Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am

Lynnie opened her mouth to reply when her phone started to ring, she frowned slightly and reached for it on her nightstand, she answered and pressed it to her ear, "Hello?" she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 am

Anna shut her eyes again as she bumped her head back against the wall, "Aryan's in the hospital," she breathed into the phone, her throat tightening a little.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am

Lynn sat up quickly, "How?" she breathed, worry in her voice as she started to get out of bed, "Is he okay?"

Luis Adams made a noise as he pulled his wife to him again, he kept his eyes closed as he began to nibble her neck, obviously feeling frisky this morning, his hands moving all over her pretty body.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 am

"I don't know, ma," Anna mumbled, "Lillie tried to tell me what was going on and she just started convulsing.."

Natacha made a sleepy noise, not opening her eyes as she pressed her backside against him, "It's impolite to fondle a woman while she's sleeping, love," she breathed, smiling a little to herself.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

Lynn felt her heart stop, "Oh my God." she breathed, rubbing her face, "What is going on?" she mumbled, glancing back at Alexander and saying to him, "My kids are in the hospital." she squeaked before saying to Anna, "I'll be there in seconds,"

Luis grinned to himself, "I've always been a little rude." he breathed, sliding his hand from her breasts to between her legs to touch her.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 am

Anna didn't say anything else as she hung up and looked over at Micah, frowning deeply.

Natacha's lips parted and she made a pleasurable noise before she looked back at him, "Fine, you'll have your way," she breathed, smiling warmly as she spread her legs for him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:19 am

Lynn dressed in jeans and a tank top, she slid on her leather jacket and swooped down over the bed to kiss Alexander deeply, "I'll be back." she breathed, "I love you."

Luis grinned, "Don't I manage to always get my way?" he breathed, sliding a finger inside her when the doorbell rang.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:24 am

"I love you," Alexander breathed, a worried line creasing his forehead as he sat up against the pillows, hoping everything was alright.

Natacha breathed a cruel little laugh as she leaned in to kiss him, "Mmh, not today," she breathed, grinning a little at him.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 am

Lynn kissed him one last time before disappearing to the hospital waiting room, she looked between Anna and Micah, "Where are they?" she asked softly.

Luis made a noise, "Well, I'm perfectly fine with just ignoring the damn thing." he breathed as it rang again.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

Anna gestured down the hall, "They went that way, Aryan's in there," she breathed, nodding to her husband's room as her frown deepened.

Natacha's pretty lips pulled into a pout, "Do you want me to get it?" she breathed, propping herself up on her elbows; the move making the sheet slide off her upper body and reveal her very naked breasts as she studied his face.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 am

Lynn gestured for her to follow as she moved towards Aryan's room, a strange chanting coming from just behind the door.

Luis bit his lip hard, "You could ignore it too." he breathed, his emerald eyes shimmering.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 am

Anna got out of her seat and hugged herself as she went after Lynn, not saying anything as she studied Aryan's door.

Natacha rolled her eyes at him, "Don't be silly," she breathed, getting out of bed to shimmy into her black panties before she grabbed one of his shirts and glanced back at him, "I'll be back," she said softly, slipping into his shirt before she began downstairs on her bare legs and feet.

Lynn frowned deeply and pushed the door open, her eyes widening as she saw Drake and Raya standing over Lillie, hands grasped, eyes closed, chanting under their breath, Jacob and Aryan off the side watching.

Alana Adams stood at the door, pressing the bell every few minutes to be a nuisance.

Anna's frown deepened a little; suddenly feeling a little stupid for worrying about Aryan as she watched Drake and Raya.

Natacha made a noise as she did a few buttons on the shirt before she pulled open the door, frowning a little as she looked over the woman, "Can I help you?"

Lynn blinked slowly as Lillie sat up suddenly, gasping her air, she stared at all her children, "What the hell is going on?"

Alana smiled, "I'm here to see Luis." she breathed.

Anna pursed her lips as she stayed behind Lynn; still not saying anything, simply listening.

Natacha wrinkled her nose and gave her another once-over before she glanced over her shoulder, "Lyubov', there's a woman here to see you."

Drake looked back at her, "It's...complicated." he breathed, "But we're handling it."

Luis frowned as he came downstairs in nothing but his sweats, his frown deepened when he saw Alana, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Anna took a breath as her cell went off and she slid it out of her pocket, frowning a little as she studied the panicked text from her daughter and she glanced up at Aryan, still not saying anything.

