

Alexander studied her eyes, something unreadable in his own as a charming smile curved his lips, "I'd love to," he breathed in Russian.

Casey glanced down at her legs, biting his lip, "How much do you want me?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 am

Aryan made a face at him, "Being soulless tends to get you in trouble." he muttered, smiling slightly.

Lynn smiled wickedly and took his hand from her ass as she began leading him outside, her eyes dark and unreadable.

Eliya took his hand and opened her legs a little to place it between her legs, inhaling sharply when she held his fingers against her, hot with need, "So much." she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:55 am

Caleb grinned at his friend, "I think it worked pretty well last time," he muttered.

Alexander ran his tongue over his teeth as he studied her backside; pretty satisfied with what he was seeing as he let her lead him.

Casey bit his lip hard, almost enough to draw blood as he sneakily slipped a finger inside of her; watching their driver who didn't seem to notice anything.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 am

"Of course you." he muttered, rolling his eyes before biting his lip, "Do you like Claudia?" he mumbled curiously.

Lynn stopped just outside, smiling as a black Lincoln towncar pulled up to them and a driver stepped out to open the door for them.

Eliya bit her lip hard, spreading her legs a little more as she held his hand to her still.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:08 am

Caleb shrugged slightly, "It's hard to answer that question," he muttered, "Why, you jealous?" he asked, grinning again as he was obviously teasing.

Alexander pursed his lips as he gave the car a once-over, "Nice," he muttered.

Casey's pretty lips turned up in a smile as he glanced at her, watching her face as he slid another finger into her and began moving his hand; wanting to hear her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:15 am

Aryan made a face and grinned, "Nah, have fun with my sloppy seconds." he teased.

Lynn grinned, not saying anything as she slid inside, "Alexander?" she said softly, cocking her head.

Eliya made a pleasurable noise as she tilted her head back, pleasure swirling in her tummy.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:19 am

Caleb pursed his lips, "Right back at ya'," he said, unable to keep himself from grinning again.

Alexander slid in next to her before he smiled slightly, "Mmh?"

Aryan made a face, "I forgot you used to date Anna." he muttered, wrinkling his nose.

Lynn bit her lips suggestively, her eyes dark, "Kiss me?" she breathed as the driver got behind the wheel and revved the engine.

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "I don't think having sex counts as dating," he muttered.

Alexander's eyes darkened a little as he studied her eyes, not saying anything as he moved a hand over the crook of her neck before he carefully grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her deeply, in the same way as Caleb had always done.

Aryan growled a little and punched his arm, "Shuddup." he said, narrowing his eyes at him.

Lynn made a noise and moved both hands to run them through his hair as she slid her tongue between his lips to taste him, a shiver running down her spine.

... Eliya made a noise, her body tightening, a shiver trembling down spine as the taxi pulled to a stop outside their hotel, she opened her eyes to study him, her cheeks flushed, her lips parted as she looked at him with such lust and in a way that said he better go to a bed soon.

Caleb made a noise as he rubbed his arm, narrowing his eyes back at him, "You had a kid with my wife, stop bitching," he muttered.

Alexander slid his tongue against hers, shivering as he moved his free hand onto the low of her back.

Casey grinned wickedly at her, tossing a few bills at the driver before he took her hand and opened the door to get out.

Aryan grinned crookedly, "Oh yeah, that was a fun night." he said, biting his lip like was remembering it.

Lynnie made a noise much like a purr as she crawled into his lap and straddled him, almost ripping her tight little dress, her tongue still moving against his as she slid her hands down his chest to touch him through his slacks.

Eliya took a breath and got out, her knees almost giving in as her feet hit earth, she was tingly as hell and tugged on the hem of her dress to fix it, the lusty look never leaving her eyes.

Caleb rolled his eyes, "Watch your tongue, boy, or I'll tell you things about your little girl that'll make your skin crawl," he said, biting his lip for a moment before he grinned, "You should see the pictures on my phone."

