Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 20 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 am

"I know and I'm not asking you too." Claudia said softly, "I'm trying to say that this has to be the last time we do this." she breathed, studying him.

... Lynn bit back a scream, she shut her eyes tight as tears dripped down her pretty face, her nails digging so hard into her palms she cut through skin, pain rocked through her abdomen and she collapsed against the bed, hiding her face in the blanket.

Kenny smirked before he took a step and then slammed his fist as hard as he could into her pretty face, hoping to knock her right on her ass.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:39 am

Caleb nodded slowly, "I agree," he breathed, a soft smile curving his lips as he pulled back a little to fix his sweats, "You ready to go home yet?"

Alexander smiled a little to himself, pressing deep into her for a moment before he laid down next to her, pulling her close to him to kiss the back of her neck, "I love you so much, Lynn."

Anna made a noise; pain blossoming in her gums already as she fell, catching herself and supporting herself on her palms as little lights and spots danced in front of her eyes and she had to squint a little to see little droplets of blood dripping from her plump lips as she took a deep breath, "What the fuck, Kenny?" she breathed, lifting her face a little to meet his gaze.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:48 am

Claudia slid off the top of the hood to pull her slacks back on, "Not really." she said softly and smiled at him, "Want to get a drink?" she muttered.

Lynn swallowed hard, glancing up at him as a painful throbbing started between her legs, "I love you too." she whispered, sniffling as she buried her face against his side.

Kenny's jaw tightened, "Don't speak." he breathed and kicked her hard in the face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Caleb nodded slightly, "Or many," he muttered, grinning crookedly at her as he moved around the car to the trunk, popping it to get a well-fitted white t-shirt.

Alexander tightened his arms around her; giving her a loving squeeze as he bent his head again to kiss her hair, shutting his pretty eyes.

Anna gritted her teeth as she fell over on her back, bumping her head on the mattress-floors as she blinked slowly; the taste of blood in her mouth making her sick to her stomach and the little black dots had become bigger, covering her vision now as she shut her eyes; focusing on taking deep breaths to keep herself awake.

Claudia pursed her lips, a thought crossing her pretty head, it distracted her as she moved towards the passenger seat.

Kenny kicked her in the ribs hard, "Turn over, hands and knees."

Caleb sighed, pulling on his t-shirt before he moved for the driver's seat, not saying anything as he thought over what just happened.

.. Alexander's pretty eyes blinked open in the morning; the first ray of sunlight burning his pupils and forcing them to become smaller as he turned over, running his fingers up Lynn's bloody back, "Wake up, love."

"Fuck you," Anna said through her teeth, pressing her palm to her ribs as she glared up at him, spitting blood onto the mattress beneath her.

Claudia felt a sharp, sudden pang in her abdomen and and bent forward, clutching her tummy and shutting her eyes tight.

Lynn made a little noise, feel feeling sore all over, especially in her face and between her legs; she turned her to look up at him, "What's wrong?" she mumbled sleepily, her split lip having swelled in the night.

"Do it. Now." Kemny said, "Or I make you and it hurts worse."

Caleb frowned slightly as he slid in behind the wheel, studying her for a moment, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Alexander breathed, leaning in to kiss her lip gently, "How are you feeling?"

"Fuck. You," Anna spat again, forcing herself into a seated position as she gritted her teeth, trying to get back to her feet.

Claudia shook her head, "I don't know, this has never happened before." she breathed, starting to feel sick.

"Sore." Lynnie breathed, turning over so that she was facing him as she snuggled against him, "What about you?" she mumbled, lifting her hand to run her fingers along his chest.

Kenny smirked and kicked her hard in the chest before he grabbed her hair and lifted her up, shoving her down onto her belly as he got on top of her.

Caleb's frown deepened a little, "What can I do?"

Alexander shrugged slightly, "Sleepy," he breathed, gently kissing her nose.

Anna made a noise, putting her palms on the mattress as she tried to push against his weight, "What the fuck are you doing?" she said through her teeth, feeling pain all over now.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:28 am

Claudia leaned back in her seat, tilting her head back, she shut her eyes, "I need to lay down, please take me somewhere to lay down." she breathed, her voice small and pleading.

Lynn smiled softly, "Go back to sleep then, I'll make you breakfast?" she offered, wincing a little as she kissed his neck. 

Kenny tugged on her hair before slamming her face into the mattress as he reached beneath him to start pulling her sweats down, not saying a goddamn word.

Caleb cussed under his breath, but he didnt object as he drove them the hell out of there.

Alexander lips curved into a sweet, crooked smile as he gave a slight nod, "I'd like that."

Anna shut her eyes tight, tasting blood and hurting even worse now as she whimpered, her nails digging into the mattress, "Please, stop," she whispered, her voice pleading.

Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:36 am

Claudia ground her teeth tight together as blooms of cold sweat began to coat her brow and pain blossomed still in her abdomen.

