Into The Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling Into the Night

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Strolling Into the Night - Page 38 Empty Re: Strolling Into the Night

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:41 am

Eliya leaned back, studying it as she ran the tips of her fingers along the scar, "He's sorry." she whispered, looking back at up at him, "I'm sorry too."
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 am

Eliya leaned back, studying it as she ran the tips of her fingers along the scar, "He's sorry." she whispered, looking back at up at him, "I'm sorry too."

Caleb raised his gaze to her face again, "What are you sorry about?" he breathed, smiling slightly, "Everything is perfect."

"It is?" Eliya asked softly, glancing up to meet his gaze, "Hell's on Earth." she mumbled, as if it had finally sunken in, 'What are our plans now?" she inquired, leaning up to kiss his neck again.

Caleb pursed his lips, "I'm thinking that we should just... enjoy it, for now," he said softly, a few lady-like knocks on the door having him tear his gaze away from hers.

Eliya leaned into his chest and glanced over her shoulder at the door, not saying anything and letting him handle it.

Caleb wrinkled his nose a little when Lily popped her pretty little head inside and smiled, almost nervously, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Caleb, but there's an Anthony Ricci here to see you," she said in almost a hurry and waited for his nod before she pushed the door fully open and gestured for Anthony to step inside.

Eliya studied Anthony Ricci before she sighed into Caleb's chest, rubbing her cheek against him as she decided to keep quiet and let the big boys talk for now.

Caleb raised a brow at Anthony, "What can I do for you, Mr. Ricci?" he muttered, the black in his eyes fading away and becoming a greenish sort of blue again.
Anthony pursed his lips, "Where's my wife?" he breathed, stuffing his hands into his pockets which simply gave Caleb the impression that the big, bad mafia boss was feeling uncomfortable around him when he smiled, "Nonexistent. She remarried, Tony, you know that."

Eliya bit her lip, hardly paying attention as she ran her fingers down her husband's abdomen, she pressed her body tighter against his, wiggling down a little to try and feel him through his slacks as she slid her fingers into them to grasp him, making sure her back was to Mr. Ricci so he wouldn't see.

Caleb couldn't help the crookedness that creeped into his smile, struggling a little to keep Anthony's gaze when the man frowned, this obviously not ending the conversation before Caleb sighed, "She's probably on her way to see her husband, she's in a black Ferrari in case you wanted to chase after it."
Anthony's frown deepened, "You know, Caleb, if things ends badly between me and my wife, I'm coming after you," he breathed, raising a brow as his brown eyes darkened and Caleb couldn't keep himself from laughing at this, his next words coming out in laughs as well, "You're threatening the Devil, Anthony?"

Eliya bit her lip hard, heat fluttering through her abdomen as she began to stroke him, trying not to look so obvious, hoping Caleb would tear Ricci a new one for even daring to threaten him.

Caleb pursed his lips, the sudden change in Anthony's eyes making him glance up at his wife, "Babe, will you excuse us for a moment? I think I need to have a little talk with Mr. Ricci."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

http://www.natachajay.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:03 am

Eliya pursed her lips to keep from making protesting noises as she gave his length a possessive squeeze and slid off of him, she straightened her dress before moving towards the door to leave them be.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:08 am

"There's no need for that," Anthony said, his dark eyes shifting to Eliya, "I'll leave," he mumbled, turning on his heel to leave Caleb's office, deciding to go find his son before he'd go after his wife.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 am

Eliya pursed her lips, stopping to watch him go before she turned to Caleb, "Why is he back?" she mumbled, cocking her head a bit to the side.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:26 am

The Brocation of Hell - Las Vegas, Nevada

Caleb pressed his foot to the speeder as hard as he possibly could, ripping and tearing their black Cadillac Escalade down the Vegas strip towards the MGB where he had made sure they had the largest penthouse villa to themselves the whole weekend and he grinned as he glanced over at Kiran, "You know you're not gonna remember any of this trip, right?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Kiran grinned as he ran his fingers through his hair and leaned back in his seat, "I think I'm okay with that." he muttered, glancing up at his best friend, "Remember the last time we went to Vegas without the girls?" he muttered, his grin becoming more crooked.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 am

"I remember what happened afterwards," Caleb said, breathing a laugh as he turned a sharp corner onto MGB territory, "Let's make sure we find some less stalky hookers this time, yeah?" he teased, grinning wickedly at his best friend.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 am

"And not end up married to any strippers." Kiran grumbled, rolling his eyes, "Anna and Eliya would have our balls for sure." he muttered, wrinkling his nose as he tried not think of that image.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 am

Caleb shuddered, obviously getting the image in his head as he parked the car in front of the hotel, "Deal. You ready to get hammered out of your mind?"
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 am

"Hell. Yes." Kiran breathed, running his fingers through his hair before he straightened out the dark suit he wore, feeling like a high roller, the stupid grin curving his lips again.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 am

Later at the VIP poker table..

Caleb pursed his lips as he checked his cards again, a seven and a two glaring right back at him; practically laughing in his face for getting the worst cards he could possibly get, after throwing a good five-hundred grand in the pot. He wrinkled his nose, seeing double already as he glanced over at Kiran, "Eliya's gonna kill me."
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:15 am

Kiran made a noise, a Cuban cigar hanging from his lips as he studied his hand and shook his head, "Anna's going to piss a brick, wait, thas not right." he slurred, trying to focus hard on his cards and not the fact he was losing a bit of hard earned money.