Alexander made a pleasurable noise against her mouth, moving his hands onto her ass as he continued to kiss her; sneakily hiking up her dress.

Casey glanced back at her and grinned crookedly, "Want me to carry you?"

Aryan grinned wider, "You should see mine." he countered, raising a brow.

Lynn moaned softly as she undid his zipper and slipped her fingers around his length to feel him, running the tip of him against the heated front of her thong just to tease the hell out of him as she bit his tongue.

Eliya licked her lips and nodded, "Please." she breathed, smiling softly.

Caleb raised a brow at him, "You're bluffing."

Alexander made a noise, "Tease," he breathed, grinning wickedly at her as he slapped her ass, hard; a look much like Caleb's coming into his eyes, suddenly looking at her in the same way Caleb did once.

Casey laughed softly at her and kissed her forehead before he scooped her into his arms and started inside.

Caden took a breath as he stood outside his brother's door, knocking and waiting for someone to answer, not paying attention to much of anything.

Anna jumped up from the couch, having changed into one of Kiran's shirts with nothing underneath and looking so naturally pretty with her hair put up in a sloppy bun as she practically ran on tip-toes towards the door, somehow hoping that it was him and she smiled brightly as she pulled open the door.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:37 am

Aryan grinned wider, "You really think so?" he muttered.

Lynn studied his eyes for a moment, a shiver of heat moved down her abdomen, her lips quirked into a teasing grin, "Me? A tease?" she breathed, moving her thong a little to the side to slid the tip of him against her when the car jerked her forward and she took the tip of him inside her; Lynn's lids fluttered and a moan escaped her lips.

Eliya giggled, putting her arms around his neck, not caring who saw as she started to whisper the most naughty things to him.

Caleb raised a brow at him, "Lemme see then," he muttered, his eyes darkening.

Alexander tilted his head back against the seat as he grabbed her hips, pressing her down onto him before he slammed into her hard, biting his lip as he made a pleasurable noise.

Casey rolled his eyes at her, "Five minutes, love," he muttered, bouncing her a little in his arms like she was a child.

Caden blinked and looked up at her, a soft smile curving his lips, "Anna?" he asked softly.

Anna's eyes widened a little, but she didn't say anything; hardly thinking about her nakedness as she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him tight, not caring if he wanted it or not, "I missed you," she mumbled against his shirt.

"Show me yours first." Aryan muttered, tilting his chin in a challenging manner.

Lynn groaned with pleasure, her toes curling as she began to rock her hips against him, feelin so tight after months without sex, she bit her lip hard and burried her face against his throat as she moaned again.

Eliya giggled again and kissed his throat, nipping at the skin playfully, her legs still tingling.

Caden wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tight, "How are you?"

Caleb gritted his teeth, "I was bluffing," he mumbled, "Show it."

... Alexander ground his teeth as he slammed into her a last time, pleasure erupting in his abdomen and sending shivers up his spine as he tightened his hold on her ass, digging his fingers into the skin.

Anna smiled to herself as she inhaled his scent, "Mmh, I'm good," she muttered, pulling back a little to study his pretty face, "Yourself?"

Aryan bit his lip as he took out his phone and scrolled through a few things before he showed him a picture of Eliya, younger and mostly naked except for a pair of black knee-high boots.

Lynn shook with pleasure as she collapsed against his chest, her heart slamming into her chest as she panted, squeezing him between her legs as the car came to a stop outside a fancy hotel.

Caden smiled softly, "Just peachy, dahlin, you gonna invite me in?" he drawled.

Caleb studied the picture, like he was making sure that this was actually his wife before his jaw clenched and he glanced at Aryan, "Bastard," he said through his teeth before he reached over to punch him as hard in the mouth as he possibly could, just once.

Alexander breathed a laugh as he held her to him for a moment, glancing outside without saying anything, just enjoying the feel of her.

Anna bit her lip as she took his hand, "Come on," she muttered, smiling again as she practically dragged him inside, "But I'm watching Supernatural, so you're gonna have to endure."

