Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 am

Eliya rolled her eyes, unable to keep the smile from her face as she fixed her panties and dress and slid off the bed, her legs, blissfully, a little weak.

Lynn shut her eyes, feeling them well up with tears she'd been crying for too long, she swallowed hard and opened her eyes to look at her mother, "I guess I'm just like you, huh, mama?" she breathed, her voice shakey.

Something in Drake's eyes darkened, "What the hell are you gettin' at Anna?" he muttered, stuffing his hands in his pockets.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

Caleb held his hand out for hers; the smile never leaving his face as he studied her.

Alexander chewed the inside of his cheek, putting his arm around Lynn in an almost protective manner as he stared at Sarai, his eyes dark still.

"Nothing," Anna muttered, "Just curious," she breathed, moving around him to saunter back into the living room.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

Eliya took his hand, the smile on her face becoming sweeter, "Have I told you how much I love you today?" she breathed, biting her lip.

Sarai's eyes darkened as she searched her daughter's face, she raised her hand to slap the shit out of her when Simon caught her wrist and yanked her roughly behind him, "Stop it." he said, his tired eyes dark as he studied his wife, "Stop it. Now." he breathed, "What is wrong with you Sarai?"
The look on Sarai's face seemed to crumple and she looked broken as she yanked her hand back before turning and running from the room.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Caleb smiled warmly at his pretty little wife as he led her down the stairs, "I never get sick of hearin' it, babe," he breathed, looking over everyone before he met his father's murderous gaze, that quickly seemed to soften as he bent his head, kissed Lynn's hair and inhaled her scent, "Are you okay?"

Anna sighed as she moved towards her husband again and took his hand, leaning into him, "Sorry 'bout that," she breathed, looking up at him.

Lynn swallowed hard and leaned into him, "I think I'm going to be fine." she breathed, smiling softly at him, her eyes still a little wet, "Do you still love me even though my family is a bunch of lunatis?" she mumbled, trying to be playful.

Alexander smiled warmly at her, "Of course, love." he breathed, gesturing towards Caleb, "Is mine any better?"

Eliya bit back a smile as she studied Caleb, "I don't think you're a luntic baby." she breathed, teasing.

Lynn couldn't help the grin that curved her lips, "I love you." she breathed, leaning up to kiss him deeply.

Aryan glanced down at her, he studied her face for a long moment but didn't say anything as he looked up again.

Caleb wrinkled his nose, "Of course not, I'm delightful," he breathed, glancing down at her as a grin curved his pretty lips.

Alexander took her face in his hands to kiss her hard before he smiled against her mouth, "I love you too."

Anna frowned slightly, "Fine," she breathed, letting go of him as she slid her cell out of a fold in her dress and went outside to call Isabelle, thinking that checking up on the kids would be a warmer experience.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:32 am

Eliya felt tingles spread through her abdomen, "Aww, you really think you're delightful don't you?" she teased, leaning against him.

Lynn felt warmth spread through her and she kissed him hard agan before she pulled back in time for her cousin Talya to announce dinner.

Caleb's eyes narrowed a little, "You're a mean, bony-assed little girl." he said, trying to fight the teasing smile that was curving his lips now.

Alexander smiled to himself. "This will be interesting." he muttered, giving Lynn another comforting squeeze before he gestured for her to lead the way.

Eliya's lips curved into a frown, "Why would you say that?" she mumbled, pushing away from him to follow Lynn into the large dining room.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 am

Caleb frowned slightly, obviously not very amused anymore as he watched her leave, "What the hell?" he mumbled.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 am

Eliya hugged herself, still pouting as she studied the large cherry wood dining table with it's china plates and sparkling silver, she pursed her lips, watching Maximus sit at the head of the table, Juliet sat beside her father, Anneka sat at the other end, Simon sat beside Anneka, and Lynn chose a place in the middle. Eliya pulled back, waiting for the rest of the Hawthornes to sit before deciding a seat of her own.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:56 am

Caleb sighed, stuffing his hands into his slacks as he started after them, not saying anything to any of them.

Anna ran her fingers through her hair as she leaned against the wall outside, "Silas, tell Nonna you can have juice with your dinner, baby," she breathed into her phone, listening to him mumbling for a moment before she nodded to herself, "Yeah, mommy will be home soon."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:06 am

Eliya clasped her hands behind her back and looked to see where Caleb sat so she could follow, she chewed her bottom lip, thinking to herself.

Henry Salvatore pulled his silver Mercedes Mclaren up to Maximus's estate, the dark haired stranger was ruggedly handsome and clad in ere of wealth, power, and Armani; he cut the engine and got out of his car, he moved towards Anna, a crooked grin curving his lips, his silver eyes shining like Mercury, "Excuse me?" he said in his deep shiver-inducing Spanish accent.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

Caleb pursed his lips; something dark coming into his pretty eyes as he moved to sit next to his father, only glancing up to look between him and Lynn, "Where's Sarai?"

