Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 21 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 am

Abram nodded slightly, pursing his lips a moment in thought, "Natacha, I think," he muttered, narrowing his eyes to himself, "Yes, Natacha Petrov."

"You sure you wanna know?" Anna muttered, moving to sit on the bed; putting her elbows on her knees and her head in her palms as she studied him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 am

Lynn smiled slightly as her drink arrived and she took a long sip, "I know her, she remarried my friend." she said softly, licking her lips.

Caden nodded as he watched her, "I wouldn't ask if I didn't."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 am

Abram smiled slightly, "Do you have more questions for me?" he breathed, that intent look coming into his eyes.

Anna chewed the inside of her cheek for a moment, dropping her gaze onto his sheets, "Kenny told me that Cedric Rulet was in London," she breathed, "I wanted him to train me so I could defend myself in case anything happened again and even though Kiran told me not to, we snuck out this morning." she stopped for a moment, swallowing hard, "The second I turned my back on him, he beat the hell out of me and raped me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 am

Lynn thought to herself for a moment, “Do you want to have dinner with us sometime?” she mumbled, smiling softly.

Caden frowned deeply, “Why didn’t you listen to Kiran?” he muttered, “Did he kill him?”
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 am

Abram studied her for another moment, something curious coming into his pretty eyes as he gave a slight nod, "I would love to."

Anna's lips pulled into a slight pout as she raised her gaze to his again, "Buried him alive," she muttered, "He's.. disappointed in me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Lynn smiled slightly and finished her drink, "Your son will be waiting for me," she said, sliding to her feet, "Before I go, maybe next time you'll tell me the whole and real story about your wife," she smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek, "Dinner, tomorrow." she said and started for the door.

Caden frowned, "He's just upset you didn't listen to him, again."

Claudia shuddered, feeling the weakness start to leave her bones, and feeling it inside her, she felt a sweet smile curve her lips, "Thank you." she said softly, shutting her eyes.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Abram felt a smile quirk up his lips as he watched her leave, but he didn't say anything as he turned back to his drinking.

Anna wrinkled her nose as she studied his face, "I guess," she mumbled, giving a slight shrug as a soft smile curved her lips, obviously not wanting to be on this subject anymore, "Do you have any alcohol?"

Caleb's shoulders relaxed some, a smile tugging on his lips, "You okay?"

Lynn blinked home, appearing in the foyer, a small smile on her pretty face as she glanced up at her bedroom than headed for the kitchen, wondering if her husband was awake yet.

Caden shook his head, "I stopped drinking." he breathed, frowning deeply.

Claudia nodded, feeling a burst of power in her limbs as she reached up and yanked the cords away from the bed posts, snapping them in half so she could sit up, "I have to tell you something, don't be mad."

Alexander sat in the kitchen by the counter, hunched over a little as he sipped on his coffee, "Where you been?" he muttered, sounding so much like Caleb in that moment.

Anna pursed her lips, "Really?" she mumbled, lying down next to him and folding her hands on her flat stomach as she looked into the ceiling.

Caleb frowned a little, keeping his tensed hands in his pocket as he studied her, "No promises."

Lynn leaned in the entryway, her eyes roaming over him, "I just went out to get some air," she mumbled, biting her lip hard.

Caden nodded, "I didn't want to become an alcoholic and then kill myself, your mom woulda killed me in the afterlife." he muttered, smiling slightly.

"I knew what was happening, I just couldn't tell you, I was afraid you'd leave." Claudia said softly.

Alexander nodded slowly, a smile curving his lips after a little while, "Are you angry with me?"

Anna smiled to herself, nodding a little, "True," she breathed, glancing over at him as her smile warmed, "How are you feeling?"

"Why would I leave?" Caleb muttered, cocking his head a bit to the side.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:13 am

Lynn pursed her lips, "For fucking Claudia? I'm more hurt than angry." she muttered, dropping her gaze to floor.

"Better, I think, I'm getting there, wherever that it." Caden muttered and smiled over at her as he reached down and took one of her hands.

Claudia turned on her side to pull her knees to her chest, "Most men do." she muttered, still looking rather pale.

Alexander wrinkled his nose at this, not saying as he dropped his gaze into his coffee.

Anna studied his face for another moment, the warm smile reaching her eyes as she gently squeezed his hand, "I'm glad," she whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

Caleb studied her for another moment before he sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed, his back turned to her, "What is it, Claudia?"

Lynn moved towards him slowly, she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head against his back, "Do you love me?" she asked softly, shutting her eyes.

"Thanks." he muttered, Caden bit his lip, "Are you going to be okay?"

Claudia bit her lip, "When Hera cursed me, she said I couldn't beget heirs but though almost impossible, I can become pregnant," she took a breath, "For the first few days I become sick, weak, feverish, I try to rip the child out of me if I suspect it, it's why I needed you to tie my hands back, I started to feel sick a few days ago but I wasn't sure, it could have been nothing, it's happened, but now I'm sure of it."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:33 am

Alexander nodded slowly, not looking up from his coffee, "I do."

Anna pursed her lips, looking back up into the ceiling as she nodded, "Can I stay here tonight?" she muttered, "I'd don't really feel like seeing Kiran yet."