Aryan felt his lip split over his teeth and his jaw vibrate with pain, he covered his mouth and glared at him, tasting blood on his teeth, "What the hell? It was a long time ago." Aryan said, his words muffled.

Lynn kissed his throat, smiling dreamily as she looked up at him, "Mmm, amazing." she breathed, the look in her pretty eyes saying she wasn't done with him yet. She rocked her hips against him once more before slowly sliding off of him and opening the door to get out, a blissful throb between her legs, her knees almost buckling as she touched the ground, a grin on her beautiful face as she held her hand out to him.

Caden made a face, "What's that?" he mumbled.

Caleb nodded slightly, "And that's for keeping the damn picture," he said, narrowing his eyes at him.

Alexander grinned crookedly at her, "You're insatiable, woman," he muttered and took her hand before he got out of the car, fixing his pants with his free hand.

Anna pursed her lips as she glanced back at him, "It's this really old show about these two hot brothers who fights evil, supernatural forces together," she muttered, smiling warmly at him.

Aryan narrowed his eyes at him, "Its not like I touch myself to it, I just never deleted it." he grumbled.

Lynn grinned wickedly, "Afraid you can't keep up with me?" she teased, licking her lips as she smoothed down her dress and started towards the entrance.

Caden pursed his lips, "Like me and Kiran?"

Caleb rolled his eyes at him, "You changed your phone a hundred times, but you never deleted that picture?"

Alexander pursed his lips as he followed her, "Not a chance that'll happen, sweetheart."

Anna pursed her lips, "Kind of, except these guys are the vessels of Michael and Lucifer during the apocalypse." she smiled softly at him as she sat down on the couch, "Don't get me wrong, I'd hit both of you any day, but these guys.." she shuddered, nothing more needed to be said.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 am

Aryan shrugged, "I just transfer everything." he mumbled, wiping his bloody lip on the back of his sleeve.

Lynn grinned wickedly, "Good." she breathed as she pushed through the door, the woman at the front smiled charmingly at them, "Welcome back Ms. Lynn, your room is waiting, we hope everything is up to par as usual." she breathed.
Lynn nodded to her, "Thank you Janine," she said, giving her a dazzling smile as she moved towards the elevators, still tugging on his hand.

Caden made a face, studying the screen, "They all right." he grumbled, sitting down.

Caleb shrugged slightly as he seemed to relax some, looking straight ahead now, "Where are we going?" he muttered, changing the subject.

Alexander didn't say anything as he let the pretty lady lead him, simply studying everything as they went.

Anna smiled crookedly at him as she pulled her legs up, finally remembering that she hadn't worn any panties and she quickly dropped her legs back down again, draping one over her knee as she bit her lip, "Do you want a drink or something?"

"Air port." Aryan muttered obviously.

Lynn pulled him into the elevator as it opened and pressed the button for the top floor, she smiled slightly as she gestured around them, "It was a gift from an ex-lover, by the time he got boring I had grown fond of this place so when he wanted it back, I had him killed." she breathed.

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "Why not just.. poof."

"Seems practical," Alexander muttered, pursing his lips.

"They might feel us coming?" Aryan offered as if this too was obvious.

Lynn gave a little shrug, "It was, he should have known better than to take away from me what I claim as I mine." she said, leaning against the back of the elevator, she looked up at him, "Now you know something about me, tell me something about you." she said softly.

Caden shrugged, not noticing anything, "A nice glass of whiskey would be nice." he smiled, glancing at her.

Caleb pursed his lips as he glanced down at his bloody knuckle, trying to rub Aryan's blood off his skin, but he didn't say anything this time, simply deciding to punch him in the kidney if he was a smart ass again.

Alexander smiled slightly, "What do you want to know?" he breathed, studying her closely in his strangely intense way.