Natacha frowned a little as she studied her man, "Who is she?" she muttered, raising a brow; always the jealous little lover.

Aryan looked up at his wife, he moved towards her slowly, his head still pounding, "What's wrong?"

"My adoptive mother." Luis muttered, fixing Alana with a deadly glare.

Anna shook her head, "It's Kira," she mumbled, stuffing her cell back into her pocket, "I gotta get home."

Natacha bit her lip as she moved to stand by Luis' side; his reaction to his adoptive mother having her decide to shut up as she studied Alana.

Kiran frowned, "What is it?" he said, obviously preparing to go with her.

Anna's frown deepened a little, "I'll take care of it, Aryan," she said cooly, "Stay with your family," she muttered before she turned on her heel to leave.

Aryan's jaw clenched and he looked hurt, "You are my family." he whispered.

Anna shut her eyes tight as she went; not going to show how much it hurt to hear him say that as something tightened around her heart and she kept going before she disappeared, reappearing back at the house.

... Lynn marched her children into the house, a dark look in her eyes, "Living room. Now." she said, pointing, treating them all like small children.

Anna took a deep breath through her nose; the smell of blood hitting her and she looked around the dark house, frowning deeply, "Kira?" she called, quickly heading upstairs when she got no response and she flipped the switches, the lights remaining dead and the smell of dried blood became stronger before a sweeter, more masculine scent blended with it and she shut her eyes tight, knowing she wasn't alone.

Lynn took a deep breath, waiting for them all to sit down, "What the hell?" she breathed, her fists clenching as she looked from face to face, "Working dark magic, seizures, keeping me in the dark?" she breathed, clenching her chest like she might be having a heart attack.

Alexander couldn't help the grin that curved his lips as he watched Lynnèa; loving how wonderfully dramatic she could be, but he didn't interfere, simply enjoyed the show with Luka.

Anna swallowed hard, feeling her heartbeat rise until it was all that she could hear and she slowly moved into her and Aryan's bedroom; stiffening when she saw Patrick O'Connor sitting on the edge of their bed, "Hello, Anna," he breathed, his dark gaze roaming over her as a smirk curved his lips, "We're gonna have so much fun together."

Drake opened his mouth to speak when Lynn gave him a look that said he better not dare, she turned to Aryan, "What the hell did you do to your wife?" she breathed.
Aryan whimpered, "Eva's pregnant and Anna won't talk to me then Drake slept with her, I smelt it ma, they keep trying to take my wife." he said, like a tattling child.
She turned to her oldest, "You slept with your brother's wife?" she said, rubbing her chest like her heart was just gonna fail.

Luka bit his lip hard to keep himself from laughing; for a moment wondering how a woman like Lynn could raise such a bunch of pussies; but he kept his opinions to himself, enjoying the show while it lasted.

Anna took a shaky breath as she stared at him, "What are you doing here?" she whispered, "Where the hell are my kids?"
Patrick pursed his lips, "Well," he breathed, holding up Kira's pink iPhone as a grin tugged on the corner of his lips, "Not here," he said, getting up from the bed and slowly starting towards her, "And while we're at it, don't bother running, I'll just drag you back up here and break your kneecaps."

Drake made a noise, "He doesn't deserve her." he muttered when Aryan lunged at him and the two started to wrestle, slamming into the coffee table which made Lynn step back, a look of pure hurt and disappointment on her face as Raya's eyes darkened more and more, her fuse almost ready to detonate.

Luka wrinkled his nose as he glanced at Raya; noticing the look on her face as he nudged his father's arm and Alexander cleared his throat before he got up, grabbing the back of Aryan's shirt to haul him off his brother before he pointed to a chair, "Sit."

Aryan's jaw clenched but he didn't say anything as he sat down and Drake sat opposite from him; Lynn rubbed her face, her fingers shaking, "We are a family, in the darkest hours, all we have his each other." she breathed, her eyes filling with tears, she looked between Aryan and Drake, "You two should be ashamed of each other, you are brothers, remember that?" she said, shaking her head in the most disappointing mother fashion before she turned to walk away.

Alexander sighed, looking between Aryan and Drake as he pursed his lips, "Nice job."

Anna swallowed hard as she began backing; her heart practically stopping in her chest as she hit the banister and Patrick smirked, "Let's make sure your boyfriend is kept busy, yeah?" he breathed, cocking his head a little to the side as he pressed the send button on Kira's phone; not wasting any time when he reached out to grab a fistful of her hair, twisting his arm to hear her whimper before he dragged her into the bedroom screaming and slammed the door behind them.

