Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:40 am

Aryan wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight to his chest, kissing her back hard, pouring his heart and soul into her.

Eliya sniffled and leaned forward to kiss him deeply, "I love you." she breathed, shutting her eyes for a moment.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:27 am

Anna moved to curl her fingers in his hair, needing him closer, "I'm sorry," she whispered against his mouth, "I'm so sorry, baby."

"I love you too, baby," Caleb breathed, taking her face in his hands to kiss her hard.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am

Aryan hushed her, "Its my fault, baby, I'm sorry for everything." he whispered, burying his face in her hair.

Eliya smiled against his mouth and pressed her body closer to him, always loving the way he felt against her.

...Raya appeared in the living room of their home, she was drenched in blood, the crimson almost frightening on her skin and all over her beautiful face, making such a contrast to the rosy sweetness that she was.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 am

Anna took a shaky breath as she buried her face against his chest; tears already rolling down her cheeks as her knees started to wobble again.

Caleb pursed his lips, sighing softly as he put his arms around her, "Everything will be better now," he breathed, as if trying to assure himself.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 am

Aryan tightened his arms around her, keeping her close to him, "I love you so much." he breathed.

Eliya pressed closer to him still, "Just be with me." she mumbled, bending her head to kiss his neck, "That's all I need is you."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am

"I love you too, Aryan," Anna breathed into his shirt, shutting her eyes tight, "I can't feel my legs.."

Caleb shook his head, "No," he breathed, "I'm gonna make this up to you."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 am

Aryan swung her up into his arms and carried her inside, "I'll take care of you." he breathed into her hair.

Eliya bit her lip, "How?"
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am

Anna gritted her teeth as she shut her eyes tighter; burying her face in his shoulder to keep him from noticing the current look on her face, simply coming from the mere move of her legs, "Thank you," she breathed.

Caleb shrugged slightly, a mischievous smile curving his pretty lips, "I dunno."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:05 am

Aryan carried her upstairs towards the guestroom, "Tell me what to do." he muttered.

Eliya leaned back and narrowed her eyes at him, "Your smile says otherwise."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

"Don't leave me alone," Anna breathed, swallowing hard as she glanced up at him, "You can fuck Evangeline if you want, just.. be safe next time."

Caleb wrinkled his nose at her as he forced his smile to curve into a grimace, "My smile doesn't say anything."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 am

Aryan frowned deeply, opening his mouth to say something when Raya past them on the stairs, "Evangeline is dead." she said, heading to the bathroom.

Eliya rolled her eyes and kissed him, "Shuddup and smile more, makes my insides tingle." she breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Anna wrinkled her nose to fight off the smile that curved her lips, but it didnt seem to change a thing as she looked up at her husband for his reaction.

"Does it make you frisky when I smile?" Caleb muttered, that devilishly handsome smile curving his lips now.

Kiran looked after his sister for a moment wondering if she was okay as he nudged the guestroom door opened with his foot, hardly reacting to the bitch's death.

Eliya nodded, "I get chills and think the dirtiest things." she breathed, a lusty look coming into her eyes.

Anna frowned a little as she studied his face, "You don't care?" she breathed, wincing as she ran her thumb over her own jaw, only now noticing the bruise that was forming there.

"Like what?" Caleb breathed, his eyes darkening a little as he ran his fingers up her sides.

Aryan glanced down at her, "You're the only one I care about, I told you that." he muttered.

Eliya leaned forward to whisper the nastiest things to him in his ear.

Anna frowned slightly, "But she was pregnant with your child, Kiran," she mumbled, "That should mean something."

Caleb bit his lip hard, "Goddamn you, Eliya," he breathed, moving his head to bite her mouth as he grabbed her hips, pressing her down on him.

Kiran studied her, "When she told me, she'd been fucking Caleb." he muttered, "Why are you convinced it was mine?"