Anna nodded slightly and quickly got up from the couch, pulling down the t-shirt when she passed him and went into the kitchen to pour him a glass; a moment passing before she returned, "Here you go," she breathed, pursing her lips, "Cade, can I ask you a favor?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:37 am

Lynn met his gaze evenly, fighting the urge to shiver, "Anything you're willing to share." she breathed as the elevator hummed, moving higher and higher.

"What is it?" Caden muttered, taking a sip of his drink.

Alexander purses his lips, "It's been... Sixty years since I last saw my sons." he muttered, shrugging slightly.

Lynn cocked her head to the side, "I'm sorry." she said softly, something unreadable coming into get eyes, "Its hard not being able to see them." she said, looking distant for a moment before the elevator doors opened to her penthouse suite.

Anna chewed the inside of her cheek, "Help me pick an outfit for when Kiran comes home?" she mumbled, "Since it's my birthday and all, I want it to be good."

Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 pm

*pouts* it ate the rest of my update but Aryan and Caleb are going to see Lynn and Lynn is sexing up Alexander, Cade and Anna are going shopping and I hope Jensen has those plies so maybe she can fix this?
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm

I've got nothing. My Gmail suddenly doesn't save them correctly anymore.

Aryan sighed as the elevator jolted and road up to the top floor, the doors slid open.
Lynn moaned his name loudly, curling her fingers in his hair as she moved back against him, liking the feel of him, obviously not hearing the elevator.

Caden shook his head, grinning to himself as he waited for her to get ready.

Caleb wrinkled his nose at this as he glanced at Aryan, "I think I'll wait here," he muttered, stepping out of the elevator as he stuffed his hands into his jeans.
Alexander took a deep breath as his fingers dug into her hips and he slammed into her, pleasure making him shiver like crazy again.

Anna shimmied into a tight, ripped pair of jeans as she smiled to herself; suddenly a little excited and she quickly loosened her bun and ran a brush through her curls before putting it up again, pulling on an almost see-through white blouse and stepping into beige UGGs before she padded into the living room and made a spin for him, "Presentable?"

Aryan heard his mother groan out in pleasure and a hoffiried look past over his and he turned to Caleb, "I'll delete that picture if you go, you know, check on that." he said, panicky a little.

Caleb narrowed his eyes at his friend, "Pussy," he mumbled, looking a bit nervous himself as his shoulders tensed and he began into the bedroom.

Lynn bit her lip, moaning again, pleasure ripping through her abdomen and wrapping around her spine, filling her senses, making it hard to notice anyone else but Alexander.

Caleb wrinkled his nose as he leaned in the entryway, for a moment waiting for Lynn to notice him before he frowned, "Having fun, sweetheart?" he muttered, not even looking at the guy with her.

Lynn blinked, unsure if she was actually seeing him for a moment, feeling high, her eyes widened and she squeaked, grabbing the covers to pull up against her, "What are you doing here?" she said, her jaw clenching, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Your son came to check on you," Caleb muttered, glancing over his shoulder, "But he's too scared to come in here himself, so.."

Lynn pressed herself back against Alexander and frowned deeply at Caleb, "Why he didn't-" she stopped suddenly, looking down at herself, "Oh, well," she breathed, glancing back at Alexander, "Maybe we should take a break?" she said, trying not to pout.

Alexander smiled softly at her, "I'll wait," he said in Russian, briefly glancing at Caleb who was only looking at Lynn before he got up and went into the bathroom, leaving them there.
Caleb raised a brow, "Who's the old guy?"

Lynn watched Alexander for a minute before she looked up at Caleb, "Your dad." she mumbled, dropping the sheet and padding naked into her closet, not giving him any real attention at all.

Caleb sighed heavily as he ran his fingers over his hair, "That's real' mature, Lynn," he muttered, "Just get your saggy ass dressed," he said in a more serious tone before he turned to leave the room.