Anna glanced up at him, unable to help the girly way her lips curved into a soft smile, "Can I help you?" she breathed, giving the stranger a quick once-over as she pressed her cell to her shoulder.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 am

Lynn glanced over at him as Eliya sat down, "She called me a whore and ran away." she muttered, running her fingers through her hair, obviously not feeling like going into detail.

Henry's grin grew wider, "I hope so, is this Maximus Romulus's estate?" he breathed, stuffing his hands into his pockets.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:40 am

"Didn't you bitchslap her?" Caleb muttered, raising a brow in a surprised manner.

Anna nodded slightly as she gestured to the door, "Yeah, they're in the dining room," she said softly.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am

Lynnie rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to bitchslap my mother." she grumbled, making a face, "She found out my dad had a baby with her sister, she's upset." she muttered, shrugging.

Henry grinned, "Thanks, are you coming in?" he breathed, gesturing to the door.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

Caleb pursed his lips, but he didn't say anything to this as he leaned back in his chair and looked at his wife, "What's the matter?"

Anna's lips pulled into a slight pout as she shrugged, "I'm still deciding."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:47 am

Eliya bit her lip and looked down into her lap, "I don't have a bony-ass." she mumbled, almost under her breath, her cheeks heating up, realizing how stupid she must sound.

Henry gave a slow nod, "I hope you join." he breathed, giving her a once-over before stepping inside the house.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 am

Caleb raised a brow at her, "Is that why you're angry with me?"

Anna smiled to herself as she took the phone back to her ear, "I'll be home in an hour, sweetheart, okay?" she breathed, her smile warming some as he announced his love in the cutest manner and hung up.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 am

"I'm not angry." Eliya mumbled, her face still red, "I'm just, I don't know, I'm the shortest woman here and hardly the prettiest, if you would have just called me a mean little girl I'd have joked back but you went for my looks and now I feel all vain and stupid." she grumbled, pouting.

Henry ran his fingers through his hair as he took in everything, he straightend his suit before starting for the dining room, a cruel twisting his lips.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:02 am

Caleb's expression seemed to soften a little as he smiled warmly at her, leaning over to kiss her temple, "You are the most beautiful woman here," he breathed, kissing her cheekbone, "By far the sexiest, and you have a fucking perfect ass," he whispered, not even noticing their new guest.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:06 am

Eliya felt a warm smile turn her lips up and she leaned over to kiss him gently, "You're a wonderful husband." she breathed, rubbing her nose against his, "I love you so much." she mumbled, not noticing anyone else for a moment.
Lynn glanced towards the entryway, her eyes widened and her heart dropped into her stomach, "Oh my God." she breathed, her eyes never leaving Henry's face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:17 am

"I love you too, baby," Caleb breathed, kissing her neck this time before he glanced up at Henry, wondering who the hell this was as Alexander followed Lynn's gaze, not saying anything before he turned his attention back to the table, obviously not very interested.

Anna sighed as she slid her phone back into her dress and began back into the house; her red Jimmy Choo's clicking as she went into the dining room, briefly glancing up at Henry before she looked around for her husband, for some reason wishing she could sit with her mother-in-law instead.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 am

Eliya glanced up, her eyes widened, "Oh..." she glanced over at Lynn and the women shared a knowing glance but neither of them spoke up as Henry moved around their side of the table, "Torin." he breathed, "You look beautiful as always." he muttered, bending down to kiss her neck before he moved towards Lynn, "Sweetheart, did you miss me?" he grinned, wrapping his fingers in her hair to yank her head back and slam his lips againt hers.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 am

Caleb and Alexander both raised their brows at this before they shared a look and Alexander gave a slow nod, as if this automatically lit Caleb's fuse and he pushed his chair back, got up and took the suppressed .9 out of the inside of his jacket before he pressed it to Henry's temple.
Alexander smiled slightly, "I suggest you take that filthy mouth of yours off my fiancée before my son blows your brains out on the carpet."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 am

Henry moved back, a sloppy grin on his handsome face, "Your fiance, is it?" he muttered, studying Caleb and the .9 even though he was addressing Alexander, "She's my wife." he breathed, lowering his gaze to the man he spoke to.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 am

Alexander smirked, something cool coming into his eyes as he glanced over at Lynn, "Something you forgot to mention, love?" he muttered, knowing that Caleb wouldn't lower his gun or his gaze before he told him to.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 am

Lynn wiped at her mouth, her eyes darkened, "We're not married, his ex-wife hired me to take everything he owned and leave him for dead." she breathed, glaring up at Henry, "I did." she muttered.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next