Lynn smiled warmly and leaned up on her elbow to kiss him hard, even though it sent a stinging pain through her mouth, before she slid out of bed and limped out of bed, a throbbing soreness between her legs that made her bite back a whimper and clutch the frame to the bathroom before disappearing beyond it to wash the blood from her aching body.

Kenny pressed his weight down on her as he got her sweats off and reached up to push down his pants, he spread her legs forcefully before shoving his fingers against her, being rough with her before he pulled them away and slammed himself into her..
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 am

Caleb drove even faster now; knowing that he couldn't take her back to the house, he drove as fast as the car would take them towards the nearest hotel.

.. Anna screamed, pain washing over her thin body as she dug her nails into the mattress; Kenny's roughness making her lower body go numb and she cried out his name in the most pleading way, tears still rolling down her cheeks as she continuously tried to press against him, desperately trying to get him off.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 am

Claudia shuddered, swallowing hard, "I feel sick." she breathed, tears of blood running down her face.

Kenny slammed into her as deep and as rough as possible, shuddering as he exploded, he panted for a few moments before pulling out and pulling his sweats up, he kicked her hard in the ribs before disappearing.

Lynn finished her shower and dressed in a blue jean sun dress, she limped down the stairs and towards the kitchen to make breakfast for her husband, she pursed her lips glancing back at the bedroom for a moment as she took her cell phone from a pocket in her dress and hid beside the fridge as she dialed Maximus.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:08 am

"We're almost there," Caleb breathed, purposely keeping his eyes off her as he drove up to the hotel.

Anna whimpered, pressing her hand to her ribs as she tried to push herself off the mattress; falling onto her back as a sharp, throbbing pain shot up her abdomen and she cried out, laying perfectly still for a very long time before she blacked out.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

Claudia's breath started in pants and her pretty, tear stained eyes rolled in the back of her head and she stopped moving, her hands going limp on her abdomen.

Lynnie took a breath as Maximus answered, she bit her lip hard for a moment, "I need you to find someone for me." she breathed, glancing towards the stairs again, nerves tightening in her belly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 am

Caleb glanced over at her, his eyes widening a little bit, "Claudia?" he breathed, reaching over to press his fingers to her neck and feel her pulse.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:27 am

Claudia made a little noise, whimpering as she bent double and clutched her belly, she grit her teeth, marveling at how much pain she felt after all this time of being near indestructible.

Lynn finished making breakfast for her husband and left it for him on the stove before she moved towards the door, slipping into her flats as she disappeared to find Abram Vladislav.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 am

Caleb cussed again, quickly hopping out of the Ferrari to move around the front and pull open her door, "Come on, let's get you inside," he breathed, moving to lift her into his arms.

Abram Vladislav sat by the bar in a pub in Brooklyn, New York; his tattooed fingers wrapped around an iced glass of vodka as he listened to the music, finding that it sounded a lot more like noise.

Anna appeared in their kitchen, not being able to support herself on her legs for a very long time as she leaned against the counter; her legs wobbly already as she wiped blood off her chin, lowering her face as she called for her husband, her voice hoarse and shaky.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

Claudia clung to him, her fingers digging into his shoulders, "It hurts to bad." she hissed under her breath.

Lynn bit her lip as she stood outside the pub for a few moments, she straightened the hem of her dress and ran her fingers through her hair a few times before she stepped inside and moved towards Abram slowly, "Excuse me?" she said softly, coming to near him.

Kiran looked up from the ground, his hands covered in callouses and dirt, he took a breath and started for inside, moving towards the sound of his wife, he stopped short as he saw her, "I all ready know." he said softly, studying her, "Let's get you to the shower." he muttered, moving towards her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 am

"We'll fix it," Caleb breathed, not paying any attention to the girl in the reception as he hurried up the stairs and made his way to a room on the third floor.

Abram glanced over his shoulder at her, giving her a brief once-over before he gave a pleasant smile, "Yes?"

Anna nodded slowly, her hand still pressed to her ribs, "I think my ribs are broken," she whispered, her throat tight as she looked up at him, her pretty eyes shimmering, "Where is he?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 am

Claudia whimpered, her limbs feeling tight and heavy, "Promise?" she muttered, needing some kind of reassurance at the moment.

Lynn smiled slightly and extended her hand, "My name is Lynn Vladislav, I'm married to your son, Alexander." she said softly, biting her lip as she studied him, noting all the similarities and differences.

"Buried alive." He muttered, moving towards her to pick her up gently and carry her towards the stairs, trying to be as careful as possible.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 am

"Promise," Caleb breathed, giving her entire frame a gentle squeeze as he moved into the room and put her on the bed.

Abram's smile widened a bit as he took her hand in his, bending his head to kiss her knuckles, "What can I do for you?" he breathed in his goddamn sexy accent.