Lynn made a noise, shimmying into a pair of black panties and a lacy babydoll nightie that was slit open from the sternum down to show off her abdomen, she padded out into the living room, her skin tingly. Aryan glanced at her and then covered his eyes with his hands, "I'm going downstairs for a drink, you two talk amongst yourselves while I try to gouge out my eyes with tiny umbrellas." he whimpered, disappearing into the bathroom.

Caleb grinned to himself as he went to sit on the couch, not saying anything at first as he studied Lynn, his smile quickly fading, "I'm sorry bout what happened."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Lynn pursed her lips and studied him, "What do you want?" she muttered, pouring herself a glass of wine before she sat down across from him, wary of his motives.

Caleb raised a brow at her as his shoulders tensed more, "I'm sorry, are you deaf?" he muttered, "I apologized."

Lynn's shoulders tensed and she met his gaze, "What are you trying to gain?" she said like she was speaking to a slow child, she took a long sip of wine and licked her lips, "Look, if you want me to stop the suit for custody, I will if Chloe ever wants to see you again but don't apologize and pretend to give two fucks about me, if you don't mean it." she said, dropping her gaze into her wine glass.

Caleb sighed again as he got up from the couch, something dark coming into his eyes as he got down on his knees in front of her, looking into her face, "Lynn, I'm sorry," he whispered, "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it and.. I never meant to hurt you or Chloe. I give a hella lot more than two fucks about you." he smiled slightly, "I love you, you know that."

Lynn swallowed hard as she studied his face, "You don't mean that..." she mumbled, feeling her anger start to melt away, her face softening.

Caleb's smile warmed a little as he studied her face, putting one hand on her knee as he reached up to run his thumb along her lips, "I get so.. jealous, when I see you with another man," he breathed, "It's unbearable."

Lynn bit her lip, "Yeah? But you don't want me anymore, how can it make you jealous?" she breathed, cocking her head a bit as she studied his pretty face.

"What makes you think I don't want you?" Caleb muttered, moving to sit next to her as he studied her eyes.

Lynn pouted, "Because you picked Claudia over me." she mumbled, glancing up at him, "You still want me?"

Caden studied her a moment and smiled, "Presentable enough." he teased and held out his hand to her.

Caleb pursed his lips, "Well, is this one of those moments where you shoot me down if I say yes?"

Anna narrowed her eyes at him, "You can't be mean to me on my birthday," she muttered, taking his hand.

Lynn smiled softly and reached up to touch his face, "Caleb, I meant what I said, your dad is in my bedroom, I'm not having sex with you because you feel the need to claim my body while he's in the other room." she breathed and leaned forward to kiss him gently.

Caden rolled his eyes, "You like me mean." he mumbled, starting for the door.

Caleb's smile faded again as he studied her eyes more closely, "Lynn, that's not my dad," he muttered, raising a brow at her like she was supposed to know that.

Anna wrinkled her nose at this, "True," she muttered, squeezing his hand a little as if making sure it was there, "Where are you taking me shopping?"

Lynn bit her lip, frowning slightly, "He said he was and he has your eyes, and he's...very much like you." she mumbled.

Caden shrugged, "Where women like to shop?"

Caleb shook his head, something tightening around his heart as he leaned back against the couch, "It's not possible," he muttered when Alexander stepped into the living room, fully dressed; his blue-green eyes shimmering in the light.

Anna smiled warmly at him, "You're so cute," she muttered before nodding, "Victoria's Secret."

"I hope it is because one of us has to be wrong and if its me, I'm going to freak out a bit." Lynn muttered and glanced up at Alexander.

Caden pursed his lips and blinked them to the nearest one, not saying anything yet.

Caleb made a disappointed, half-amused noise as he looked straight ahead, not looking up at Alexander yet, "You slept with him because you thought he was my dad, didn't you?"

Anna bounced a little on the balls of her feet before she let go of his hand, "Thanks," she muttered, glancing up at him as she headed towards the Angels by VS section.

Lynn wrinkled her nose, "You think low of me, I slept with him because he's hott, I haven't had any since we broke up," she shrugged, "If he turned out to be a liar, I'd still fuck him a few more times."