Raya shot to her feet and whirled to glare at her brothers, placing her hands on her hips, "We're getting a second chance, goddamn it, and you two are acting like assholes and betraying each other over some second rate pussy like Evangeline Hart, Aryan apologize to yo' wife and beg for forgiveness, Drake, you know better, you're supposed to be his big brother, act like, both of you just needa grow up." she said, struggling not to yell at them, "Go say sorry to mom. Right now." she said, pointing, her jaw clenched in a way that meant business.

Chase glanced down at his phone as he stood outside of the Hawthornes' house and he smirked, sliding his cell back into his pocket before he put on his hood and went towards Aryan's car; lighting up his Zippo lighter while he opened the little hole to the tank, ripped off a piece of his shirt and stuffed most of it in there before he set fire to the remaining cloth and took off running, waiting to hear the satisfying explosion before he disappeared to Anna's house as well.

Raya jumped, the explosion jolting her out of her angry ranting state, she frowned as she and her brothers and sister got up and started for the door, Lynn coming out of her room as well.

Luka quickly jumped up from the couch and shared a look with his father; both of them heading outside to watch the big ball of flames when Alexander glanced at Aryan, "Who the hell did you piss off, boy?"

.. Chase made a pleasurable noise as he slammed into her a last time; her continuous screaming having faded into an exhausted whimper, even more muffled by the fact that Patrick was pressing the pillow onto her face, making it even harder for her to breathe.
A moment passed before Chase got off of her, let her bloody legs drop to the side before he fixed his jeans, sharing a look and a laugh with Patrick before they high-fived each other and Patrick moved the pillow to kiss Anna's mouth, "Night, sweetheart," he breathed before they both disappeared.

Aryan studied his car and shook his head, "Bad sign." he breathed, sharing a look with Drake.
Raya took a breath, glancing at her mother who gave a slight nod, "I'm going to Aryan's house to get Anna to come here, y'all put out at that fire." she instructed, starting out of the door.

"What the hell is going on?" Kira called as she came out from the kitchen, having had her headphones on the entire time, she'd missed the entire thing and she moved towards her father, frowning deeply, "Holy shit."

Aryan stared at her, "Where's your phone?" he breathed, his head feeling light all of a sudden as Raya disappeared to her brother's home.

Raya glanced around, the smell of blood hitting her sensitive nose, "Anna?" she called, slightly panicked as she moved towards the stairs quickly.

Kira shrugged slightly, "At home; why?" she mumbled, "You okay, dad?"

Anna shut her eyes tight; a whimpering noise escaping her lips as tears began rolling down her cheeks and she curled her fingers in the white, bloodstained sheets, the numbness in her head making her indifferent to the fact that she was only wearing her loose, grey blouse and bloodied panties now, and she hardly recognized that there was a new voice in the house.

Aryan shook his head, his face draining of all of it's color, "Your mom got a text from your phone." he breathed.

Raya moved towards the bedroom, she froze in the doorway, her heartbreaking, "Lord have mercy." she breathed under her breath as she moved towards Anna, "Anna?" she said more softly, unsure of how to touch without freaking her out more, "Anna, baby, its me Raya, I'm gonna take of you." she breathed, reaching down to touch her arm gently.

Anna slowly opened her eyes again to look up at Raya, flinching a little by her touch, even though she seemed clear enough, "You can't tell him," she whispered, "Raya, you have to promise me you won't tell him."

"I won't say a word, baby." Raya breathed and moved carefully to slide an arm around her waist, "I'm going to get you to the bath, okay? I'm going to clean you up and I'm going to take care of this mess, who did this?" she muttered, her eyes misting a bit.

Anna gritted her teeth as she tried to support herself on Raya, forcing herself to sit up before she exhaled hard, releasing a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding, "Patrick O'Connor and Chase Jameson," she breathed, feeling sick to her stomach even by saying their names, "Fucking bastards.."

Raya lifted her carefully and started slowly for the bathroom, "I'll take care of them." she breathed, her eyes darkening.

Anna sucked a breath in between her teeth as she held onto Raya, shaking her head, "No, no, this isn't your fight," she breathed, shutting her eyes for a moment, "It's not the first time anyways, I'll get over it."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Raya shook her head, "We're family, they do to you, they do to us, and I swear to God as long I'm breathing, they will never touch you again." she whispered, getting her into the bathroom.