Tiffany and Co.; New York

Eliya could hardly breathe through her mask, she glanced at Anna across the jewelry store in the same old lady's outfit as she was, she waved her gun at the woman behind the counter, "Put the diamonds in the bag. Now." she said, her voice muffled by the mask as she threw her large, granny-purse on the counter, expecting Anna to follow the plan and watch the doors.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 am

Caleb couldn't help it when he broke into almost inaudible laughing, only stopping when the dealer looked over at them, her eyes narrowing a little, "Mr. Walker, Mr. Hawthorne," she breathed, gesturing to the new cards on the table, "Do you call?"
Caleb cleared his throat, taking another drag from his cigarette before he leaned back in his seat, knocking twice on the table to indicate that he was calling the bet, hardly even noticing it when another twenty grand was taken from his stack of chips.

Anna wrinkled her nose, also having trouble breathing in this stupid suit Eliya had picked out, but she stayed focused, her gun aimed at the disarmed guard as she watched the doors, hoping that Elle was paying attention regarding panic buttons.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 am

Kiran frowned, taking a drag from his cigar as he leaned back in his seat, he sighed, taking his friends lead as he called, watching more of his hard earned chips disappear.

Eliya watched the woman's fingers skitter under the glass and she pressed the muzzle of the gun to her head, "Don't even think about it, keep filling the bag, and keeps those hands where I can see them." she said, giving a nod as the woman began to place more diamonds in the bag.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:34 am

The dealer turned the last card over, showing another useless card for Caleb and the dealer looked around the table, "Show of hands, please," she said in her exceptionally high-pitched voice, her pretty blues shimmering when her gaze finally met the boys again and Caleb's jaw tightened when he tossed his worthless cards on the table, "She's gonna be the most expensive woman I'll ever fuck," he breathed, addressing Kiran even though he was holding the dealer's gaze.

Anna felt a smile quirk up her lips, "How's it going over there, Nana?" she called, her eyes only on the guard and the doors.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 am

Kiran made a face and threw his stupid cards on the table, grumbling to himself, hardly paying attention to Caleb as his alcohol riddled brain tried to calculate how much he'd actually lost.

"Really good, Ethel, this young lady is almost done filling the bag." Eliya called back to her, smiling brilliantly to herself beneath the bag as she watched the glittering diamonds fill up more and more space in the granny-purse.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 am

Caleb sighed, "I need more booze," he mumbled, pushing back his chair to stand before he tossed a little card with their room number on it to the dealer, winking at her before he turned to leave the table, obviously expecting Kiran to follow.

"Fantastic," Anna breathed, mostly to herself as she continued watching the doors.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:53 am

Kiran stumbled to his feet and moved after him, taking another long drag of his cigar, "Mm, liqour." he mumbled, everything a little fuzzy around the edges as he relaxed a bit.

Eliya grinned behind her mask and grabbed the heavy bag as the woman finished, "Let's go, Ethel." she called, rushing towards the back to the exit that led into the alley.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:58 am

"Strippers," Caleb mumbled, stumbling a little as he steered towards one of the strip clubs, digging into his pocket to grab a little bag with clean, white powder, sniffing a little to himself, "I think we need some uppers, man."

Anna lowered her gun, a wide, excited smile curving her lips under her mask as she half-ran after Eliya.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 am

"Strippers and uppers, sounds like a blackout." Kiran breathed, grinning, "I'm game."

Eliya burst through the alley door, knowing the woman would have pushed the button by now, she grinned to herself as she ripped her mask off and flung it into the dumpster as she grabbed the bag she'd hidden beside it, she unzipped it before shimmying out her of old lady's outfit and through it away before slipping into a tight red dress and pumps, "Hurry before the cops get here." she breathed, fixing her straightened hair as she pulled her large black sunglasses on and placed the bag full of diamonds into a chic black tote.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 am

"It's why we're brothers," Caleb breathed, glancing over at him as he slid on his black RayBans, a crooked grin curving his lips as he pushed open the doors to the club, the throbbing of the music already exciting him as he started for the VIP section.

Anna made a noise as she shimmied out of her outfit as well, revealing she'd been dressed in a tight, black little strapless thing all along, which she shimmied down her hips to have it sit correctly before she fixed her hair, "Kiran's gonna kill me if we get caught," she breathed, sliding on a pair of opaque RayBans before she threw her own suit away and began towards the street, glancing down at the glittering Christian Louboutins she was already wearing.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am

Kiran stumbled in after him and shut his eyes for a moment, letting the music beat in his chest, his muscles relaxing even more, "I'm so ready for this." he muttered.

Eliya swung the bag over her shoulder and followed her as she heard the first police sirens coming from down the street, she smiled a little to herself without a word, not even to voice what she hoped Caleb would do to her as she started towards her Mercedes nonchalantly.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Natacha Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 am

Caleb gave a slight nod to the doorman who let them into their rightful section without question before he sat down, already getting lines ready for them, "This is your bachelor party, so.. would you rather have a private lap dance with a stripper of your choice, or in here where I can keep an eye on you?" he mumbled, glancing over at his friend with a crooked grin.

Anna didn't speak again as she slid into her Porsche; having decided that they would seem less conspicuous if they were in separate cars, she let the engine roar to life, letting Eliya take the lead.
Natacha
Natacha
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashleh Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 am

"You should probably keep an eye on me, I might end up married to the stripper." Kiran muttered, making a face as he sat down next to his best friend.

Eliya slid into the Mercedes and brought the engine to life before roaring away from the curve and driving towards her penthouse, the smile never leaving her pretty face.
Ashleh
Ashleh
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next