Caleb's jaw tightened, but he didn't comment this as he looked up at Alexander who smiled, charmingly, "Hello, son," he said in Russian, slowly moving towards him.
Caleb studied Alexander's face, every inch of it before he reached his eyes, his own widening a little, "Don't call me that."

Lynn pursed her lips, looking between them, taking in their similarites and noting their differences, she sighed, "Why don't you just take him to Louisiana and ask Natacha?" she mumbled.

Alexander's smile widened a little, "Excellent idea, love," he breathed, not letting Caleb answer as he grabbed his shoulder and Lynn's hand, poofing them to Luis' house, like he had been there quite a few times before.

Lynn blinked and glanced around Luis's house and then down at her lack of clothes, she pursed her lips, blushing a little as she looked towards the dining room where Luis sat with the twins and Natacha eating birthday cake.

Caleb jerked away from Alexander, his eyes dark with some unreadable emotion as he started for the living room, "Natacha," he called, the sudden anger evident in his voice.
Natacha frowned slightly as she looked up and studied her son when he entered, "What's wrong?" she mumbled, glancing over at Luis.

Lynn glanced up at Alexander and smiled softly, not saying a word as she started towards the living room after Caleb, swishing her hips to give him a show while she was still pretty clothesless.
Luis had shovled a piece of vanilla cake into his mouth, he frowned, trying to swallow the large piece down, "Wa appen?" he said, his mouth a little full still.

Alexander grinned wickedly at her, but he tried to keep a straight face as he followed, ending up behind Caleb.
Natacha couldn't help the slight smile curving her pretty lips as she looked at Luis, but it quickly faded when Caleb frowned at them, "Who is he?" he muttered, gesturing to Alexander.
Natacha's eyes widened a little as her jaw clenched, "Not someone you should be near," she said through her teeth as she slowly got up from her chair and Alexander's smile widened as he practically undressed her with his pretty eyes, "Natacha, you look.." he faked a shudder, completely ignoring the fact that Luis and the twins were there.

Luis's eyes darkened and he licked his teeth free of icing, his demeanor shifting from loving dad and husband to possessive monstrous bastard in seconds as he got to his feet and moved behind Natacha, placing a hand on her hip, "I take it he isn't a friend, amoura, do you want me to kill him?" he breathed into her ear, his dark emerald eyes on Alexander's face.

Natacha shut her eyes for a moment as she shivered, looking up at him with a warm smile; but before she could open her mouth to agree, Caleb narrowed his dark eyes at her, "Charles isn't my father, is he?" he muttered, awaiting the slight shake of her head before his jaw clenched, "You lied to me."
Natacha shook her head again, "No," she breathed, "I never lied, Charles was more of a father to you than he ever was," she whispered, tears already welling up in her pretty eyes with the memories.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Luis felt something around his heart clench but he didn't let it show as he squeezed Natacha's hip comfortingly, his gaze still on Alexander before it flickered to Caleb, he smiled softly at his son, "Charles will always be your father, you know, no matter what." he said.

Caleb glanced at Luis, something cold seeping into his pretty eyes when his lips twisted, "You know, Claudia asked me why you favored me as a son," he breathed, studying his stepfather curiously, "Said you could have killed me if you wanted to; why didn't you?" he muttered, suddenly feeling like this would be an appropriate time to get all of the father issues out.

Luis's jaw clenched and he studied Caleb's face, "Because when I look at you, I don't see another man's son, I see my son, my sons, but if you want me to take you down a notch, boy, I'd be glad to." he muttered, raising a brow at him.

Caleb couldn't help the corner of his mouth raising a bit before Alexander looked down at him, pursing his lips, "But he isn't your father, is he?" he muttered in Russian, "I am, and your mother kept that from you for seventy years, manipulated your memories, made you forget about us."
Caleb sighed, raising a brow, mostly to himself when he looked up at Alexander, "You might be my father, but you're not my dad," he muttered, nodding to Luis, "He is," he said, frowning a bit when Alexander's jaw clenched, "Give me a chance, son, let me prove to you that your mother got the wrong idea."