Anna couldn't help the slight smile that curved her lips as she tried to help herself into the shower, holding onto the handle like a life saver, "This felt like retaliation," she breathed, leaning against the cold wall.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Raya pursed her lips, "You think they might have been working for someone?" she breathed, trying to make sure she could stand on her own.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Anna nodded slightly, "Evangeline Hart," she breathed, "All that hard-on she has for Aryan, not to mention he got her pregnant."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:40 pm

"You never know, it could be Drake's." Raya shrugged, "It won't matter much by morning." she breathed, a cold look coming into her eyes.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Anna wrinkled her nose, "What happens in the morning?" she breathed, studying Raya in a suspicious manner as she turned on the water; not caring much about the little clothes she had on, simply needing to wash the stench off of her skin. She grabbed the roughest sponge near her before she bent over and began scrubbing the hell out of her thighs, "Tell me about Drake," she breathed, "Is he a good guy?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

"She'll be dead by morning." Raya breathed, "And Drake is the best kind of guy." she mumbled, a little distracted.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Anna nodded slowly, but she didnt say anything else as she continued scrubbing; not stopping until her skin was numbingly raw and she dropped her soaked clothes, taking care of the blood like it was routine, before she turned off the water and wrapped a towel around herself, "This stays between you and me, right?" she breathed, shakily stepping out of the shower.

Raya nodded, "I won't say a word." she breathed, running her fingers through her hair before she turned and made her way into the bedroom to gather up the sheets.

Anna took a breath; steadying herself for a moment before she stepped out of the shower, that throbbing feeling between her legs still going strong as she began limping into her closet to dress.

Raya finished stripping the covers and carried them downstairs and to the garbage outside before she came back in, "Can you make it to my mama's house on your own?" she breathed, appearing just outside her closet.

Anna glanced back at her as she, with much difficulty, managed to get into her black leggings and pulled one of Aryan's black hoodies over her head, "Yeah, I'll be fine," she breathed, "Thank you, Raya."

Raya studied her for a long moment, "Be safe." she breathed before she disappeared to Evangeline Hart's.

Anna sighed, shutting her eyes for a moment before she stepped into her black UGGs, knowing she looked suspiciously casual before she put her curls up in a sloppy bun and disappeared to Lynn's living room.

Evangeline sat by her desk in her bedroom, every once in a while tapping on her MacBook as she smiled to herself, running her long fingernails over her slightly swollen belly.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:55 am

Together the Hawthornes worked like a well oiled machine, Drake and Aryan put aside their dark feelings and put the fire out, Jacob was making calls, and Lillie was keeping the little ones from worrying, their mother directed them, kept them moving, and kept them oiled.

Raya moved slowly behind her, she slid the Harpee blade from her pocket, in a sudden movement she placed a hand over Eva's mouth and plunged the blade into her tummy, ripping upwards to cut through the flesh.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 am

Anna moved towards the door to get a glimpse of her husband; everything that had happened in the past few months suddenly seeming insignificant as she watched him, tears welling up in her eyes.

Evangeline gasped; obviously not realizing what was going on before blood started to flow from her mouth and she let out a choked scream.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

Aryan and Drake had managed the fire and were now guiding the tow truck towards what used to be an Audi.

Raya held her hand tighter against her mouth and guided the blade through her chest cavity, pulling whenever it snagged born, making this as agonizing as possible.

Eliya had gotten Caleb into bubble bath, she straddled his thighs as she ran the soapy cloth down his chest and abdomen slowly, humming to him as she took her sweet time.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am

Anna bit her lip as she hugged herself, stepping out on the porch before she took a breath, "Aryan?" she called.

Let's say that bitch is dead Wink

Caleb smiled slightly as he watched her work on him, wishing that he could read her mind as he reached out to touch her face, "Why arent you angry with me?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:25 am

Aryan glanced up at her, he left Drake's side and moved towards her, "What happened?" he breathed.

Eliya glanced up at him, "I was angry earlier, then I was sad." she bit her lip, "Then you came home and you smelt like her and I thought to myself, I'll leave for awhile til he remembers to miss me, we started to talking and you had this look on your face when you realized what I saying about you and your dad was right and I just wanted to be with you more than anything." her eyes started to get misty, "I need you too, you know, it doesn't make any sense to be angry and torture yourself when you love someone so much."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:35 am

Anna shook her head as she moved to meet him, putting her arms around his neck before she got on her toes to kiss him deeply and thoroughly, nothing else mattering in that moment.

Caleb's smile seemed to warm as he studied her eyes, nodding a bit, "I accept that."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next