Anna shrugged slightly, "I don't know," she mumbled, biting her lip for a while before she looked up at him, "You said I was the only one you loved, but not the only one you're fucking," she breathed, her eyes becoming a little distant, "Is that what you want? Honestly?" she bit her lip harder, not waiting for him to answer, "Cause I don't mind, as long as you keep it to yourself. Really."

... Caleb slammed into her a last time before pleasure made little explosions in his abdomen and he tightened his hold on her; pressing deep into her as he breathed her name, feeling all dizzy and shaky.

Aryan sighed as he placed her on the bed, "I want you to shut up." he breathed and laid beside her, "Just be quiet for a minute." he muttered, trying to think.

Eliya arched her back, moaning his name as tremors ran through her body, pleasure shivering up her spine as she tightened around him and then collapsed against his chest, her heart beating like crazy.

Anna wrinkled her nose, but she didn't say anything as she crossed her arms over her chest, studying the ceiling as she chewed the inside of her cheek.

"Holy shit," Caleb breathed, wrapping his arms around her as he shut his eyes; unable to wipe the smile off his face.

Aryan shut his eyes, "I don't want to have sex with anyone else, I don't want you to be okay with it or lie about being okay with it." he muttered.

Eliya made little pleasurable noises as she kissed up his chest to his neck, "Mm, you're always going to want me this much right?" she breathed, shutting her eyes.

"Why not?" Anna breathed, still looking at the ceiling as a frown creased her brow.

Caleb made an agreeing noise as he gave her a little squeeze, "Always, baby," he breathed.

"Because you're my wife, you're supposed to not want me to be with other women." Aryan replied softly, glancing over at her.

Eliya smiled softly to herself as she inhaled his scent, "I'll always want you." she breathed, "I love you."

Anna glanced over to meet his gaze, her lips pulling into a slight pout, "But as your wife, I shouldn't stand in the way of your wishes," she mumbled, "And if you wished for something as simple as a physical thing like sex with other women, I wouldn't go against that."

"I love you too, baby, always," Caleb breathed, kissing her hair as he inhaled her scent.

"You weren't always like that, why now?" Aryan breathed, studying her.

Eliya ran her fingertips along his sides, loving the feel of him, "Caleb?" she breathed, kissing his neck, "Will you carry me to bed?"

Anna shrugged slightly, a small smile curving her lips, "I guess I've grown a little," she breathed, studying his eyes.

Caleb's smile widened a little as he moved his hands onto her ass; trying not to drop on his own as he started to get up, hooking her legs around his waist as he stepped out of the shower, "People die like this, you know," he muttered, reaching for a towel.

Aryan kept her gaze, "I decided something." he mumbled, "I don't want to be one of those husbands who takes his wife for granted and fools around, I don't want to do that to you anymore."

Eliya rolled her eyes as she held tight to him, "Hush, we always come back and I think it'd be a nice way to go, feeling all pleasured and lazy." she smiled.

Anna's expression softened a little as she reached over to take his hand, "I have to tell you something."

Caleb made a face, "Easy for you to say, you're not carrying a hundred pounds on your cock," he muttered, nodding.

Aryan brought her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles, "What is it?" he mumbled.

Eliya pouted, "You're going to make me feel fat and then I'm not gonna have sex with you for a week." she grumbled, wiggling her hips against him just to mess with him.

"I slept with Drake," Anna mumbled, feeling like she needed to confirm the suspicion he might have before she bit her lip, "And if you hadn't been at the house, I would have probably slept with Nero first."

Caleb rolled his eyes at her, "You wouldn't last a day without sex," he muttered, raising a brow at her as he dumped her onto the bed.

Aryan swallowed hard, "I know." he said softly and turned his gaze to the ceiling, "It's my fault." he mumbled.

Eliya made a noise and narrowed her eyes at him, "You wouldn't last an three hours without it." she challenged, sticking her tongue out at him.

Anna shook her head, "No, it's not," she mumbled, "Just because you wanted to sleep with another woman doesn't mean that I have to be a whore and sleep with your brothers."

Caleb narrowed his pretty eyes at her, wrapping the towel around himself, "Is that a challenge?"