Luis's eyes darkened and he narrowed them at Alexander, "If that's true, why did it take you so long to come here, to come for him?" he said, his muscles tensing.

Alexander's eyes seemed to darken a shade as he looked between Luis and Natacha, who was leaning into him, "I was told he was dead," he muttered, his face expressionless when Natacha gritted her teeth, "Don't lie, Alexander; you've come all the way here to awake his memories, at least do it honestly," she breathed, looking up at her son, "You know that scar you have, here?" she muttered, running her fingers over her own cheekbone, "He gave that to you, when you were six; he cut you with a broken bottle a month after he left us."
Alexander snickered, "You're changing the subject, love."

Luis growled, his eyes so dark they were almost black, "You scarred him?" he said through his teeth, this setting off a raw nerve in his gut, even though he'd never met that child Caleb, he was his father now and felt protective of him as if he did.

Natacha bit her lip as she took Luis' hand, mumbling something sweet to him in Russian before she kissed his knuckles, a few unwelcome tears rolling down her cheeks.
Something clenched around Caleb's heart as he watched his mother, a frown creasing his brow before he dropped his gaze to the floor, suddenly looking like that child again, "Why did you leave?" he mumbled, addressing Alexander.
Alexander frowned as he thought about this, figuring that Natacha could keep her new man on a leash as he studied his son, "I was a drunk, I couldn't do anything for you," he muttered, "I couldn't take care of you, I couldn't even take care of my own temper, so I had to go.."

Luis gritted his teeth, trying very hard not to rip Alexander to shreds, "How noble." he spat, his jaw clenched so tight it hurt.

Caleb smirked, briefly glancing in Luis' direction before he looked at Alexander again, "Fine," he muttered, sticking his hand out, "Tomorrow," Alexander said, squeezing his son's hand and Caleb smiled, genuinely, not knowing that this would be the dumbest thing he'd ever done.

Luis let out a breath, trying not to let this bother him instead he moved his gaze to Lynn who had been silent the whole time, "Did they forget the cake you were supposed to pop out of?" he muttered but the words came out harsh rather than teasing and he made a face, turning to walk outside to get air, needing to breathe a little.

Natacha sighed heavily, but she said nothing as she turned away from her son, wiping the tears from her icy blue eyes before she picked up the twins, carrying one on each hip like a skilled mother before she left the room and headed upstairs to put them to bed.
Alexander smirked, but he said nothing else before he disappeared, back to New York.

Anna returned a few moments later with a few hangers, smiling warmly at Caden as she took his hand, "Come on," she muttered, tugging him towards the dressing rooms.

Lynn swallowed hard and moved to put her arms around Caleb's waist, she leaned against his back, "Caleb, I think I'm defected." she mumbled, shutting her eyes.

Caleb glanced back at her, frowning a little, "Defected?" he breathed, "Why?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 am

Lynn pouted, "Because I always, always end up sleeping with bad men." she grumbled, "Its like, if you're a bastard, come sex me up."

Caden raised a brow, "Is this allowed?"

Caleb took a breath as he glanced down at her hands, frowning, "What makes you think he's bad?" he mumbled, like he really wanted to believe otherwise.

Anna pursed her lips, "Everything is allowed if you intend to buy," she muttered, pulling him into one of the free dressing rooms.

"Other than that I was extremely attracted to him?" Lynn mumbled, "He hurt you when your were tiny and defenseless." she grumbled, rubbing her cheek along his shoulder blade.

Caleb smiled slightly, placing his hand over hers, "I don't even remember," he mumbled, using his free hand to run his fingers over the scar.

Lynn bit her lip, "Will you be okay?" she asked softly, moving to stand in front of him and lean into him.

Caleb sighed heavily as he put his arms around her and held her close to him, "No," he mumbled, burying his face in her hair before kissing it, inhaling her scent in his sweet way.