Anna gritted her teeth, putting her arms around his neck as she buried her face in his shoulder, "I'm sorry," she whispered, "You were right, I should have listened to you."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:20 am

Claudia stretched out on the bed, she ripped open her blouse, her back arching as a rippling pain spread up her abdomen, "Tie my hands to the posts." she breathed, whimpering.

Lynn bit her lip hard for a moment, "I was wondering if we could talk." she breathed, "I'm curious about a few things." she said, cocking her pretty head to the side.

Kiran didn't answer her, letting his disappointed silence permeate the air as he carried her into their bathroom, he set her down on the sink as he started towards the shower to turn it on.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Caleb's eyes widened a bit, but he decided not to argue with her as he grabbed a lamp from the nightstand, ripping out the chord before he grabbed her hand, quickly tying it to the bedpost before he moved around the bed to repeat it.

Abram pursed his lips in thought for a moment, studying her face for a good deal of time before he gestured to the seat next to him, not saying anything.

Anna chewed the inside of her cheek, watching him as her shoulders dropped and she bumped her head back against the mirror, "You're disappointed," she breathed, running her thumb over her split lip.

Claudia felt her body tense up and she jerked, full body shudders shaking her thin frame.

Lynn sat, she bit her lip hard as she studied him, "Why did you kill your wife?" she asked almost inaudibly.

Caleb took a step away from her, frowning to himself as he stuffed his hands into his pockets, watching her.

Abram cocked his pretty head a bit to the side, his emerald eyes shimmering, "Why do you want to know?"

Claudia's body thrashed against the best, she let out moans and shrieks of pain before she seemed to stop moving completely, her breath coming out in pants.

Lynn pursed her lips, "I'm curious." She breathed, "Its part of my husband, but it's a question he can't answer."

Aryan pursed his lips, "You never listen to me, no point in getting angry if it's just going to happen again."

Caleb chewed the inside of his cheek, cocking his head a bit to the side as he looked her over, wondering what the hell was going on with her.

Abram pursed his lips, shifting his gaze to his glass as he thought a moment, "She was a whore."

Anna frowned deeply, looking over at him again as her heart clenched in her chest, "Are you serious right now?" she whispered, "Your brother just beat the hell out of me, and you're trying to make me feel guilty? You think I wanted to have him fuck me over like this?"

Claudia groaned, her pretty face flushed with fever, she tensed as something rippled across her abdomen.

Lynn frowned, "She cheated on you?" she mumbled.

"No, Anna, I'm fucking angry because I told you not to trust him and you snuck off behind my back anyways." Aryan said through his teeth, "After almost twenty years you'd think you'd have learnt to trust me a little more."

Abram gave a slight nod, "She went to other men's beds at night, when their wives were inadequate," he muttered, looking distant for a moment, "Then she became pregnant with Alexander's sister, and I ripped the child from her womb."

Anna frowned at him, hopping off the sink and nearly falling on her ass as she shook her head, "You're unbelievable," she breathed, turning to leave the bathroom.

Lynn bit her lip, "Can I ask a few questions?" she muttered, placing her elbow on the table and laying her chin in her palm, her pretty eyes full of curiosity.

Abram nodded slightly, his expression softening a little, "Yes, Officer?"

Anna dressed in a pair of ripped Armani jeans and a black hoodie before she pulled her hair into a sloppy bun, frowning to herself as she grabbed her cell and dialed Caden's number as she pulled on her UGG's and started out of the room.

Last edited by Natacha on Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 am

Lynn bit her lip, trying not to smile to widely, "What was Alexander like when he was little?" she muttered, her violet-silver eyes filling with warmth.

Caden answered after awhile, "Hello?" he muttered, sounding tired.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:20 am

Lynn bit her lip, grinning slightly, "Annoying? He sounds adorable." she breathed, studying his face, "What about you? How were your parents with Alexander?" she muttered.

"Sure, what's wrong?" Caden muttered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:24 am

Abram grinned slightly, taking a sip from his drink, "My mother loved him, like grandmothers do," he breathed, "My father did as he did with me; beat him."

Anna chewed her lip, grabbing her keys before she left the house, shutting and locking the door behind her, "I'll tell you in five seconds," she breathed, hanging up before she poofed herself to Caden's house.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:28 am

The smile slipped from Lynn's face, "Why?" she asked softly, glancing up at the bartender and ordering a scotch before glancing back at him.

Caden was in bed as where he usually was in his down time, he was laying there in his sweats, making faces in the ceiling.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 am

"He had quite the mouth on him," Abram muttered, finishing his drink, "It didn't stop until he met his first wife when he was eighteen."

Anna ran her fingers over her hair, smiling a little to herself, "Hey," she breathed, touching her lips and wincing a little when she realized it hadn't healed yet.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 am

Lynn blinked, frowning slightly, "His first wife?" she mumbled, arching a brow.

Caden glanced over at her and frowned, "What happened?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next