Caleb glanced over his shoulder at her, his frown having deepened, "Who's the father?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:39 am

Lynn bit her lip, "Then we'll be fine." she breathed, "I love you."

Caden shrugged, "Sure, but you will have to talk to him eventually." he muttered.

Claudia bit her lip, "I don't know." she said softly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 am

Alexander glanced over his shoulder at her, smiling a little now as he kissed her nose, "I know."

Anna slowly shook her head, "Not until I'm wasted enough to punch him right on his stupid nose."

"Who are the choices?" Caleb muttered, raising a very unsympathetic brow at her.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:48 am

Lynn smiled slightly before biting her lip again and taking a step back, "I have to tell you something but I don't want you to be mad, okay?" she mumbled.

Caden sighed, "Try to see it from his point of view, how many times has he told you not to do something, to trust him, and then you do it behind his back and get hurt?" he muttered.

Claudia bit her lip harder, "Abram, Alexander, maybe even you." she mumbled, hugging her knees tighter to her chest.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 am

"No promises," Alexander muttered, deciding to be honest as he made a spin on his barstool to face her.

Anna wrinkled her nose at this before glancing over at him again, "Can you please pretend to be on my side, just for tonight?" she mumbled, "You can make me feel awful tomorrow," she said before smiling a little, "And not that many times, for your information."

Caleb raised both brows at her, "Me?" he mumbled, "We had sex like an hour ago."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 am

Lynn took a breath, "I went to see your dad." she muttered, studying his face as she said it.

Caden made a cough-laugh noise, "Fine, whatever you say princess." he muttered, shaking his head, a slight smile on his lips.

Claudia shrugged and shut her eyes, "It doesn't matter, I can keep it by myself." she mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 am

Alexander stared at her for a moment, his shoulders tensing a little as he frowned, "Why?"

"Thanks, kitty," Anna breathed with a crooked smile, "Are you hungry or anything?"

"You're not keeping it," Caleb said, like this was absolutely none of her business.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 am

Lynn shrugged slightly, "I was curious about some things, I invited him to dinner. Tomorrow." she breathed, pursing her lips.

Caden shrugged, "A little bit, you cookin'?" he muttered.

Claudia opened her eyes to look up at him, "Why not?" she muttered, her blue eyes darkening.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 am

"What things?" Alexander muttered, his eyes darkening as he kept his gaze on her, his hands tightening on his knees.

"If you want," Anna said, smiling softly at him, "But if I'm cookin', I'm drinkin'."

Caleb sighed, standing slowly as he ran his fingers over his hair, "Because my father and I are married, and Abram is a fucking zombie and I'm sending his Russian ass back to Hell as soon as possible."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:30 am

Lynn took a breath, "I asked about your mom and his parents." she mumbled, studying his face again as she ran her fingers through her hair.

Caden smirked, "You'll have to buy the liquor yourself dahlin, I'm dry." he muttered, nodding to himself.

Claudia sat up a little, "It's my baby, what will you being married or you wanting to kill Abram have to do with that?" she muttered, studying him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 am

Alexander felt a frown crease his brow as he finally dropped his gaze, forcing it, "Why didn't you just ask me?"

Anna smirked, "No secret stash of pills or anything funny?" she muttered, narrowing her eyes in a playful manner.

Caleb raised a brow at her again, "Have you met our wives? They're psychotic."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 am

Lynn moved towards him, placing her hands on his knees, studying him, "I asked him why he killed her." she mumbled, "I'm sorry, I should have talked to you first." she said, frowning slightly.

Caden made a face and shook his head, "Sorry, no." he breathed, sighing deeply, "Painfully sober and with a clear mind."

Claudia raised a brow, "Have you met me? I'm not afraid of them."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:53 am

"Yes, you should have," Alexander breathed, raising his gaze back to hers, "Don't go behind my back like that again. Ever."

Anna pursed her lips in thought for a moment, "I have an idea," she breathed, smiling crookedly at him again as she squeezed his hand, "Come take a walk with me, please?"

Caleb studied her for a moment longer; something irritated in his gut before he wrinkled his nose at her, "Suit yourself," he muttered, sliding his phone from his pocket as he turned to leave.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am

Lynn bit her lip, something dark coming into her gaze, "Or what?" she breathed, dropping her hands to her side as she kept his gaze.

Caden raised a brow, "Where are we walking to?" he muttered, sitting up a little in bed.

Claudia watching him for a moment, "I wasn't going to tell them, your wives," she said softly before laying her head against the pillow again, too tired to go home at the moment.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:06 am

Alexander studied her eyes for a moment before he stood, looking down at her, "Or the next time we play fight, it won't end as well for you."

"Down to the docks," Anna muttered, slowly sitting up and gritting her teeth as she got out of bed.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:11 am

Lynn bit her lip hard, studying his eyes, "Is that a threat baby?" She breathed, fighting to hide the shiver that was crawling up her spine.

Caden pursed his lips, "Okay." he mumbled, sliding out of bed to grab a shirt, deciding to stay in sweats.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 am

"Take it as you want," Alexander muttered, a cold look creeping into his pretty eyes as he moved around her and started for his den.

Anna shut her eyes a moment, thinking to herself as she ran her fingers down her slowly healing ribs, frowning a little to feel the cracks against her fingers, "Hey, Cade?" she breathed, opening her pretty eyes to glance over her shoulder at him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next