Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 40 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Kiran pursed his lips and started towards the back hallway, spotting their women in a jail cell, he bit his lip, finding this sort of hilarious and trying not to laugh, "What happened?" he choked out.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Caleb bit his lip hard, looking over what the girls were wearing before he grinned, "Hundred bucks says prostitution," he breathed, trying hard not to start laughing.
Anna narrowed her pretty eyes behind her sunglasses as she wrapped her fingers around the bars, "Just get us out, please?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:13 pm

Eliya didn't say anything as she got to her feet, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited for them to get the cell open, watching Kiran jerk the bars and snapping the lock, "It wasn't prostitution right?" he mumbled.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Anna wrinkled her nose at him, "Of course not," she breathed, cocking her head a bit to study him, sniffing a little before she frowned but decided not to comment on the way he smelled.
Caleb's lips curved up in a smile as he held his arms out to Eliya, "What did you dooo?" he sang, glad that his eyes were hidden behind glasses.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:32 pm

"We robbed Tiffany's at gunpoint and ran when the police came, we made the news." Eliya mumbled, moving to let him put his arms around her as she pursed her lips, the smell on him making her skin itch.
Kiran raised a brow and held his hand out for Anna's, "Seriously?"

Last edited by Ashleh on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Caleb put his arms around her and hugged her close to him, "My sweet little robber."
Anna took his hand, "Seriously," she breathed, her lips curving up in a slight smile, "Did you have fun?"

Eliya made a little noise, trying not to breathe as she leaned against him, her heart hurting a little as she tilted her head back, "Your sweet, little robber wants to go home." she breathed, pouting.
Kiran madeĀ a face, "It was okay, we lost at poker." he muttered, pursing his lips.

Caleb smiled softly at her, "Sure thing, babe," he breathed, bending down to kiss her nose.
Anna shrugged slightly, "Maybe you can get another try at a bachelor party in Italy," she mumbled, "Can we go home?"

Eliya sighed a little and relaxed against him, putting her arms around his waist as she glanced at Anna and Kiran, "Come home with us first." she muttered, nodding but unwilling to divulge any important or incriminating details in the police station.

Anna gave a slight nod, "Sure," she mumbled, tightening her grip on Kiran's hand as she struggled not to punch him in the gut.
Caleb pursed his lips as he glanced down at Eliya, "Why?" he mumbled, his pretty lips pulling into a slight pout, "You're so pretty and I kind of planned on ripping your clothes off and doing you on the kitchen counter when we got home.. I need my loving, you know, and Kiran's too skinny for me." he glanced over at his best friend, smiling slightly, "No offense, bro."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:14 am

Kiran made a face, "Wait, what?" he muttered, looking at Caleb with an odd look on his pretty face.
Eliya smiled softly, "Don't worry, you'll get your loving." she breathed, reaching between them to grab him through his slacks, "There's just a little something me and Anna have to do first." she muttered, still fondling him.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:48 am

Caleb shuddered, "Woah, that tickles," he breathed, a stupid kind of grin curving his lips before he poofed all of them back to their apartment.
Anna wrinkled her nose, letting go of Kiran's hand as she turned to Eliya, "What's up, Elle?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:55 am

Eliya grinned, "Hold on a minute." she breathed and stepped back from Caleb to disappear before she reappeared with her granny-purse and moved towards the dining room table, taking the jewelry out and starting to place each and every down on the table so they could finish divvying it up.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 am

Anna's eyes seemed to light up as she move towards the table, a wide smile curving her lips, "Elle, I swear to God, if I had a penis right now, I'd do you," she breathed excitedly.
Caleb pursed his lips as he glanced over at Kiran, "Is it weird that I'm slightly turned on by that statement?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 am

Eliya grinned, still placing the jewelry all along the table, her eyes glittering like diamonds as Kiran made a face at Caleb, "A little." he mumbled, "But if the girls are gonna have sex, I have no problems with that." he breathed, grinning stupidly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 am

Anna glanced over her shoulder at her silly husband, her eyes glittering as her lips curved up in a soft smile, "I'm sure you don't," she breathed.
Caleb cocked his head a bit to the side, "As long as I can watch," he mumbled, watching Eliya line up their thieves' reward.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:17 am

Eliya finished setting up the diamonds, she dropped the granny bag to the ground and slid her fingers along their treasures before she reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall away so she was only in her red, lacy thong, and her high heels and nothing else as she started around the table, slipping diamond bracelets onto her wrists and diamond rings on her fingers, she smiled wickedly at the boys as she moved her hair behind her shoulder to reveal her very naked breasts so she could put on a diamond choker around her neck, trying not to laugh at Kiran's gaze glued to her chest.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 am

Anna raised a brow at her friend, her lips pulling into a pensive sort of pout as she looked her over, "This is what we had to do?" she breathed, biting her lip to keep from laughing at her, "Watch you strut around in nothing but diamonds?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 am

Eliya ignored Anna as she grabbed a diamond studded tiara to place on her pretty, little head, her eyes studying Caleb's face, "Do I look like a Queen baby?" she breathed, her eyes shimmering.
Kiran started to nod his head when he realized she wasn't talking to him and he made a noise and glanced at Anna, wondering if she was going to get naked and strut around in diamonds too.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:30 am

Caleb swallowed hard, feeling his sunglasses starting to sit crookedly as he cocked his head even more, obviously staring at her chest instead of listening as he simply nodded, "Totally, baby."
Anna rolled her pretty eyes behind her sunglasses, not looking over at Kiran as she picked up the necklace she'd previously put on and slid it around her neck, smiling a little to herself about how perfectly it matched her shoes before she moved back into the living room to sit on the couch, letting Eliya have her little torture-show to herself.

-------

https://intothenight.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40