Lynn ran her fingers over his back, "Come home with me, I'll make you feel better." she breathed, rubbing against him.

Caleb sighed into her hair, "I don't appreciate you making fun of me right now, Lynn," he mumbled.

Lynn studied his face, "Caleb, I mean it, come home with me, please." she breathed.

Caleb pursed his lips as he studied her eyes, trying to find any sign of a joke before he nodded, "Okay," he muttered, "But I gotta leave with Kiran afterwards.."

Lynn nodded slowly and kissed him gently before she blinked them back to her apartment, "You want a drink?" she breathed, biting his lower lip.

Caden opened his mouth to speak when he felt a sudden pain flare in his abdomen, he frowned, placing the flat of his palm to his tummy, "Somethings wrong." he muttered.

... Eliya felt an uncontrollable sob wrack through her body, she had left Casey sleeping to get breakfast and now on her way back up to their room she was croissant-less and a sobbing, pathetic mess.

Caleb nodded slowly, "Yeah, thanks," he muttered, forcing a slight smile.

Anna frowned slightly as she turned to him, her gaze flickering from his hand to his face, "What is it?"

Casey was sound asleep in their king-size bed, a cute, soft snore escaping his pretty lips when he turned over, lying on his belly now.

Lynn bit her lip and turned to pad into the kitchen to get him his drink.

"It hurts, really bad." Caden muttered, his legs starting to feel numb.

Eliya sniffled and escaped into the bathroom, she sunk into the dry bathtub, took her cell phone from her dress, and dialed Caleb.

Caleb sighed as he sat down, a slight smile tugging on his lips as he took out his cell and picked up, "Hey, baby."

Anna dropped the hangers before she moved to put an arm around his waist, "What's happening?" she breathed, shutting her eyes tight to bring them to the nearest hospital..

Eliya sniffled, "Hey." she breathed, wiping at the tears still coming down her face, the sound of his voice doing something to her heart, "I miss you." she whispered.

... Dr. Julia Lewis came out to the waiting room to meet Caden Hawthorne's family, she met her lip, her face pulled taunt with bad news.

"I miss you too," Caleb muttered, leaning back against the couch, "You sound sad."

Isabelle Sommers had buried her face in her hands, Anna's arm tightly wrapped around her as she mumbled comforting things and Anna finally glancing up at the doctor with a worried frown, waiting for her to speak.

Eliya took a breath, "I know but I just need you, I was walking down to the bakery to get breakfast and I saw this old married couple sitting on a bench, cuddled up together and I thought about me and you." she breathed, running her fingers through her hair, "And I want to be with you and cuddle." she mumbled.

Dr. Lewis took a breath, "There's a parasite ripping through his intestines, shredding them and leaving a massive virus that's spreading faster than the parasite." she muttered.

Caleb breathed a soft laugh, studying the ring on his hand with a smile, "I know, hun, I'll come home soon," he breathed, "Are you having fun with Casey?"

Anna swallowed hard as she heard the low sobbing noise coming from her mother and she sighed, "But you can fix him, right?" she breathed, biting her lip.

Eliya swallowed the urge to whimper, "He's been really sweet to me but he's not you." she breathed.

Dr. Lewis lowered her gaze, "We've never seen anything like this, we don't know how to fix him." she said when a buzz started in the hospital and the doors swung open as Simon Landry and Sarai Norratov rushed into the room, looking the part of frightened parents trying to find their son.

"Nobody is," Caleb muttered, trying to be amusing, "Where are you, babe?"

Eliya swallowed hard, "A hotel room in Paris." she mumbled, deciding on the truth.

Caleb blinked slowly, "Oh," he mumbled, starting to think that this shouldn't make him angry, since he was doing exactly the same thing, "Are you fucking him?"

Anna swallowed the lump in her throat before she got up, her gaze dropped to the floor simply to avoid Simon's eyes before she grabbed her cell and called Aryan.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next