Aryan bit his lip, "But I understand why you slept with him," he muttered, still looking into the ceiling.

Eliya sat up on her palms, "Yes, I bet I'll last longer without sex than you will." she breathed, nodding, "And I mean sex with anyone not just each other." she clarified.

Anna bit her lip, "I'm sorry," she breathed, leaning over to carefully kiss his neck, "I'll be better from now on, I promise."

Caleb's eyes narrowed into slits as he pursed his lips, "Fine," he breathed, "It's on."

Sunday Family Dinner...
Lynnie bit her lip nervously as she squeezed Alexander's hand, unsure of how he and her parents would react to each other and really hoping it wouldn't be one of them who was sent to the hospital; she took a breath, looking gorgeous in her creamy white dress that hung on every curve, she ran her fingers through her dark curls as she glanced behind them at their mix of children before glancing up at him again, "Are you ready?" she breathed.

Alexander smiled slightly as he squeezed her hand, "Born ready, babe," he breathed, his smile widening, "Are you?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 am

Lynn smiled slightly, "I'm nervous but I'm ready." she breathed, lifting their hands to kiss his knuckles as she pushed open the front door to her grandparent's house

Alexander smiled a little as he gave her hand another squeeze, just letting her know that he was there before he glanced over his shoulder at his son, who couldn't stop fidgeting with his tie; looking handsome in a more sophisticated manner than usual, even though he looked like he hoped to kill someone tonight.
Anna bit her lip as she ran her fingers through her hair; looking beautiful in her generously revealing black dress as she glanced over at Drake and then at Nero, unable to keep the smile that was curving her lips, off her face.

Lynn bit her lip as she led them inside, starting for the living room where the family usually gathered before going to the dining room. Eliya pursed her lips as she followed after them, looking beautiful in her short tight red dress, wanting to torture her husband and not wanting to give in first, she reached back for Caleb's hand, smiling back at him as the Hawthornes, looking gorgeous as all Hell, filed in behind them.

Caleb glanced down at his wife, frowning a little, "I hate you," he mumbled, nodding to himself before he took her hand in his and moved after Lynn and his father, briefly looking over his shoulder at Kiran.

Eliya rolled her eyes and grinned to herself, "Feel like giving in baby?" she breathed, watching Lynn glance around the for now empty living room.
Kiran ran his fingers through his hair as he reached for Anna's hand without a word and studied his siblings.

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "Never, baby," he breathed when Alexander put an arm around Lynn's waist, "Where is everybody?"
Anna raised their hands to kiss his knuckles, smiling softly at her husband, "You okay?"

Lynn leaned against him, "I don't know but either this is a really good thing or a really bad thing." she breathed.
Eliya bit her lip as she tugged Caleb towards the couch, pushing him down before she settled into his lap, wiggling around to get comfortable. Kiran smiled at her, "I'm fine, just thinking." he mumbled.

Alexander wrinkled his nose; holding her close to him as he tried to listen for anyone else in the house.
Caleb glared up at her; feeling himself harden a little as he ran his fingertips up her thigh; slipping them up under her dress simply to mess with her.
"About?" Anna breathed, studying him curiously.

Lynnie cocked her head, opening her mouth to say something when Anneka entered the living room from the kitchen entrance, a soft, sad smile on her lips, "Hello darling." she breathed, moving towards Lynn to kiss her cheek before she held her hand out to Alexander, "Anneka Norratov, Lynn's grandmother." she whispered, her pretty eyes shining.
Eliya didn't pay attention to anyone as she grinded her bottom against him, wanting to feel him as heat licked up her abdomen.

Alexander smiled slightly as he took her hand, "Alexander Vladislav, Lynn's enthusiastic lover," he breathed, cocking his head a little to the side, "Is something wrong?"
Caleb shut his eyes for a moment, "You're killing me, baby."

Anneka pursed her lips, "Maximus and Simon had a fight." she breathed, biting her lip, "Lynn's Aunt Juliet is here with Talya and it seems that Simon is Talya's father." she said, glancing at her granddaughter.
Eliya tilted her back against his shoulder, "Maybe I'll give in and we can sneak upstairs."

Alexander chewed his lip as he glanced down at Lynn; not saying anything to this as he watched her reaction, as if trying to find out how to feel about this.
Caleb bumped his forehead onto her shoulder, shutting his eyes again, "I'm so hard, it hurts. If we do it here, I'm gonna bruise you."

Lynn studied Anneka for a moment and shook her head, "But..." she shook her head again, "Simon wouldn't...with Jules..." she muttered, unable to form a full sentence.
Eliya shivered, "I'll heal." she breathed, biting her lip hard.

Alexander frowned slightly, tightening his arm around Lynn as he bent his head to kiss her hair; trying to be comforting.
Caleb felt a smile quirk his lips, "Let's go," he breathed, moving to scoop her into his arms before he began towards the stairs.

Lynn bit her lip hard, "How's my mother?" she managed.
"Heartbroken." Anneka breathed, "I know you love her, Lynnie, and I hate to say this to you but I think you should stay out of her way tonight sweetheart, you know how she is."
Eliya giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, nibbling his throat and jaw, whispering naughty things to him.
Aryan pursed his lips, frowning slightly, "Did you just see Caleb carry Eliya upstairs?" he mumbled, raising a brow at his pretty little wife.

Alexander forced a small, encouraging smile as he kissed Lynn's hair again, "You'll be fine," he whispered.
Caleb shivered as he continued upstairs and into the first room he could find before he practically threw her onto the bed, already undoing his slacks.
Anna's lips pulled into a pout as she cocked her head a little to the side, "They've been trying to figure out who can last the longest without sex," she breathed, glancing up at him, "I think Caleb lost."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:29 am

Lynn swallowed hrd, her face flushd red as she leaned into Alexander, more hurt than embarrassed by this even though she knew her grandmother meant well, "I hope so." she breathed as Maximus stormed out of the hallway, his eyes dark, his knuckles bloody, he was muttering to himself in Latin, not noticing anyone at first.
Eliya made a noise and pulled her dress up over her hips and slid her panties down to her knees before she turning over on her hands and knees, spreading her legs as she braced herself, aching so bad.
Kiran smirked, "I'm surprised they even made it this long." he muttered, squeezing her hand.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 am

Alexander felt a frown crease his brow as he watched Maximus, wondering what the hell was going on now.
Caleb bit his lip hard as he moved up behind his pretty little wife and grabbed her hips, yanking her closer before he slid his tip into her, his lips parting the second he felt her and he slammed all of him into her as hard as he could.
Anna ran her tongue over her teeth, not noticing anything around them as she got on her toes to kiss his mouth, "You don't seem like you're going crazy yet."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:43 am

Maximus stopped ranting to himself and looked up at everyone, he pursed his lips and ran his fingers through his dark hair, "I apologize, I am simply beyond...frustrated at the moment." he said, his usually polite and pleasant manner seeming a bit strained as he moved to stand next to his wife, he forced a slight smile at Alexander, "Forgive me for my earlier rudeness, I am Maximus, Lynn's grandfather," he said, extending his bloody right hand.
Eliya cried out as pleasure and pain collided in her abdomen and sent tremors throughout her body, she curled her fingers in the bedsheets and moved back against him, having missed the feel of him so much.
Kiran smiled slightly, to him, the only person in the room was her, "I can patient when I want."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 am

Ff? Smile

Alexander took Maximus' hand firmly, the blood obviously not bothering him, "It's not a problem, Sir," he said, smiling pleasantly, "Alexander Vladislav."
Anna smiled warmly at him, "Thank you, baby," she breathed, getting on her toes to kiss his cheek this time before she squeezed his hand, "I'll be right back," she said softly before she let go of him and began towards Drake, "Can we talk?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:21 am

... Eliya screamed his name, pleasure trembling through her body and exploding in all over her nerve ending, her heart pounded furiously as she collapsed against the bed covers, "I missed you." she moaned.

"It's a pleasure." Maximus said softly, "I hope you're treating my little principessa right and that you live up to all the wonderful things she says about you." he breathed, smiling with all his pearly white sharp teeth.
Drake pursed his lips as he glanced up at her, "Sure," he breathed, taking her arm and leading her to the kitchen, "What's up?" he muttered, turning back to her as he ran his fingers through his hair.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 am

Caleb breathed hard, his heart raging in his chest as he ran his fingers up her spine, using his free hand to run his fingers over his damp hair, "Jesus Christ.."

Alexander's smile widened, "I sure hope so," he said in a pleasant manner as he gave Lynn another squeeze.
Anna bit her lip as she leaned against the counter, "I just wanted to.. apologize," she breathed, unable to keep the smile from curving her pretty lips, "You know, for last time we met."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:41 am

Eliya pushed herself up again and leaned back against him, tilting her head back, shivers moving up her spine, "Mm, I'm so glad you won." she breathed, smiling softly.

Lynn felt a smile start to quirk her lips up, "Max, you're--" she started but was cut off when Juliet, Sarai, and Simon made the march out of Maximus's den, each looking tense and if one looked close enough bloody; Simon forced a smile at his little girl and moved towards her, not looking at either woman as he did, he pulled Lynn to him and hugged her tight, "Hey, sweetheart." he said softly, his cerulean eyes looking so tired.
Drake studied her, a soft smile tilted his lips, "Nothing about the last time we met needs apologizing for." he breathed.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 am

Caleb smiled to himself as he put his arms around her; holding her close to him, "I thought you did," he breathed.

Alexander pursed his lips as he put his hands behind his back, gathering his hands there as he watched them; sure that Simon and Sarai would be his toughest crowd.

Anna's smile warmed some as blood started to creep into her cheeks and she studied his eyes, "I suppose it's a pretty good first impression."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 am

Eliya's smile widened slightly, "I think after that, we both won." she breathed, melting against him.

Lynn smiled warmly at her father and gestured to Alexander, "Simon, this is Alexander, he's my man." she breathed, looking up at Alexander as she said it.
"How many of those do you have now Lynnèa?" Sarai spat as she moved towards the liquor table, her face tear stained, her eyes dark, her fingers shaking as she poured herself a drink.

Drake studied her, "You sound like you might be flirting with me, Miss Anna." he breathed, grinning crookedly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 am

Caleb gently kissed her shoulder, "That sounds about right," he breathed, kissing her skin again before he smiled, "Let's go downstairs, I don't want to miss the drama."

Alexander's jaw tightened, but he forced a relatively friendly smile as he looked over Sarai, "Only one, actually."

Anna's lips parted as she faked a surprised expression, "I would never," she breathed, that sweet smile curving her lips again, "Thank you, for being cool about this," she muttered, getting on her toes to kiss his cheek, "It means a lot to me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 am

Eliya rolled her eyes, "If we're lucky we'll be down in time to see someone being sent to the hospital." she said playfully.

Sarai turned to face them as she took a long sip of her Cognac, "Oh," she breathed, licking her plump lips, "How long will that last? Before you use her up like all the others and leave?" she muttered, the cruelty slipping so easy from her lips as she moved towards Lynn, she ran her fingers over her daughter's hair and gave the end a violent tug, making Lynn wince and cry out, "My daughter, isn't she such a pretty whore?" she mumbled, tears slipping down her face.

Drake shrugged, "He's my little brother, you're his wife, there's nothing more to it." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:17 am

Caleb grinned wickedly at her, "I love this family," he breathed, getting off the bed to fix his slacks.

Alexander raised a brow at Sarai, his eyes darkening with the urge to strangle her to death, but he said nothing this time, knowing himself well enough to shut up.

Anna pursed her lips, "Is that why you said he doesnt deserve me?" she breathed, running her fingers through her straightened hair.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next